Start by marking “Hard To Leave (Hard Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Hard To Leave (Hard Series #3)

Hard To Leave (Hard Series #3)

Chloe

I was a single mother with nothing to offer him. The last thing I needed was a complication in my life.

My heart was off limits, but it didn’t take long for him to wear me down with his gorgeous smile and charming ways.

I was a fool to think we could last.

Even though I did the right thing for the wrong reason, it didn’t matter in the end.

Secrets always have a way of
Published December 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hard To Leave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hard To Leave

Start your review of Hard To Leave (Hard Series #3)
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
They never expected to find each other but life had other plans for them!!

To Jack, trust is something that was important to him especially when he had seen how trust had destroyed a relationship so the natural thing was to avoid them at all cost. But Chloe was a game changer and he knew it in his heart-despite fighting it. Chloe just wanted to raise her son Tanner and live her non existent life, quietly....but Jack came in barreling into her quiet life and bringing sparks and sound to it!!

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This was a very great story about complicated relationships. My heart was torn when I read this book because I wanted so badly for things to go so smoothly for Jack and Chloe but you know what they say about relationships you have to work at them. This is so true with Jack and chloe because Chloe comes with some serious secrets and a child and Jack comes with some insecurities that ramp up when things start to get hot.

I really enjoyed how this was a slow build up to a relationship because there
2OCC Reviews
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This was a really cute single mom and opposites attract romance. It had that wholesome feel too it but also had a lot of heart and attraction that could burn up your reading device. Chloe and Jacks dynamic was fun and flirty but as the story progresses I love seeing the heart to hearts that they have. There was some push and pull when it come to the relationship but it wasn’t too much. There’s not a whole lot more to say other then I really enjoyed the story. I hope hot neighbor gets a book ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Beautiful second chance romance

Hard To Leave
is the third book in the Hard To Series and can most definitely be read as a standalone. I haven't read the two previous books, but after reading this one, that is definitely going to be rectified. From the outset I easily fell for Chloe, Jack and young Tanner. These were characters that found a place in my heart without even really trying.

Chloe is a single mum. Tanner is her adorable son. The last eight years have not been easy for Chloe, but she is
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Hard To Leave by S. Jones was an emotional and angst-filled read. This is the third book in the Hard series, but the first one I have read. I did not feel lost and enjoyed the story as a standalone.

Chloe is a single mother who guards her heart fiercely. There is no time in her life for any type of difficulty or obstacle to stand in her way and Jack is a big kind of complication she does not need! She also has secrets she guards just as fiercely. Jack was a great guy but had insecurities he
Lanie
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it

i won a copy of this book in a giveaway. love the angst. wanted to give a higher rating but there are some things that did not sit right with me.
Leeann Rend
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that you never want to end. Chloe and Jack are opposites, but their chemistry is unavoidable. Jack is enjoying the single life until a family tragedy brings him to a little small town in the Carolina's.

Chloe is a single mother, working as a waitress, who just wants live a simple life and raise her son.

The second Jack and Chloe meet, you can't help but feel the connection. Chloe doesn't want any complications in her life, but it doesn't take long for Jack to wear her
Tracie Simister
Author: S. Jones
Format: Kindle Edition
Published on: Dec 3, 2018
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
I voluntarily received a Courtesy Copy of this book from Give Me Books Promotions and am choosing to leave a review.
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-<
HeartBreaker
Nov 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
This book was nice.It wasn't particularity good for me but I liked it.

Jack and Chole were nice characters.I fell for theme really quickly and was just rooting for them the whole time.Their story was a little bit complicated because Chole has some secrets and Jack has some insecurities,which was pretty much normal considering the situation.

I liked this book.I was quick,fun and sexy read.It was pretty emotional and hard to read sometimes.There were some parts that I didn't like but overall it was
Sandra Loves Reading
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written story with good characters.
Chloe's a single mother and works in a diner to support herself and her young son. A man was not on her radar!
Jack's known as a bit of a ladies man, when he's in town. But with his first sight of Chloe, that changes. He wants to get to know her.
Thus begins an attraction that could develop into more. But Chloe's past throws a spanner in the works just as she decides to give things a go with Jack. Will they eventually work things out or will Chloe be the one
Jonesy  23
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
S Jones does a fantastic job of taking her readers on a great story telling journey in the complicated relationship between Emily and Jack. The author makes you want to see these two characters have a happy ending. Without spoiling the ending, I can say that these characters are "real" and the emotions and tension created in the story are relatable to anyone who has struggled to make it work. Loved the twist with Brogan and fell in love with Emily's almost too perfect little boy, Tanner. Great ...more
Rachel Lucas
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was immediately sucked in. I cried more than once and I couldn't put it down. I'm not usually into the romantic mushy stories but this was so amazing and definitely worthy of a reread multiple times!
Christy Daeger
Oct 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This was an okay read. To be honest I struggled to feel the connection between Jack and Chloe. Then when we find out about the secret she keeps from Brogan I felt she was selfish and I found it hard to root for her to get her HAE.
me
FREE on Amazon today (12/3/2019)! ...more
Ellie
Feb 10, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ugh. No

I could barely get through this. The heroine was sooo annoying. Stupid and duplicitous and too full of herself. She was a liar and it's bad enough that she harmed people deeply, but she lied to her own child as well. Then when it blew up in her face she had the stones to get angry with those who called her out on it. Apparently she felt she was such a speshul snowflake she shouldn't have to pay any consequences. Real piece of work, that one.
But Lord was the way she chased after Jack a
Heather Blitz
rated it did not like it
Dec 05, 2018
Nov 21, 2018
Elaine Branch
Aug 09, 2019
S. Jones
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
joanne Renaud
Carol Brodlock
Jul 26, 2019
Book Addict
Jan 14, 2019

• The Legacy (Rivers Wilde, #1)
  • A Change of Pace (Northern Lights, #3)
  • Finding Tomorrow (Trading Yesterday, #2)
  • Every Last Doubt: Adler & Sage (His to Claim, #1)
  • Knocked Up by the Billionaire's Son (Knocked Up #4)
  • Best of Me
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Book'em Sadie (Iron Badges, #1)
  • Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)
  • (Not) The One
  • Longing for Forever (Sunset Bay Romance, #1)
  • Game Over (On the Wild Side Book 1)
  • Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls, #1)
  • Still Not Yours (Enguard Protectors #3)
  • A SEAL's Pledge (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #3)
  • Fake It for Me (Bad Boy Greeks, #1)
  • Running From A Rock Star (Brides on the Run, #1)
  • Knocked Up by the Mountain Man: An Enemies to Lover's Romance (Mountain Daddies Book 3)