Start by marking “Cold Cole Heart” as Want to Read:
Cold Cole Heart

Cold Cole Heart

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster, comes a new dark romance standalone novel!

I once was a hero.
Until she kept me as her captive, tortured me, and killed my brothers.
She bred a monster.
Nothing could stop me from seeking revenge.
But it was over so quickly—her easy death a mercy she didn’t deserve.

For a decade, the burning rage of what she did has transformed into s
Paperback, 1st edition, 282 pages
Published November 10th 2018 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Cold Cole Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Cole Heart

Start your review of Cold Cole Heart
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I've been dying to read Cold Cole Heart ever since it was announced! Why wouldn't I be? K Webster is the queen of dark romance afterall. She writes in many genres, but she crafts the dark ones like no one else can! I swear, I wish I could climb inside her mind for just one day to witness her genius up close.

SerpentineInconsequentialFoxhound-size_restricted

The way she makes me love and root for even the most disturbed individuals is unbelievable. It actually makes me question my sanity at times. That's some damn good writing! I mean, why else
Jen
Wow! What a book!!! As with any of K. Webster’s work... expect the unexpected! I went into Cole and Natalie’s story blind... and I am very glad that I did. Their story is dark and disturbing at times... yet underneath the crazy is a story of love.

I can’t say much except that it really must be read until the end!!! Also, I always think it takes huge talent for an author to have an anti-hero that ends up making me feel for him and even start liking him despite his enormous flaws!! Cole is for sur
Nazanin
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, abuse, dark, romance
4 Heart & Soul Stars

Cole was devoured by darkness, he was death.

I’m nothing but a shell of hate and vengeance. My thirst for blood fuels me.

He is a monster, he tortures, he maims and he kills. But this time, his number six is different from others. When she looks at him, instead of fear she feels… alive! She knows he’s violent and insane but still…

Ms. Webster is one of those rare authors who can create great monsters anti-heroes! I love her dark books. Loved both MCs, they were both broken, so m
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****

This was a very dark and disturbing read.
I've come to expect nothing less from a K. Webster book.
She's also pretty damn good at writing romcoms.
Hope she does a few more of those next year. :)

Overall, this wasn't too bad.
Not my favorite by this author but still pretty entertaining.
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Cold Cole Heart gave me just the kind of mind freak I was looking for!

This will probably be the shortest review I've ever written for a K Webster book. I intend to be vague because I think this story is best experienced by going in blind. It's that good, it's that real, and I really think you're going to love it.

Cole Heart was a broken man with a broken soul. An American hero, he's still very much fighting the war, even if it's only in his mind. He's obviously got PTSD and it manifests itself in
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Cole Heart was no longer the man he used to be. Even after years had gone by since he was forced to survive, the need for vengeance never receded. He had found his latest target, but Natalie Dusana might prove to be a challenge he never anticipated.

“Sometimes torture isn’t about cutting off fingers, honey,” he croons as he takes my hand. He uncurls my fingers and threads his through them. “Sometimes it’s about cutting your m
Karla
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 monsterstars!

I oved it! It was dark, intense, crazy and I couldn’t stop reading it. Only Webster can make me love a H who is messed up and out of control the way Cole was. I’ll keep this review short and simple since I don’t want to give anything away.

“on wrong swift vengeance waits”

-Alexander Pope-

The story grabbed me from the first page and kept me there till the end, even in those difficult moments when it was so hard I never thought to stop. Both MC were victims of circumstances beyon
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: taboo, dark-romance
description
Cold Cole Heart by K Webster–

GENRE: Dark Romance/Thriller
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone

I am not going to go into any details here as you are best to go in blind with this book and if I give you too many details it will spoil the suspense.

MY THOUGHTS:

Well that certainly wasn’t what I was expecting! K Webster sure turned out the lights on this one leaving us stumbling in the dark. This is a twisted, physiological thriller meets dark romance story but be warned the romance is
CC

Cole Heart has a tortured past and relives the trauma each day. Vowing vengeance for his anguish and the pain of his brothers, Cole methodically exacts his plan and tries to escape his demons. In so doing, complications arise forcing Cole to confront the truth.

“These monsters created cracks within me. Deep, dark crevasses that suck all humanity into their void. I’m lost. I’m so fucking lost.”

For the past few years, Natalie Dusana has lost control of her life and is counting down the days to
Elle's Book Blog
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Release Date: November 14, 2018
Genre: Dark Romance
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

This book is dark, twisted, and totally insane but I loved every sordid minute of it. K. Webster does an impressive job when it comes to bringing her readers anti-heroes and it's honestly hard not to fall for them. Cole Heart is one of the darkest characters I have come across in a long time. But there is something in him that despite the terrible things he has done, he is likable. That's not to say that I condone hi
Dani
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When K Webster promises dark, she delivers. Cold Cole Heart is definitely a rollercoaster of emotion! I was hooked from the first page, dragged through the dark journey that Cole and Natalie had traveled on. It’s an incredible, intoxicating, sexy read which offers some murky speed bumps. Loved every word!
Michelle
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t even begin to explain this book, to put into words the twisted web that K. Webster weaves.

Cold Cole Heart is a psychological erotic thriller that pairs Cole Heart and his six victim, Natalie – or as he sees her, the woman who took everything from him.

If you’re a fan of K. Webster, you know that you NEVER know what you’re going to get when you open up one of her books. You know that you’ll be taken on an F’d up ride, you know that it will be dirty, it will be brutal and it will make you
Franzi
2.5 Stars

"I think normal people would think we were beyond screwed up."

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on this book. It was frankly kind of disturbing. Still fun to read although sometimes cringeworthy (what kind of nickname is honeybee?? Eww), and I did not see that twist in the end coming, but more than anything I felt weird while reading.
Mirjam

Captain Cole Heart returned from a six-man SEAL operation alone and a severely broken man. Suffering from severe PTSD, Cole is angry and needs revenge on Anta, an evil woman who has tortured them for months. Anta died too quickly by his hand I showed her the mercy she never showed me. A quick death. and like she did to him and his mates, he never got to torture her.
He sees her in the spoiled rich bitches around him and takes his revenge on them

Stalking and kidnapping 21-year old Natalie Dusana,
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Holy shitballs!... this book is so intense! It’s dark, depraved, and will have you questioning your own sanity. Cold Cole Heart is all sorts of fucked up. I would love to spend a day climbing through the dark caves of K. Webster’s mind. That girl is not right in the best way. If you like dark reads, and I mean DARK reads, you gotta check this one out!!
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

I devoured this faster than expected. Cold Cold Heart resembles its title without failure—it is cold, dark and twisted, everything you shouldn’t enjoy but undoubtedly will when you read this insane story.

I’m going to attempt to leave this review vague, because you’ll really want to step into this oblivious and unknowing. Just know that right and wrong are blurred, almost becoming one and the same, with complex characters and a profound, disturbed story-line that will have you intrigued.

Priya
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I knew K. Webster can never disappoint me. She really has a way of making me like her anti-heros so much. This was indeed something new with whole serial killer plot but you wont be able to see the twist till the end.
Overall a really good read.
Jillian
I'm not going to reveal any details for this book for two reasons- 1)It won't be released until next week- 11/14/2018. 2)This book is best to go into blind.

When I started this book, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the dark and heavy theme. I've been going through some personal shit lately and it made me a bit gun-shy for a serious book. Plus I only read a couple books the entire last month, which is practically unheard of for me, and still wasn't entirely in a reading mood. But it i
Kathy West
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a dark romance. Read at your own risk.

This that being said.....HOLY SHIT! I loved this book!!!

Cole Heart has been though and seen things no person should ever have to experience in their life. Being captured while in the military completely changed Cole's life. Being back home, even 10 years after, nothing seems right.

In his mind, she (Anta) needed to die. And to do that, he needed to get revenge for him and his 5 team members who didn't make it.

How was he going to do this? By huntin
Damjana
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
I couldn't connect with characters, nor the story. Otherwise it's typical K. Webster story - creazy as hell :) But predictable. When you read some of K. Webster books you already know the ending, it's inevitable.
All the guilty is on me: my taste changed past this years; it's normal after reading so many books that you crave to read something new and deeply meaning stories.
Saira Moodley (BookedMercy)
Arc provided in exchange for an honest review

4.5 Heart and Soul stars!!!!

Review contains mild spoilers.

Can I have a Cole Heart please? This book was amazing. K.Webster delivered with this thrilling psychological romance.

This is Cole and Natalie’s story. Cole is an ex Navy-SEAL who is suffering from PTSD. Years ago, Cole and his team were hostages to a depraved woman named Anta. They suffered tremendously and Cole was the only survivor. Cole now kidnaps, torture and murders women who remind
benevolent bastard
I’ll write a review later. This is worthy of a scorching review 🔥
Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary
I went into Cold Cole Heart expecting a dark and sexy thriller, yet what I got what so much more! This is a book that'll make you think. It'll make you wonder about your personal convictions when you question why you're feeling things you shouldn't, and the best part is that it'll surprise you. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, the game changed and I was left thinking, "What just happened?"

For me, this was just plain brilliant writing. The anti-hero, Cole Heart, is elaborately tortur
 Mary~❤️~DBO
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-dbo

★5 Stars★

Cole Cold Heart it's not a book for everyone. If you read K. Webster before, you know what I'm talking about. The story is told in First Person - Dual. The story is dark and very twisted, it will push your boundaries as a person and as a reader. I usually wonder and asking myself if I'm O.K in the head because I like this kind of books. As usual, K.Webster delivers all-consuming emotional and psychological twisted, full of dark, delicious and mind f@ck stories.
Maggie
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
It’s hard to review a book when you can’t reveal much because it’s not come out till next week. But for K Webster? I will certainly try.

First of all, I didn’t know what to expect when I first got this book. Knowing K Webster, I was pretty sure it’s gonna be a hell of a ride. And damn it sure was. One of the reasons I love K Webster dearly was because she always tackled subjects that you don’t read about in other books. Topics such as forbidden taboos, kidnapping, torture, dark twisted mind-f***i
Jill
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.75 Stars!!
Lisa Aiello
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
Solid 4 stars - maybe even 4.5 stars. This is how you do dark!! When you make your readers fall in love with the monster not even 10% into the book and you could hardly care that he is murderer/torturer, you know you have something special. This is a story best walked into without spoilers. Suffice it to say that these two are equally as damaged and twisted. I wasn't sure how or if the author was going to be able to tie this one up in a pretty bow by the end, but I was glad I took this sick and ...more
Monique
Jan 07, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dammit...I don't know what the hell just happened when I went to switch book type, but I lost my review. Anyway, I DNF at 16%, and rated it a BIG FAT ONE-STAR!
Hated dumb-ass Natalie, hated Cole and his pretty mouth, and hated the unrealistic premise of this hot mess of a book. What a waste of my four dollars!

Backspaced several times to find the original review, so here it is (good grief):

DNF at 16%, Natalie Cole. Cole...Natalie. (Did the author choose the H/h's names as some sort of inside joke?
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Eeeeppp...We have a new release from one of my very favorite dark author's...K. Webster, and you better hold on tight cuz you are about to get fucked up just like her characters in Cold Cole Heart...lol

"Number six thinks she is different. Yet when I look at her, I see them. She will pay. They always do."

Seee Holy Shit, you are about to get fucked up right along with them..I devoured Cold Cole Heart in less than a day. I had things to do and I did not want to stop to do them. I just wanted to kee
Ela
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-dark
Revenge is sweet!
Maryse's Book Blo...: Cold Cole Heart by K. Webster BR—Starting today 11/15! 102 19 Nov 23, 2018 11:07AM

• Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Stalk Her
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Share Me
  • Bloodstained Beauty
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • The Devil (Devil's Playground, #1)
  • Choke Me
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Sunshine and the Stalker
  • Stolen (The Taken Duet, #1)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Preach. (Church, #2)
  • Untouchable
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Greed  (The Elite Seven, #7)
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

News & Interviews

“I suppose even psychopaths manscape” 1 likes
“below. His stare is locked on mine as he strokes my hair from my eyes. “He doesn’t own you, Natalie. No one does. Not even me, honey.” His grin warms me and reminds me that he does own me. Heart and soul.” 1 likes