Start by marking “The Sisters” as Want to Read:
The Sisters

The Sisters

Wealth and privilege can't buy you love... or keep your secrets safe.

The de Santoval sisters are heiresses to a glamorous fashion house, and the darlings of LA society.

Violetta is the hottest reality TV star of the moment, with a fierce press interest to rival Hollywood's A-list.

Carlotta is an exclusive horse trainer, as wild as the stal
Kindle Edition
Published November 20th 2018 by Aria

To ask other readers questions about The Sisters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sisters

Start your review of The Sisters
ABookwormWithWine
⭐⭐⭐⭐ / 5

My full blog tour post can be found at: https://readingbetweenwinessite.wordp...

The Sisters by Kate Forster was just the palate cleanser I needed from all the *more* serious books I have been reading lately. There are serious topics, but enough humor as well that overall this book has a lighthearted feel to it.

What it's about: The 25-year-old de Santoval triplets have drifted apart. Violetta is a party girl that just got on a reality TV series, Carlotta is a popular horse trainer that loves her horses more than anyth/>The
Patricia Romero
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one had everything! Spoiled rotten and filthy rich, the de Santoval triplets are a handful.

Grace is interested in nothing or no one except art. Violetta has just signed up for a reality show based on her love of partying and making the papers. Carlotta just wants to work with her horses and she'll do anything to get what she wants.

When they receive a call saying their mother is in a coma and their father is on the lam with millions, their lives are turned inside out
Rachel Gilbey
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect poolside reading, a glorious blockbuster of a novel that hits everything that I love from a book I am reading on holiday.

There are rich people, scandals, mysteries, surprises and sex!

It is pure escapism that completely transported me to the sisters stories. All three of them are so different but the question is will they be able to band together to save their mother's company, even though none of them have ever worked there.

At first Violetta and Carlotta are fairly unlikabl
Trish at Between My Lines

There was so much I really enjoyed in this fun rollick.

- oodles of drama

- family conflict, and not just any old family conflict there’s sister conflict, and not just any old sister conflict , there’s triplet conflict

- character growth (and it was needed as they seemed awful at first glance, but I grew attached to them as I heard their backstory and saw their vulnerabilities)

- reading about a crazy rich lifestyle (perfect for a few h
Katherine Hayward Pérez
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-blog-tours
It was the title and plot (and look at that fabulous cover!) that got me requesting this ARC. Fashion, a mention of Spain and horses and I was into this book immediately. The de Santoval Triplets Violeta Carlota and Grace are thrown together again when their mother Birdie (good tie-in with the business's name, pájaro, which means "bird" in Spanish) ends up in a coma after an accident.

What exactly happened to lead to this, and who is guilty, there's where the mystery lies. The family is moneyed
Sally Coles
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Birdie is found in a coma on her bathroom floor her three triplet daughters Violetta, Carlotta and Grace all rush to the hospital........ but where is her husband Leon .......is he responsible for her condition! The sisters have not been close for years but they suddenly find they have to work closely together to save Pajaro their mothers business...... but how will they cope with the family secrets about to be exposed!

A good page turner that kept your interest, good characters,
Monique Mulligan
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Sisters by Kate Forster is a racy and pacy feel-good read, perfect for unwinding with a glass of excellent champagne or two. Naturellement!

Kate brings her love of fashion into this steamy story of wealth and privilege, dark secrets, and fashion triumphs and fails, but despite the glitzy (and for most of us unattainable) lifestyles of the three heiresses, at its heart the desire to love and be loved rings true.
Mandy Robson
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in two sittings, the first sitting I got through three quarters of the book. I could not put it down, it had me gripped from the first page. I don't like "heavy" books, just good old plain "bonkbusters" along the lines of Jackie Collins. Anyone else who likes this kind of literature I suggest this book wholeheartedly. About to read The Last Will and Testament of Daphne Le Marche next from the same author.
Sarah Jackson
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The young and gifted de Santoval triplets have been brought up in a world of fashion, money and privilege. Over the years the three have drifted apart, with Carlotta immersing herself in the horsey set, Grace in the art and auction house business, and Violetta in the party girl, reality TV life style.  When their father Leon, does the bunk with his long term mistress, and their mother Birdie is found unconscious and in a coma, the three sisters are reunited. Unaccustomed to adversity, the sister ...more
Andrea Barton
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Sisters by Kate Forster is riot of wealth, sex, fashion, art, horses and bad behavior. Triplets Violetta, Carlotta and Grace have dysfunctional relationships with each other and with their ruthless father, Leon, head of the Pajaro fashion house. When their mother lies in a coma after an accident and their father disappears, the sisters are forced to confront their mutual and individual histories. Secrets creep into the open creating turmoil and angst.
The self-centered triplets become f
Amanda
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have a little confession to make. Prior to being invited to take part in the blog tour for ‘The Sisters’, I hadn’t actually come across Kate Forster before. Sorry Kate. Well I can certainly say that I have heard of her now!! I read the synopsis for this book and I couldn’t wait to start reading. I was not to be disappointed. ‘The Sisters’ is certainly one interesting read and I really enjoyed reading it but more about that in a bit.
I can honestly say that there was not one member of the
Stacy Walton
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Sister's is a rich tapestry of wealth, mystery and scandal that burst off the pages with passion and excitement. I've never read a book by this author before so I was looking forward to seeing what Kate had in store for me and I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. A plot filled to the brim with glitz and glamour, business tycoons, wealthy heiresses with Daddy issues and a business to save. What more could you want from a storyline? The writing pulled me into a society of style and wealth w ...more
S.J.B. Gilmour
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Claire Mc Partlin
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I've read by Kate Forster and I loved the first one so was really looking forward to this one, and I wasn't disappointed, it was a roller coaster of a ride!

I must admit at the beginning I was a bit worried that I wasn't going to like it because the three triplet sisters were spoilt entitled brats, who I didn't like, and they all definitely had issues with their (horrible) father. But then their Mother, Birdie, had an accident, was in a coma, and their Father w
Fluff Smut & Murder
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one had all the makings of a British boink-buster... Drama, secrets, beautiful moneyed women, fashion, love... it just fell short a wee little bit. It just needed a little more... A little more sex, a little more drama with Leon, a little more fighting between the sisters. and little more something. Everything wrapped up too neatly at the end.

It was a great read though - I loved how the sisters found their triplet bond again. Grace's nickname should have been Elly so there would
Margaret Duke-Wyer
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh, what absolute rubbish! Real unreal scenario. Three sisters, triplets no less. All living a life of privilege, all absolutely amazing. So, they have sort of gone their own way, but when there is a crisis – all for one (and all that). This has it all, high end fashion, but business in a crisis; mother ill; a murder; confusion, hidden identities. It’s got the lot.

Rather bizarrely, I enjoyed it. Easy read, obviously but still entertaining no matter how unlikely. But then, that’s why
Amanda
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This novel had so many twists and turns that made for a quick read! This book follows the de Santoval triplets and how a traumatic experience brought them all together. The novel is told from multiple point of views and they all tie together nicely. If you start out reading and aren't sold like I was, stick it out because it really picks up and sucks you in once you get to know the triplets.

This is definitely chic lit, it has drama, fashion, love stories, socialites and so much more!
Kathleen Gray
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Escapist fiction! The de Sandoval triplets Violetta, Grace, and Carlotta have too much money and too many secrets. They come together when their mother Birdie is injured and their father Leon has disappeared. Set up for drama for sure and there's plenty of it here. Thanks to Netgalley for the ARC. This is wonderful popcorn stuff that won't necessarily stay with you but will keep you entertained.
Klara

• Moonlight on the Thames
  • The Darker Side of Love
  • The Day We Met
  • The Chance of a Lifetime: The bestselling feel-good read for the new year
  • A Way Back Home (Willow Tree Hall)
  • What Happened to Us?
  • A Village Affair
  • Goodness, Grace and Me
  • Looking for Lucy
  • I Heart Hawaii (I Heart Series, Book 8)
  • Who I Am