Start by marking “King Beatrice” as Want to Read:
King Beatrice

King Beatrice

KING BEATRICE is a coming-to-age novella that’s after your heart!
Alex is a young boy interested in his experiments, his dog, family, and little else. He lives a life of seclusion until the day his dog leads him on a wild goose chase through the forest and he comes across Beatrice, a crazy girl with leaves in her hair and the fierce belief that she is a king.
After many atte
Published by Lunar Ink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about King Beatrice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King Beatrice

Michelle
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was privileged to be able to read an Advanced Reader’s Copy of this book. This book truly captures the Sweeney’s or heartache of growing up. The elements of fantasy and imagination make this book a great read. Pick it up, enjoy it, and maybe cry like I did.
Nehemiah
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced pre-release readers copy of King Beatrice and was immediately thrusted in the world of King Beatrice and Alex in the first chapter. King Beatrice is a spirited, adventurous and resilient young girl who see's life as a wonder to behold and alive with many possibilities. Alex is an introspective young boy who is insightful and self-aware which leads him to feel like an outsider in school. These seemingly 2 different individuals come from 2 different views, though together sh ...more
Lindsay
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the writing style of this book. It's a quick read, but don't let that fool you. You will laugh as hard as you cry, at least I did. I was hooked after I read the first sentence, it really made you want to see what was coming next! I definitely recommend this book. I can't wait to see what this author puts out next!
Jen