Start by marking “Teasing Her Daddy (Punished by Daddy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Teasing Her Daddy (Punished by Daddy, #2)

Teasing Her Daddy (Punished by Daddy, #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
I admit to being a difficult teenager, but that didn't give my father the right to embarrass my date and me. It's not like we'd parked in a well-lit area or anything. We were practically in the dark! That didn't stop my dad from pounding on the window and shining a bright flashlight into the backseat at the worst possible time. Oh, he knew exactly what he was doing. He pur ...more
ebook
Published October 11th 2018 by Naughty Kels Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Teasing Her Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teasing Her Daddy

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews

Wolfgirl18
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now this book definitely was on the crazy and warped side. But that doesn't change how much I liked it. These two had a real familial relationship to start but the father's love turns into list for the girl he raised. They are NOT a real father and daughter. They share no blood. She flirts with him until she realizes that he is will take her seriously. Now there is no turning back. Read it to find out how it ends. I really enjoyed this and can't wait for more.
Kelsy Kasey
Oct 11, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine, published-2018
After having a book blocked twice on Amazon, I'm taking no chances right now.

For that reason, Teasing Her Daddy is only available at Smashwords at this time.

You can find the link HERE.
Kelsy is a lover of good wine, good sex, and good chocolate – and not necessarily in that order. A private person, she's all about hiding behind her keyboard and talking dirty to people through her stories. A lover of all things taboo, Kelsy has few hard limits when it comes to her fiction. You can contact her at KelsyKasey@gmail.com. You can also find her on Tumblr - it's very NSFW.

She's brand ne