Start by marking “Woven (Mystic Valley Shifters #1)” as Want to Read:
Woven (Mystic Valley Shifters #1)

Woven

(Mystic Valley Shifters #1)

This is an alternate cover edition of ASINB073M883G5.

***HOT NEW SHIFTER ROMANCE - Warning Contains Some Adult Content****

ebook, Alternate Cover Edition
Published (first published June 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Woven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Woven

Coco.V
Jul 26, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
đź’ťFREE on Amazon today (7/26/2018)!đź’ť

Blurb:
Burying my parents was the hardest thing I had to do… or so I thought. Then I met Jensen and the unexplainable happened. Every time he gets near me, my body feels like it might burst into flames. Falling in love wasn’t in my plans... but neither was turning into a wolf or falling in love with one.

I wish the family secret could've stayed buried. But when an old enemy threatens to destroy everything – I'll have to come to terms with who I am and save the o
Lana Campbell
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read for paranormal romance lovers! Dylan the heroine of the story is on the cusp of her eighteenth birthday when she looses both her parents in a fatal car crash. She's devastated and fears she'll never recover until a new boy named Jenson comes to her school and shakes her world. Their attraction is powerful and instantaneous. Dylan doesn't know what to make of it, but she can't fight the powerful pull she feels to be with Jenson. He claims she's his life mate, but Dylan doesn't underst ...more
Lana Campbell
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amber Koch
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I really fell Into this story. Normally insta love books slightly bother me but this one did it in a way that made it make sense. I aporeciated that. The secrect kept from herself of being a shifter and losing her parents and finding her mate alone made a good story line. Add in the danger race against time more self secrets and awsome writing and you won't want to put it down. This was a quick read but had en
Vinessa Wooten
An eighteen year old goes through alot of changes in her life all at once. The loss of her parents, graduation she learns she is a shifter has a weird attraction to the new kid in school. Then her mate is kidnapped by a rival pack she is just learning more about herself trying to build a new family, just more of teen read.

Becky Pepper-Thompson
Pretty good

This started off well and at a good pace, but midway through I started to get lost in all of the revelations. I also have a hard time with a virgin who is suddenly super experienced & comfortable with naked activities. For me it takes away from the natural flow of a story. So while I liked the characters very much, there were some personalities that were inconsistent and the story lost its flow. Good outline for how things would happen just lacked a bit in the execution.
Michelle Randall
Reviewed for Readers Favorite

As of last week, for all she knew, Dylan was your typical teenager with loving, normal parents about to finish her senior year of high school. This week, she is now all alone in the world, her parents killed in a tragic car accident. She is floundering, not sure how she is going to get through this but she has her best friend Carly and her mom's best friend Tessa to lean on. When she goes back to school she finds that the lady that has taken over at the school to rep
Joe Kendall
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a beautiful book.
Dylan and Jensen are great character's who really come into their own over the course of the book.
Dylan is struggling with her parents death. Unsure of how to live her life. When Jensen sweeps in on the back of his Ducati everything she thought she knew is about to change.
The characters are written with great heart and feeling. I highly recommend this 1st book in the series and I can't wait to read more.
Lisa
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Dylan loses both of her parents at 18 and they kept some very important secrets. It's the new boy in town, Jensen, who causes her to learn these secrets. Just as they are about to figure things out violence strikes. Yet another roadblock to overcome to get to their HEA. This was a quick read and well written. I liked the character details and look forward to the next book.
Dee
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 1 of a series and it ends in a cliffhanger, so be warned! The story itself was a great paranormal romance read. The characters have depth, the story is interesting and the author created a great world for it all to take place.

Laila Viking
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A well written paranormal story. I like the story line and plot. It has well described and developed characters. I like the mix of normality and the paranormal. It is well balanced. There is chemistry and hot scenes, passion and drama.
The attraction between Dylan and Jensen is amazing.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Erika Escariz
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was hot. I could not put it down until I finished reading it. I definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking to read it and aren’t sure if they want to. Trust me, you will love it. Cannot wait for more from L.C.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review.

Karen Galloway
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Really enjoyed this story. It has a good storyline that grabs you and you can't put it down. The characters are well written with great chemistry. This is an enjoyable must read book and I would recommend this book to anyone. I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. Looking forward to reading more from L C Taylor
poppy
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read i read book two first and decided i wanted to read the first one and i really enjoyed it i love a good paranormal romance and this book did not disappoint it was well written with characters that you cannot help but like and root for.I just loved the chemistry between Dylan and Jensen and they were just great together.I look forward to reading more from lc in the future
Sherry Westendorf
I really enjoyed this. She has a family tragedy when her parents are killed. She wants to be left alone but meets a boy who steps into her life in a big way. She learns some new things about herself and what she means to him. Then more trouble comes along. I recommend it. I was given a review copy by Book Sprout and voluntarily reivew it.
Jeanette Kelley
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Great book!

This is my first book from this author and I really enjoyed it. I loved the plot and the characters were great. It's very dramatic and raw at times. I can't wait for book two!!
Barbara
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First part in this series and it ends on a cliff-hanger. This is a well written story that keeps your interest to the last page,I want to read the next book in this series to see what is going to happen. I received a copy of this book from Booksprout and am voluntarily choosing to review it.
Lisa
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a amazing start to what is going to be a series that is a must read.

The way this story started I wasnt sure what to think. The more I read the more I liked it. It was hard to put down. Can't wait for the next one.
Charmaine Nouwen
5 stars.. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review..Great read,i love paranormal romance specially shifters and this one is one of them, loved the story and i can't wait to read the next book in the series! first time LC taylor reader and i love it!
Rebecca
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Ms. Taylor kept me on the edge of of my seat most of the book. I kept asking 'What next?!' I would definitely recommend reading this book. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Liz
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Loved it
Leslie
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It is a YA book, trying too hard to be an adult erotica book. I didn't like that.
Suzanne Butler
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I loved this book. It was an easy read. I finished it in 2 days. I can't wait for the next book
Carla
Signed Copies of HOT SHIFTER ROMANCE 1 1 Oct 18, 2017 06:53PM
Goodreads Librari...: New Book Cover 2 10 Jul 16, 2017 11:34PM
Addicted to YA: SEEKING book reviews ~ Brand New Book 1 19 Jul 16, 2017 04:35PM
Addicted to YA: Brand New Breaak-Out Author 3 22 Jul 06, 2017 03:10PM
Goodreads Authors...: New Author: Hot New Shifter Romance 1 6 Jul 04, 2017 10:04PM
  • Graveyard Rose (The Rose Chronicles, #1)
  • Taliesin - Choice/Destiny
  • Random (The Were Chronicles, #1)
  • Second Skin (Skinned, #2)
  • The World of Karov (Children of Demilee, #1)
  • Clouds Over Akaloshia
  • Trust (The Hero Chronicles #2)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance #5)
  • Haven Lost (The Dragon's Brood Cycle, Vol. 1)
  • The Lost Remnant (Pieces of Eden, #1)
  • Whisper (Lakeview, #2)
  • Shadows Fall (Others of Edenton, #1.5)
  • Krystal Blue (The Blue Moon, #1)
  • Dreadlands
  • unvamped (unvamped #1)
  • Call of the Raven (The Union Series #1)
  • One Little Spell
  • Violca's Dragon (The Dragon Ruby #1)
LC Taylor lives in Atlanta Georgia with her Husband and children. School Teacher by trade, LC loves reading and writing in her spare time. Paranormal Romance being her favorite genre, LC took a leap of faith and published her very first book focused around Paranormal Shifter Romance.

She has several other books in the works, so be sure to follow her on Amazon or on BookSprout to hear about upcoming

Mystic Valley Shifters (5 books)
  • Wretched (Mystic Valley Shifters #2)
  • Willing (Mystic Valley Shifters #3)
  • Whispers (Mystic Valley Shifters #4)
  • Worthy (Mystic Valley Shifters #5)