Start by marking “Love On High Steel Bridge” as Want to Read:
Love On High Steel Bridge

Love On High Steel Bridge

(Love On The Pacific Shores #6)

Captain Dorian Rae is a wounded soul who gets his greatest pleasures from being in the great outdoors and soaring the skies. When he has a life-changing encounter with a beauty on Washington State’s High Steel Bridge, he never anticipates that one meeting would have an enduring effect on him and change their worlds forever.

But fate seems determined to throw them together w
ebook
Published 2019 by Rebecca Rohman

To ask other readers questions about Love On High Steel Bridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love On High Steel Bridge

Dianne
Rebecca Rohman knows how to plunge her readers soul deep into a tale of an unlikely romance, devastating pasts, hopeful futures and a very rocky road to forgiveness and redemption for one woman who lost everything, including her will to live until Fate brought her a man who could make her heart soar and regain the will to live again.

Romantic, yet barbed with jagged edges, this story will grip readers around the heart and squeeze, even as some characters may prove hard to understand, and others s
Virginia
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love Rebecca’s books! And Love on High Steel Bridge was fantastic! I was hooked. Hooked. And couldn’t put it down. As with all her books Love on High Steel Bridge was beautifully written and had a plot that was well thought out and had depth. There is nothing light and fluffy about this book. It’s intriguing, full of ups and downs, emotional, and had suspense that had me turning page after page.

One chance meeting between two people. That’s how it starts. And from there we have a gr
Sassy Southern
Mar 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Robin is an ex-con, trying to move forward with her life after being released, but she's learning there's a stigma that comes with her past. She's determined to start anew and reconnect with her family. As if the guilt doesn't weigh her down enough, she has to carry the burden of other's views on her as well. Even though she wasn't knowingly a part of the crime, she can't help but wish she'd made other choices, not to mention been able to stop what went down before it went so tragically wrong. S ...more
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
Omg what did I just read, I'll tell you, one hell of an amazing story that's what. Rebecca wrote one hell of a story keeps you on the edge with every page turn. Each characters brings so much to the story you fall in love over and over again. Robin this amazomg strong woman brings this story to life, everything that happens to hear you really feel for her. Dorian ummm wow hes like the sweetest Alpha I have ever read about. Both characters really make this story shine. This ending will really blo ...more
Kristal
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love On High Steel Bridge is a wonderfully written roller coaster of a book. Dorian is a commercial pilot. Robin is a convicted felon trying to move on with her life after serving her sentence. Robin and Dorian meet in a pretty unconventional way that would have you thinking it was fated. The story does not let up on the surprises from there. It is suspenseful, steamy, and hopeful. You will really think about your ability to forgive when you read this. This book does not disappoint! I highly rec ...more
Kristal
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Barbara Gartman
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My head is still spinning after finishing Love On High Steel Bridge. There is so much emotion and intensity within the pages of this book. You will laugh, cry, scream, hope, pray, probably break some stuff, feel breathless, etc. From the moment I picked this story up I couldn't find a way to put it down. Dorian and Robin have become my favorite fighters of the book world. You couldn't ask for a better storyline than Love On High Steel Brigde has. This book holds a special place in my heart. I lo ...more
Michelle
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

WoW!!!!!!!! I have read everything this author has written to date and Love On High Steel Bridge has to be one of the best Rebecca has written.

This is an emotional read you will get all the feels with this book, for me this is unlike any other she has written before.

If you enjoy a gripping emotional read one where the story gets flipped and events take a different turn this is the book for you.

This is Robin and Dorian's story, a story of fate, heartbreak, forgiveness, family, friendshi
Jess
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that as soon as I heard that the main male protagonist was a pilot I was more than excited. Dorian Rae is a passionate, determined and incredibly kind human being. Not to mention a hot male in a uniform ;) He is sweet and compassionate but also kinky. At times, he gets easily embarrassed but that makes him all that much sweeter. He is cheeky as seen by this quote:
"You're a handful."
He winks at me. "In more ways than one."

description

But we should also take a look at the main female protagonist
Anny hernandez
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author.

Wow I have read every single book in this series and I have to say that this is my favorite one. This book had me on an emotional roller coaster. I Cried like a baby on some parts, and got Angry on other but I love every minute of it. I am gone tried to keep this short cause I don't want to give anything away. I love the characters and love it how the characters from the previous book show up in this one.

I Love Robin oh wow what can I say about he
Lisa
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I patiently wait between releases for what comes next from Rebecca Rohman as she never disappoints. So I was excited to get my hands on this book and, once again, she hit it out of the park.

It was always going to be a difficult story to write and sell as Robin had made some choices in her past that didn't shower her in glory and resulted in her losing everything. When we meet her here we see her at lowest - one where she can't see a reason to continue living. Thank goodness Dorian was around, wh
Ashley Jasper
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rebecca Rohman is one of those authors that I will read blind and that is exactly what I did with Love on High Steel Bridge. Well color me surprised to see that it featured a character from one of her earlier titles that I wasn't a fan of. At all. Nevertheless, that opening sequence sucked me right in and had me flying through the pages.

Robin had made a lot of mistakes. Mistakes that cost a lot of people a world of hurt. But she suffered too. There wasn't a day that passed where she didn't hold
Mary
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can you ever atone for the mistakes in your past? Robin Drake found herself caught up in a horrible medical fraud situation with unbelievable consequences. Even as an accessory, she found herself in prison for 7 years while she also lost her license to practice medicine. Now, being back in society, she is struggling to rebuild a life where people choose to believe the worst first. At her lowest point, she meets an amazing man, Dorian Rae, who gave her a glimmer of hope that any challenge can be ...more
Aura
Shelves: favorites
I received this book in exchange for my honest review. Thank you, Rebecca!

This was a very impressive story with a powerful plot and beautifully designed characters.

Robin Drake is a woman who had a though life, she made some mistakes for whom she payed with 7 years of prison and now she is trying very hard to get back into society. The beginning of the book is shocking, she is ready to end her life in a moment of weakness, a moment when she truly believes she no longer has a place on this Earth.
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Rebecca never fails to impress me with her brilliant ability to tell a story. I've loved her writing from the very beginning and there isn't a book of hers that I haven't read. She is such a master at sucking the reader into the world she's created. And what I love about her stories is you get to see glimpses of past characters, but each story is a stand alone. Love On High Steel Bridge is Robins story. And if you've read any of her past books, you'll be as happy as I was to finally get it. ...more
Sheryl
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book makes you believe in second chances, it makes you realize the capacity we have to forgive.

Right from the beginning, from that chance meeting, you're drawn in and become so invested with the characters, it's impossible to put down!

Dorian and Robin's story is a hard fought one, and even though Robin wasn't my favorite from previous storylines, she sure found her way into my heart proving that people really can change and be redeemed.

Rebecca Rohman is one author that never disappoints...
Katja
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a ride this book was. A lot happened, both good and bad. Book started with a Boom and it fit pretty well for the story. Dorian and Robin met on the bridge when she was the lowest point of her life and Dorian managed to help her. I liked both of them and their family. This book is told from Dorian's and Robin's POV but sometimes it wasn't easy to follow who was talking. But still I enjoyed of this book so much. Name of this book make sense when you read this book.

*ARC for honest review*
Lesley Edwards
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve loved all of Rebecca Rohmans book but this has got to be my favourite.
As always well written taking the reader on an unforgettable journey with emotions that run away with you.
A definite page turner from the beginning till the end.
A must read for all lovers of romantic suspense, you will not be disappointed, the roller coaster ride is certainly bumpy so grab the chance and enjoy the ride.
5**** stars.
Shelly
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting to read Robin's story for awhile and I loved it!!!! Robin is a woman that has made some very bad choices in her life that landed her in jail.When she gets out she has a hard time adjusting.Dorian comes along and save her life and believes in her. It was well worth the wait!!!!!!
Badass Lioness
A romance between an ex-convict and her rescuer who was friends with one of the victims that she was in part convicted for made a very interesting story. The complications in reintegrating into society is made easier for her because she manages to get a job and an apartment. She can no longer work as a doctor, but she is rebuilding her life weighed down with guilt because of her part in several deaths.

Initially it was a bit hard to root for her because I was not sure how complicit she was in th
Cassie
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Fated Stars for the "feels" this one brought!

This author delivered an intense, heart wrenching & emotional tale that left me questioning the truth. Robin and Dorian come to us perfectly flawed and you see their individual growth and strengths throughout the book. I was excited to get Robin's story and was pleased with how it was handed - realistically! I loved that we were able to visit with some of Love on the Pacific Shores characters, they are a tremendous group of family and friends.
Helen Beasley
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Well after getting into this book I was blown away I can believe how much can happen in this book.

The twist the turns I loved it.

When a man meets a woman usually it’s at a bar or on a bench not a bridge where the woman is at her lowest blaming herself for the last 7 years but the man that saves her cannot stop thinking about her after he drops her at the hospital.

Theses characters all blend into each other all with a bit of there o
D.L. Gallie
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read every single Rebecca Rohman book and just like the others, she sucked me in from page one. Threw in a few curve balls. Pulled at my heart strings and I may have teared up BUT at the end, she put me all back together nice and neatly.
Dorain and Robin met in unusual circumstances and it certainly set the pace for their relationship and the book. There's characters you hate and want to b*tch slap (Jackie), there's ones you love and adore (Lola) and there's those previous characters who p
Michele McMullen
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Love on High Steel Bridge was an amazing tale of a chance meeting between two people that fate has intertwined .
Robin doesn't know how she got here to the bridge but she realizes she may have hit rock bottom or so it feels. Dorian just so happens to be in the right place at the right time. A chance meeting, a woman at her lowest point and a man that feels the pull to step in and save her.
The characters are beautifully written with so much depth and personality that you can't help falling in lo
Kathy Tomgene
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an Advanced Reader copy of this book. About 4 months ago I was introduced to Rebecca Rohman thru Facebook. I got her first book free. It was one of those..."I HAVE to have the next book now".... and I have been thru all of her books. This author gives you romance, intrigue, suspense, heat, lies, secrets and so much more. This most recent book did not disappoint, you are hanging on till the very end....you HAVE to keep turning the pages. It is a standalone but to know everyone in the b ...more
~Misty~
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One wrong decision can change your life, in many ways, forever. Robin and her life is proof of that.

That one chance meeting on High Steel Bridge will change Dorians life forever, in many ways, as well.

LOHSB is an amazing story of life changing situations.
Falling in love
Growing friendships
Family and friend hardships
Guilt
Healing
Tragedy
Shock
Back stabbing

The characters and storyline is AMAZING! I had to force myself to put my phone down and adult many times! I wanted to keep turning pages to know
Teresa
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Rebecca Rohman has never dissapointed me. Her stories are always well written, deeply moving, humorous, and hard to put down. This is Robin and Dorian' s story and it is a doozy.. I laughed and I cried. *Bad Rebecca*(you know where)..... It is also a nicely long novel, which I vastly prefer. Well done once again...
Charlotte
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captain Dorian Rae, gorgeous pilot.....Robin Drake, beautiful ex-doctor with a devastating past.

This gripped me right away, with amazing highs and lows that kept me turning pages well into the night.

We meet Robin whilst at the lowest point in her life and Dorian whilst, perhaps, coasting/on autopilot. And it's definitely mixed emotions that hit you, from sadness and sympathy to hope and love.

It's been a pleasure working through this with these brilliantly written characters. I can empathise
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Diane
Sep 10, 2019
Rebecca Rohman is a wife and designer currently living in the northeastern United States. She was a sales manager for a tourist magazine, and for many years prior, she was involved in marketing for a jewelry company and fine wine distributor.

About fifteen years ago, she started writing her first romance novel purely to entertain herself. In early 2012, she decided to complete and release it. Since

Love On The Pacific Shores (6 books)
  • Love, Lies & the D.A. (Love, #1)
  • Love M.D. (Love, #2)
  • A Problematic Love (Love, #3)
  • Love, Lies & A Bleu Christmas (Love, #4)
  • The Painful Side of Love