Start by marking “In the Arms of a Woman: A Short Story Collection” as Want to Read:
In the Arms of a Woman: A Short Story Collection

In the Arms of a Woman: A Short Story Collection

Best-selling lesbian romance author Harper Bliss has collected all the short stories she has penned over the years. You can find all twenty-eight of them in this sizzling hot collection.

You will encounter women of all ages, from all over the world, and practicing a myriad of professions--ranging from police officers to rock band singers and from therapists to personal trai
Published October 9th 2018 by Ladylit Publishing

To ask other readers questions about In the Arms of a Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In the Arms of a Woman

Bethany
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Steamy hot collection of f/f erotica shorts. Personally, I prefer my smut with a bit more emotional connection, but this is still sizzling!
Odd Bin
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This collection should come with a public health and safety advisory. Something along the lines of "Warning! May cause spontaneous human combustion!". If you suffer from a heart condition it might be wise to refrain from reading more than one story at a time. Also, do not, I repeat, do not, read this at work. I snuck one in during a quiet moment and, while it was a delicious midday escape, the rest of my afternoon was a total loss and I really can't recall much of what was discussed in that prod ...more
Mari Stark
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely erotica at its finest; Harper is known for her great ability to write very sensual and sexy scenes, this short story collection is absolutely extraordinary.

Loved each and every one of the stories, left me completely enthralled and totally flushed. Fair warning, this is a book to read in private, definitely not to be read in public. There’s a bit of everything…sensuality, sweetness, tenderness, domination. You can find 28 stories to quench your thirst for premium erotica.

It is
Angel
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, this is erotica at it’s best because my face stayed flushed long after I finished reading the book. Each story touched me so deeply because there was a blend of sensuality, domination and tenderness between these delightful characters. I’m always overjoyed whenever this author writes enthralling and unique short stories.
Em
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Erotica at it’s best, I started reading on my daily commute and I had to stop, this collection of varying erotic stories is best read in the privacy of your own home. Harper Bliss is so good at evoking sensuality, domination and tenderness in a short span of time. This is a perfect book if you love Erotica and also a little time poor, you get to read a entertaining short story in no time and there are 28 short stories to choose from.
BookFiend17
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dear lord! I’m fairly certain that we need to rank Harper Bliss books with little flames instead of hearts! This was very hot! I highly recommend reading this lol just maybe not in public! ;) I received an arc.
Cal
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had previously read a handful of stories that appeared in this short story collection but I still enjoyed it. It’s a good collection of steamy shorts. This author definitely knows how to heat up a scene relatively quickly. I usually lose steam through these types of books because short stories aren’t really my thing, but I actually finished this vs Erotic Interludes which I never fully got through.
cj1973uk
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book from the author and I am voluntarily leaving my review.

This is Erotica at its best, it is a great collection from one of the best authors. Definitely not to be read in public. In fact, I would recommend setting your shower to ice cold as after reading this collection you will definitely need one. Out of all the stories I had only ever read one of them before that i can remember. Some of them I think would make excellent full length novels (I just wanted to rea
Liz
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a delicious collection of short stories! Quite a bit intense.. But who doesn’t love some excitement every now and even! I just really love short stories. So if you do to it’s a win win situation..
Andrea Lovette
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick, sexy stories that can really get you in the mood. Didn't take long for me to read because I couldn't put it down!
Lisa A. Wiederock
Oct 28, 2018
Sheila
Cathy Powell
Harper Bliss
Oct 11, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Jane
Linda Clevenger
Marie
Oct 26, 2018
Harper Bliss is the author of the High Rise series, the French Kissing serial and several other lesbian romance and erotica titles. She is the co-founder of Ladylit Publishing, an independent press focusing on lesbian fiction.

Harper lives in Hong Kong with her wife and, regrettably, zero pets.