Start by marking “Hellion (Relentless #7)” as Want to Read:
Hellion (Relentless #7)

Hellion

(Relentless #7)

Jordan Shaw is one of the Mohiris best young warriors. Fearless and bold, shes passionate about completing every job and living life to the fullest, even if that means breaking all the rules.

When Jordan encounters a demon believed to have been killed off centuries ago, her discovery sends ripples up to the highest levels of the Mohiri. While they discuss how to face the
Published January 8th 2019 by Tempest Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hellion, please sign up.

Start your review of Hellion (Relentless #7)
Maggie
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 star-read

Nikki Jefford
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much to look forward to!!!

Thank you to my dear friend, Karen Lynch, for the early read of one of my favorite characters. A couple years ago it sounded like Karen wasn't sure if Jordan would get her own book. I am so HAPPY she did!

I don't even know where to begin I love it so much! Jordan is as badass and snarky as ever ... with whole new dimensions to her early life and present one. She had a vulnerability that drew me to her even more. And her love story was so perfect for her! Nikolas has
Vicky
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can a librarian update the covers please?

I enjoyed this series and look forward for more of this author.
Jemimah  Zafoune
I don't know if I can even do this book justice with this review! This whole series has been my most favourite reads over the last few year. From when I first picked up book number one, Relentless, five years back I have been consumed by this world and have re-read them countless times. From Sara and Nikolas to Roland and then Chris finding their mates and finally Jordan, I've loved, lived and breathed every minute of it.
Jordan's story is fantastic. It's everything you'd expect from Jordan and
Muse-ic ♬
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as delicious as they others but YAS PLEASE!
Jordan is such a KWEEN!!
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
That epilogue though 🤯🤯😍😍
I really enjoyed this book but that epilogue was everything!
Samantha Maree
Jan 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
Wow, what a lord of horseshit this book turned out to be. I had very low expectations when I started this book but I didn't expect to hate this book as much as I do. Once again, I predicted the romance in this book. You know a book is predictable if I can predict the love interest. I honestly don't know where to start with my review. I think this is the worst book of 2019. I cant even imagine any other book topping my hatred of this book. Thank god this is the last book in the series. I can't ...more
M.Z.
Jan 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you're a fan of the series and Jordan, this final (!!) entry is definitely worth it. However, I feel like it lacks that extra special touch to be a full four/five star read. I feel like the love interest could've done with a bit more characterization (I don't really feel like I know him at all by the end) and (spoilers for the romantic side) (view spoiler) ...more
kelly {BookCrushin}
Not to be missed for fans of the series! Jordan is a character with so much personality it was great to find her meet her match!

See full review on BookCrushin!
Kathi
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
Finally, I was able to read this book! Hellion by Karen Lynch is the sixth book of the Relentless Series. Our hero is Jordan, who is one of the best young warriors. When strange and unusual encounters with demons occur, the world of the Mohiri is turned upside down. Jordan would do anything to save the world and her family. But a Hamid, a strong warrior, has the command now and does not like young warriors to be involved. Especially not Jordan, as their demons call for each other.

I waited so
Amy
I am having such trouble, I have finished this book, one I have have waited for forever and now feel like I have nothing to read! I loved going along on Jordans journey and now just want MORE! I love Lynch and this series has steadily become a favorite. All I can hope is that she is not done yet! ...more
TJ
I have really enjoyed this series up until this exact point. Unfortunately, while the overall story is a good one, the relationship aspect fell far short.

Jordons character spent the entire book determined to break her mating bond and disliking the man she was accidentally bonded to. Hamid was cold and never spoke and also acted like he hated the bond. The two were rarely around each other and never showed any feelings other than annoyance or disdain for the other right up until the 75% mark in
L.B.
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jordan was one of my favorite characters from the earlier books due to her spitfire personality. Because of that love and her spunk, I had high standards for her story--and I was more than impressed. Lynch hit all the action and drama and tension you'd expect from the stubborn warrior while also showing us a deeper, heart-tugging, emotional side to the girl. And the sparks and tension between her and a certain severe Egyptian warrior are almost tangibly singeing; their intense, almost comical ...more
Alex
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, new-adult
What the ... Hellion!!!! This series was a blast! So happy I met Karen thanks to Rare in London and discovered this awesome characters.
Loved Jordan and her solmi and all the gang.
All the stars ⭐ of the sky 🧡
Swathi
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this series, was on of the most FULFILLING series I have ever read. Normally after I read a book series, I always feel like this could have gone differently or it would have been better if this happened. Or even that I want to know what happens to this character. But none of them ever happen. I am always left craving for more of those characters.

This series however, has filled me with so much joy and pride inside that I can honestly say, I am sick of this story Karen Lynch. GIVE ME
Sabine
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jordan's story was just as brilliant as Roland's and Chris' stories. I would recommend this book to everyone who has enjoyed the original Relentless trilogy. Honestly, I just couldn't put this book down, it was so addictive. Karen has officially spoiled me for other stories and authors.
Lesley
4.5, so Ill round up. While Haven and Fated werent as exciting as the previous two, Jordans book had the same action, drama, and suspense that we have come to know and love from Karen Lynch.

Plot:
Jordan, who always refused to be tied down, accidentally becomes mated to someone she cant stand. To make matters worse, the two are forced to work side by side to prevent a demon invasion from destroying the world.

Characters:
One of the things that I always loved about Sara was that she was a strong,
Pam Foster
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I ❤ Jordan

Finally!!!!!!!! As a huge fan of the Relentless series Ive been waiting for Jordans story for so long and Im so happy after finishing it because it was awesome beyond my wildest dreams!!!! One of the things I love about this series is how different the female leads and their stories have been; each story has delivered something new and surprising. This story is told solely from Jordans POV and it works perfectly because shes such a larger than life character and her inner dialogue is
Anna
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read!!!!! Worth the Wait

Ahhh!!!!! I loved every minute of it!!!! I preordered and went nuts because I had to work the day of the release and the day after. This is one of my favorite serries and it was torture. But more than an worth the wait when I finally got to read it. It was hard to put down. Jordan was amazin and hilarious as ussual. Amd her mate! Sigh. We got to see a bonus scene from Nicolas and Sarah ❤ and the other loved characters as well. I would like to see another book on
Kristy Mills
I wasn't as into this book as I was the others in the series. Part of that might be because I never really loved Jordan's character. I just didn't feel connected to this couple. It was still an enjoyable read, and I'm glad I read it, but it didn't compare to the first in this series.

Also, I LOVED the bonus scene of Nikolas and Sara!!
Fabienne
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really sweet and powerful story
Boundless Book Reviews
Im sad. Its over. I read too fast even though at times I almost wanted to fall asleep because I was so tired. This is a story that grabs a hold of you the whole way through.

Hellion follows Jordan, shes fantastic. She does what she wants and doesnt like anyone telling her what she can or cant do, which does lead her into some trouble. But she usually finds her way out of whatever mess shes gotten herself into. Her mate, Oh boy. With Jordan, she never thought she would find a mate. Especially, who
Leila
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ever since I started reading these series a couple of years ago, I couldnt help it but fall in love with the way Karen writes and describes each and every moment to us readers. I love the fact that whenever I am reading her books, I am living the moments these characters are going through. Dont get me wrong, books are supposed to do that to us, but once your tastes have been sharpened, not all of them manage to give me the same feeling.
From the book I, Jordan was the character that intrigued me
Kitlina
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was between 3.5 and 4*.
There were some things that I did not like about the book. And then there were some that I loved.
But after reading some reviews I thought that Hamid would be a controlling bastard. I was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't that bad. He behaved like any other bonded Mohiri male. After discovering the bond, he was very different from his previous self in what Jordan was concerned.
I could say that the only thing that I hated was when he went to interrogate that witch (view
Olivia
May 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Taylor Buchanan
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Moonlightmarieyahoo.Com
This one doesn't switch view points like Fated and Haven and that's great. The story feels more alive.
Kerry Cullen
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a huge relentless series fan .... I dont entirely love books that go on to follow other characters, I did enjoy chris book and I had huge hopes for Jordans book. I feel it could of been funnier as there is so much capacity for fun with Jordan and her Witt. I felt it a bit repetitive, explaining situations from previous books however I loved the storyline of this book! Overall I enjoyed reading this but my favourite part was the bonus scenes! I wish hellion was longer as I feel we could have ...more
Ann L.
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Ann by: BookBub-Free ebook for the first Relentless book
What a great book to end the Relentless series! I loved it. Hellion is Jordan's story in the relentless series taking off from Sara's story a few years later. This one tells how Jordan met her mate and how much of a badass she is..... fighting the biggest badass demon too! I won't give the story away. It ended with a bonus scene with Nikolaus and Sara, happy ending with everyone in their family and friends around them.

I loved this series! It was like living in another world altogether. I will
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• (Un)wise (Judgement of the Six, #3)
  • (Un)bidden (Judgement of the Six, #4)
  • Fury Freed (Of Fates and Furies, #3)
  • (Mis)fortune (Judgement of the Six, #2)
  • The Howl (By Kiss and Claw Book 1)
  • (Dis)content (Judgement of the Six, #5)
  • Hope(less) (Judgement of the Six, #1)
  • Louis (Supernatural Prison Story, #3)
  • Viking Academy (Viking Academy #1)
  • (Sur)real
  • Fury Focused (Of Fates and Furies, #2)
  • Demon Night (Resurrection Chronicles, #6)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Three (Supernatural Academy, #3)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year One (Supernatural Academy, #1)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Viking Conspiracy (Viking Academy #2)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Three And A Half (Fallen Academy #3.5)
Karen Lynch is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author.

She grew up in Newfoundland, Canada - a place rich in colorful people and folklore to which she attributes her love of the supernatural and her vivid imagination. She moved to Charlotte, North Carolina years ago and was immediately charmed by the southern people but she says she will always be a newfie.

Though she loves supernatural

Relentless (7 books)
  • Relentless (Relentless, #1)
  • Refuge (Relentless #2)
  • Rogue (Relentless #3)
  • Warrior (Relentless #4)
  • Haven (Relentless #5)
  • Fated (Relentless, #6)

News & Interviews

“You’re not alone,” Hamid said into my ear as a needle pricked my arm. “I’ll stay with you as long as you need me.” 2 likes
“You sound off,” he said. “Why are you whispering? I thought you and Ana were having dinner together.” I bit my lip.
“It’s kind of a funny story, but you have to promise not to yell.”
“Why would a funny story make me yell?” he asked warily. “Well,” I drawled. “I was on my way to meet up with Ana, and there was this truck parked in an alley that didn’t look right. So, I left my bike on the street and went to check it out.” “Jordan.” I didn’t need to see him to know he was pinching the bridge of his nose, something he’d been doing a lot in the last few months.
“Don’t worry. They didn’t see me.”
His tone sharpened. “Who didn’t see you?”
“The Gulaks. They were too busy loading the girls into the back.” I paused as the truck slowed going around a curve. “I slipped on without them having a clue I was there.”
He swore. “Do not tell me you climbed into a truck with a bunch of Gulak slavers.” I scoffed softly. “Of course not. Give me some credit. I’m on the roof of the truck.” He growled something, and I heard another male laughing. It sounded like Mario, one of the warriors we were working with on this job, along with his mate, Ana. We’d been in Panama for two weeks, at the request of the government, to locate and shut down a human trafficking ring. But this one was a lot more sophisticated than any other Gulak operation we’d encountered, and they’d managed to evade us completely. Until now.
“This is not a funny story,” he said in an exasperated voice.”
1 likes