Start by marking “The Magic of Friendship Snow” as Want to Read:
The Magic of Friendship Snow

The Magic of Friendship Snow

Making friends is hard! Once you find a friend, how do you BE a friend?

For every child who struggles to make friends and parents who try to show them how, this book celebrates the special bond between friends.

Jojo looks around and everyone seems to have friends but her. She feels sad and lonely. Then, Jojo meets Puddles, the snowman made with magic friendship snow.

Jojo
Published September 12th 2018 by MindView Press: Hibou

Wendy Cushing
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great message

Not only is this book sweet but it has a great message to children. The magic of friendship can be found anywhere. The illustrations are colorful and delightful. Any child would love to have this book read to them!
Jane
The Magic of Friendship Snow shows young children how to make friends with a beautiful story about a lonely little girl named, JoJo. The illustrations are wonderful. The story is just at the right level of preschool children and this makes this an excellent book for a preschool teacher of parents of preschool age children.
Kathy Heare Watts
A bit strange and not something I would really want to read to my grandchildren. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't that great.
Barbara Ann
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute picture book that teaches elementary school age children a valuable lesson. Jojo is a young, shy girl who has difficulty making friends. She asks the animals around her and inanimate objects like a kite and a tree to be her friend. No one responds to her pleas until one day she spies a snowman outside her window. When Jojo asks him to be her friend, she is delighted when he says yes. She and the snowman named Puddles begin doing everything together. One day Puddles informs Jojo he ...more
Christina Morley
The Magic of Friendship Snow is a gorgeously illustrated picture book about the difficulties of making a friend and having to say goodbye to a good friend. Even children can feel lonely at times. In this story, Jojo gets help from a snowman and ends up making a friend with a pet and a neighbor child. One day the neighbor has to move away. Saying goodbye can be sad, but Jojo passes on the magic of friendship snow to help her friend when he gets to the new place.

My daughter, Amanda (age 10), and I
Susan Barton
Jojo is a lonely little girl who decides to go out and find friends. She soon realizes it isn't always easy making friends. Then one day she meets a magical snowman who has many things to teach little Jojo about friendship.

What a sweet and positive book this is! I LOVED the adorable illustrations and the message of friendship in the story. Although I don't necessarily think this is a book meant just for the holidays, it's certainly a wonderful time of year to read it to the special child in your
Lieve Snellings
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet, simple story about friendship, wonderfully illustrated

Jojo is a little girl searching for a friend; but how do you become friends with somebody? Then she meets snowman Puddle and they become friends. Jojo is happy. Puddle explains her about the magical friendship snow and Jojo wins confidence to find new friends.

This is a lovely book that teaches the value of friendship.
The illustrations are magnificent!
Tehila
I like that this is not a preachy book, it does not say anything about how to make friends, especially when the people you ask just ignore you, leaving room for discussion with parents, siblings, and even snow people. Andi does not list what makes a good friend, but at the end the most important qualities are mentioned in a conversation between two friends.

Enjoy, and remember to not lecture your youngsters when they ask for advice or help.
Darlene
This is a cute picture book for winter. The pictures are lovely and the story was sweet. I think my only problem was how the girl could give the snowman to her human friend when it wasn't winter. But maybe I missed something. I read it just before bed and I was so sleepy. But nice to read that story of learning to be a friend.
Michael H. Andrews
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Children's winter fantasy

I enjoyed this simple fantasy about a friendship between a lonely child and a snowman, who teaches her how to make new friends. I loved the colorful picture illustrations and the feel of kindness the story shows. A young child who loves to be read to will like this book and might even remember the way of making friends as much as the beginner reader.
Amara
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: children, xmas
The cover of this book is gorgeous! I wish I could experience it in a physical form, because the Kindle edition has the tiniest pictures. You can’t really enjoy them. I do wish children’s books would get a formatting upgrade.

But the story, is lacking any magic. There’s lots of telling, but not much seeing. Overall, I found it underwhelming.
Cindy Kidwell
Great story for children

What a nice way to introduce children on the concept of how to be a good friend. Can’t wait to read it to my grandchildren! The pictures are full of beautiful color and add a lot to the story.
Rachel Alcorn
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
The beautiful illustrations!

My son says his favorite things about the book are the friendship snow, the children's names, and that she met black kitty. Sweet story about how to be a good friend.
donna
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet story!💕

Read this to your very little ones and older kids will surely enjoy reading it themselves. The story is short but packs a great point easy for every child to understand. The illustrations are lovely.
Rayjan Koehler
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Children's Book

Very sweet book for children, and I would definitely recommend to parents/kids. :)

Friendship is important for being social, and this shows it in a nice way. :)
Jonathan Michael Murphy
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and fun story

Teaches young children the meaning of friendship and overcoming loneliness. Kept my preschool age child engaged. Nice imagery. Happy it was on kindle unlimited.
J.K. Coy
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Pictures and A Year Round Story

I thought it was a Christmas story, but it is really focused on friendship. The story doesn’t just take place in winter, it works all year round.
Syd Carr
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Magical

This is a wonderful story. The magic of winter can present so many opportunities. Andi Cann shows the importance of being a good friend and how it can fill any life with love. Grandparents and grandchildren alike will love this book.
Stacey
Unfortunately this story's artwork was tiny on my kindle 8, but the prose was sweet and this would be a great way for parents to talk to their children about making friends.
Debra Murray
Awesome

Love this story about friendship. Will read to my grandchildren and others. Friendship and love are so important and needed in any relationship.
Luciana
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a sweet story told through rhymes and beautiful illustrations with an important message about friendship and the power of believing in yourself!
Norma Barajas
Great read

I like that it teaches about putting others first. The pictures were also very nice my kids loved this book.
K Brown
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: school
A nice fiction book about making friends!
Avery Thoensen
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very cute story.

My two year old niece stayed interested through the whole book. Her favorite part may be "turning the pages," though.
Ashleigh
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute story

This story was really cute. I loved how the snowman ended up being her friend and teaching her how to be a good friend. Great story for anyone with little ones
Lori Cornett
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cute story with a great moral and absolutely gorgeous artwork, likely to be hit with younger kids.
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beautiful pictures.
Marilyn
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the message from this book--that one must be kind and put others first before you can truly have friends.
Fisher
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Insanely gorgeous illustration, and a wonderful lesson well told.
Luke Morris
Jan 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute

A cute little story, if a bit unfocused. If the boy is leaving at the end of summer, how can she talk to the snowman about him? Hmm...
« previous 1 3 4 next »