Start by marking “Can't Text This” as Want to Read:

(Texting #3)

"Hi Monty. Wanna see my python?"

That's how I ended up in the bathroom of some dive bar with a stranger.

Me, Monty Andrews, the quintessential virgin girl next door.

I was so out of my element, but there was no denying our explosive attraction, even via text.

Commence Operation Bang Each Other Out of Our Systems, because that was all it was—unfinished business.

I had no intenti
Published October 9th 2018 (first published September 18th 2018)

Whoo Gives A Hoot
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Why isn't there a rating higher than 5 stars? I always freaking love a good Teagan Hunter original and this story is definitely no exception! Ever since I met Robbie back in Let's Get Textual I have wanted to get my hands on his story and let me just say that it was totally worth the wait. I seriously could not imagine anyone more perfect for him then the beautiful and quirky Monty Andrews. These two are a match made in text heaven.

Christy
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo IMG_2765_zpsosbx1emf.png

I freaking love this series! All three books have been such a big hit for me! Teagan Hunter is a new to me author of 2018 and I’m so glad I found her. Can’t Text This is the story of Robbie and Monty.

Monty and Robbie meet in a bar. This is the last place you’d expect to find a girl like Monty, but her sister drug her out. They really hit it off and get into sort of a texting relationship, because honestly, that is all Monty’s ready for at first. She’s much more inexperienced and on
XxTainaxX
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars. It should be hard to translate good texting chemistry to a book but I found myself utterly charmed by Monty and Robbie’s playful banter. These two were scorching hot together and opposites in many ways. As individuals, I loved who they were but they also complimented one another well. Their development was handled expertly. The secondary characters were used to add a a humorous angle that felt natural.

The plot and execution in writing kept me interested and invested. The pacing was j
Princess under cover
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I HAVE TO YELL IT IN CAPS!

It had me grinning most of the time. Had my heart aching some of the time. Had my toes curled in the best way possible and I loved BOTH the H and h, which is not an easy thing for an author to do to me.

One nitpick - the cover is NOT representative of what I imagined Robbie to look like: here are some options, take your pick, but that guy on the cover is WHITE.

description

I could go on. Robbie is GORGEOUS!!!

This book hits all my favorite things in
Bibi
Oct 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
This isn’t my idea of a rom-com; moreover, it wasn’t fun(ny) and the plot was too predictable. DNF @35%
Tara
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like Let's Get Textual, and I Wanna Text You Up, Can't Text This immediately went on my list of favorite books for the year. It takes a lot to make me laugh, and when I find myself choking because I'm laughing so hard, I know I have a winner on my hands. Robbie and Monty are just amazing together. Hilarious, adorable, HOT, and sweet, Can't Text This is everything you want in a romantic comedy.
Teagan Hunter
Jul 24, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Hanne
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Can’t Text This is an awesome addition to the Text series. It was better than the previous one, but not as fantastic as the first one (Let’s Get Textual is still my favorite). There were many things I loved about this book! I mostly loved all the characters, how Robbie and Monty met, the humor and the texts. I’ll happily reread Can’t Text This one day.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Rom-com gold!! I adored this super cute and funny story!
It’s my first Teagan Hunter read, but definitely will not be my last. I’ve already grabbed the previous books in the series. Monty and her Python are a HIT!

This opposites attract/forbidden romance is fun and flirty romance that features a hot AF single father who actually succeeds in picking up a date using a one-liner. The story is witty, flirty, and laugh out loud funny!! The format is unlike anything I’ve ever read and I LOVED it! The
L.J. Shen
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although I enjoy rom-coms very much, very few romantic comedies make me laugh out loud.

Teagan Hunter seems to make me do that. A lot. In public.

Can't Text This is swoony and funny and clever and so many great things. I'm so glad I found this author, and completely by accident (I thought I was buying another book when I started this series and was too lazy to return it so I ended up reading it).

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This one is my favorite!!

I loved Robbie from Zach's book! He is just that awesome and swoony!!
How they met was so fun too and totally not what Monty was known for! It was good to see how Robbie managed to get Monty out of her comfort zone! And the Python in her phone was fun too!

Their banter and chemistry is on point! I was a bit scared for the drama but this one has little drama as the others!
I truly enjoy this series a lot and am THANKING Hanne so so much for making the awesome review of the
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
5 HOLY CROW! STARS!

Oh My Cats! First there were baby goats and now there's cute bunnies involved 🐇. I must say Robbie was definitely my favorite, especially his weiner 😏😂💁🏼.

What a wonderful book this was. I'm feeling so giddy right now. The perfect romcom with a bit of angst and animal lovin' overload. Seriously, Monty and Robbie were just so opposite, but it was too perfect! I couldn't get enough 😍.

Can't Text This was witty, and sassy, and too sexy for words. I want my own Robbie Cross. Thank
Sabrina
Oct 16, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I found this book just okay. I thought the story was good and it definitely intrigued me but the overabundance of text messages kind of lost me. I liked the interaction at first and thought it was a unique and more modern twist to a romance, let's be honest most relationships now a days start or involve messaging each other a lot, but as I read on I felt like the texts were taking over the story. I wanted to see more of the main characters actually together and not
Tia Louise
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a superfun book! So much banter between Monty and Python... lol! (Python being Robbie.)

It's the ultimate opposites-attract. Monty is nerdy, square, a virgin... Robbie is muscled, experienced, tattooed bad-boy... with a heart of gold. The writing is fantastic, the sexytimes are scorching, and the single dad part was fun and sweetly handled.

If you're looking for a sizzling HOT, hilarious romance full of heart, you do NOT want to miss this one!

Cristina
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4% - I get a huge shock!
8% - I read a line that is so funny, both my parents wonder if I have a laughing crises.
27% - This old woman made my day! She is the best! Straightforward and funny!
29% - OMG! I love this book so much!!! I enjoy every page!
74% - Things just got a whole lot more complicated, but I had a feeling this would happen.
79% - It was a little bit awkward how he said those words and didn’t get the answer he wanted back. (I still can’t say his name - it just doesn’t fit 🙄).
88%
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW****

4 Monty Python CROWNS

CANT TEXT THIS is just pure unadulterated fun. With outlandish humor and quirky characters, Teagan Hunter delivers a romance that is laugh out loud charming.

I love these characters. Monty and Robbie are just great. I love that they are unique and embrace who they are, which is a bit eccentric, but it works for them. The chemistry between the two is fun and light, and the conversation through text, which makes up a good portion of the book i
Denise
5+ Stars ** Top 2018 Read **

I'll start by saying I freaking LOVED this book and it is by far, my favorite in this series. I found myself smiling throughout the book and several time laughing out loud. The two main characters, Monty and Robbie aka Python were just great, likeable characters. As with the other two books in the series, these two spend time getting to know each through texts....which were hilarious. When Robbie and his best friend, Zach (he is from book 1) were together....it was cr
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
I’m way too old for this.
If you’re looking for a naive, tstl inexperience heroine. This might be just what you’re looking for.

photo image_zpsikzgtyfj.jpeg
Danny
So, let's talk about the high point of this book: Xavier!
He was the cutest and funniest little thing! Every time he appeared, he stole everyone's thunder. He was such a cutie with that smart mouth and sarcasm! Hahaha, so cute! I loved it!

I've been wanting to read Robbie's book since meeting him in Zach and Delia's book. He was great! Funny and loyal to his best friend and in this book we understand how much he cares for Zach and how much Zach did to help him when he had a kid at nineteen. It was
Brina (Brina and the Books)
3.5 Stars

Read full review here: 5171 Miles Book Blog

I really loved the main characters, Monty and Robbie. Monty was the girl-next-door, kind, loving, quiet, someone I definitely would want to be friends with.
Robbie was the complete opposite of Monty: he was a muscled single-dad with a dirty mouth and mind, lots of tattoos, and a big heart full of love. But somehow they both fit perfectly together and made the cutest couple.

Given the two previous texting books, I think we already established that
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: October 9, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

Can't Text This is the first book I have read by Teagan Hunter and I am so excited to read the books released earlier in the series. This is a series (even though it's not shown here on GR) of interconnected standalones. They are all romantic comedies and revolve around getting to know someone through text messages. I really enjoyed this aspect of the story even though it took me a little time to get used to it. Don
Happily Mary After
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommendation appeared on USA Today’s Happy Ever After on October 9, 2018.

This is my first time reading Teagan Hunter, and I knew after just a few pages that I was going to love her sense of humor and writing style. As you may have guessed from the book’s title, there are a lot of text conversations between Monty and Robbie, and they are super entertaining to read and had me simultaneously laughing and smiling. Robbie is playful and endearingly naughty, and he helps to bring the more reserved a
Brie
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Filled with exuberant humor, Teagan Hunter kept the laughs rolling in Can't Text This!

Written mostly in instant message form, you'll find yourself captivated by the conversations. Every text I read only excited me more! I felt as if my bestfriend had left her unlocked phone unattended and I got into her very private messages!!

Robert and Montana are total opposites in everything. She's reserved, a turtle in a shell with a high appreciation for her stupid, sexy grandma clothes. Robbie's words, not
nikki
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with these books, but I definitely think that Monty and Robbie are my favourites. The whole idea of a story based around texts/emails, makes me feel a little guilty, like I’m snooping! But I’m not sorry, not one little bit. Seeing this pairs texts too each other just had me laughing my socks off, the banter between them is just brilliant. Teagan Hunter has fast become one of those authors I’m going to be watching out for in the future.
CaRo
Nov 02, 2018 rated it liked it
That was just tooooo sweet and nothing really happens. The protagonists are likeable the story is well written but so much sweetness is just not my kind of thing 🤷🏻♀ ...more
Aaly
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!

Sexy, freaking swoony with a keen sense of humour!

This story put a smile on my face, I laughed so hard, swooned a bit, just a feel good book.
It was my first from Teagan Hunter and it won’t be my last.
The little glitch: the end was a little rushed and I wanted more of Monty and Robbie.

Review to come!

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. ***

Can’t Text This was the kind of feel good book, that put a smile on my face.

Just the pick up line made ma laugh so hard, s
SheLove2Read
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
So cute! I really needed this book today. Just the right amount of humor and romance. 4 stars
book bruin
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun and lighthearted single dad romance! Fans of Teagan Hunter will recognize the hero, Robbie, who was introduced in the book Let's Get Textual. This book can definitely be enjoyed as a standalone, however, if you haven't had a chance to read the author's previous books. I do feel that reading the other books does enhance the experience though since previous characters do appear in Can't Text This.

I really enjoyed Monty and Robbie's opposites attract relationship. They had such hilar
Liber_Lady
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
*** ARC PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ***

This was my first book by the author, and It was a happy surprise..!!

You don't need to read the previous books to understand this one. But I would definitely check out the others in the series.

Monty Andrews is a very straight lace, new in town, teacher. She wears simple clothes, does not cuss and she is really cute and funny.

Robbie is a single father, tattooed guy and overall a hilarious character. His son studies in Monty's class and this is

• Sugar Baby Lies
  • All About Jenny
  • Single, Available, and Completely Attached
  • The Importance of Turning Around Three Times Before Lying Down
  • Experimenting with Ed (Human Design, #1)
  • Serenading the Shadows (Lightning Strikes, #1)
  • The Gingerbread House
  • The Professor (Becoming Jane, #1)
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • Player (Red Lipstick Coalition, #2)
  • I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek (I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek, #1)
  • Rock N Soul
  • Ever for You (For You, #1.5)
  • Rainbows Ever After (Rainbows, #1.5)
  • Dirty Rich One Night Stand: Two Years Later (Dirty Rich, #7)
  • The Plus One Chronicles Boxed Set (The Plus One Chronicles, #1-3)
  • Kiss the Girl (The Naughty Princess Club, #3)
  • Say You Still Love Me
I’m a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old Miniature Pinscher. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never sa ...more

Texting (4 books)