Start by marking “After Glow (Lost Kings MC, #11)” as Want to Read:
After Glow (Lost Kings MC, #11)

After Glow

(Lost Kings MC #11)

One uncovered truth shines a light on the throne of lies I’ve been sitting on for years. A revelation with the power to test the bonds of brotherhood like never before. My ruthless obsession to protect what’s mine burns hotter than ever. Promises I’ve made to my brothers I burn to keep. Vows made to my wife I swear to honor. Through the web of tangled loyalties, one ...more
Published November 30th 2018 by Ahead of the Pack, LLC

Start your review of After Glow (Lost Kings MC, #11)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Huge Stars

I love this series.
I love these characters.
I love this author.
I just love...

Yes, yes, gush, gush, gush.

As a longtime reader of this series who has read each book probably 3-4 times each (no bullshitting, people), getting more books in this series is like Christmas.

Reading this book was like walking into a room you love filled with family and friends you adore and I loved every second of it. I could read about these character forever and will continue to buy these books as long as AJ
✰ Liz ✰
"No matter where the road takes him, I always know he can't wait to be home. With me."
description

After Glow is the eleventh book in the Lost King MC Series. Rock and Hope have been through so much and yet, there love is about to be tested again. As secrets are about to be revealed, the club bands together once again and braces for impact.

description
"I'm just so consumed by our frantic thrusting, wild grinding, and hushed whispers..."
Told in multiple POV, After Glow is a perfect blend of LOKI action, smoking
Malene
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
11 books into this series and Autumn Jones Lake still knows how to take my breath away and make me fall in even more in love with these characters.
After Glow delivers big time. Whenever I reach the end of one of these Loki books I just want the next one in my hands and after finishing After Glow I’m freakin crazy with want for book 12.

What can I say about After Glow without spoiling anything cause there is one hell of a surprise. I didn’t see it coming at all and again it’s been right there in f
Heroesinbooks
Beyond 5 Glowing Stars

It’s after 2am but I had to stay up to finish this book- sleep be damned! I have been wallowing in desperate anticipation since finishing After Burn and once I started this, I couldn’t put it down.

This book is not standalone, you absolutely must read After Burn first but I highly recommend you read the entire series- every book has been like kindle crack to me - utterly addictive.

Rock and Hope are such a brilliantly written couple and being back with them and all the LOKI
boogenhagen
Squee! Who Knew? Brilliant twist in this one and Hope and Rock are parents!

Totally feeling the love on this and Wrath made a bonus appearance or ten, making me happier than a box of kittens. So read this book, kittens totally approve of it.

description

Next up is Zero's book and I am anxiously awaiting it.
~ Cariad ~
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I'll ever get enough of this series! And what a finale...straight into the next one for me!
Maria Angie Mendoza
What a story!!
This author has a way of captivating me with her fresh unique perspectives on the LOKI MC Outlaws and their significant others.
A major bonus for me is that despite the fact that we’ve met these characters in previous books , they continue to develop and evolve with fresh new insight.
Even the title to this book is soo appropriate. This story really brought out all the feels and there really was an “after glow.”
That said... oh my god!!!
After Glow begins right after After Burn ends
Autumn Lake
Feb 24, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

AFTER GLOW (LOST KINGS MC #11)

Amazon: http://bit.ly/LKMC11_Kindle
Apple Books: http://bit.ly/LKMC11_Apple
Nook: http://bit.ly/LKMC11_Nook
Kobo: http://bit.ly/LKMC11_Kobo
Universal Link: books2read.com/u/3R1eyB

When you're done and need to talk it out, the spoiler room is open and ready for you to join!

Come hang out in my reader group! I share teasers and stuff in there that I don't share anywhere else! https://www.facebook.com/groups/LostK...

Kari
So sweet and fulfilling

Once again AJL knocks it out of the park with the Lost Kings' latest. After Glow gives us all the sweet, sexy, dirty, awesome bits we've come to expect from this series. To top it all off, we finally find out who baby Chance belongs to, see Hope and Rock become parents, and discover something amazing even the characters didn't know.

I love these books. It's always like sitting down with old friends.
Colleen
Bikers and babies and secrets, ooh my!

Really this should be a review of both After Burn and After Glow as they are connected. But really, if you haven't started at the beginning, you really should start with Slow Burn. I've loved Rock and Hope's story from the beginning and this was everything I could have hoped for. I love all the guys, but back to Rock and Hope. These two are so in love and even though their life install unicorns and rainbows, they handle it all together. When Rock's past reve
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More of Hope and Rock with the other Lost Kings thrown in too.... and Z is finally getting his own book.
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
What can I saw other than amazing! Autumn is truly a genius and a master storyteller. Her writing is so genuine and authentic that there never feels like there is never a wrong note in the direction she takes her characters and stories.

After Glow is simply amazing. The twists, turns, and confessions often left me speechless and in tears. These characters have grown so much over these books and I appreciate an author who lets her characters grow and mature. It's not often you find a romance seri
Jessica Alcazar
Damn .... what a ride !!!

#RealTalk: I've made a decision NOT to post a review of the book. If my rating doesn't tell you *runs and #oneclick* I cannot help you. Why am I not reviewing? This book's storyline is epic ! It's actually more than epic. It is world shattering for this club...potentially. I dunno about shattering because that depends on what the author does with the aftermath of this storyline, but it is EPIC. I'm not saying a damn word about it. Ya'll just go blindly into the nig
Tanya
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book reminded me why I fell in love with this series way back to book 1!
Loved it so much!!!!
Rocks love and devotion for Hope is out of this world in this book. Hope has went through a lot to finally be a mom and no doubt she will be an amazing one!!!!!
The banter between the guys kept me laughing so much, love love loved it!!!!
The book went in a whole direction I never saw coming......well done Autumn!!!!! You love screwing with us readers and keeping us on our toes!!!!

Now I need Z’s book
Robin
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! Autumn writes the most amazing characters. I can never get enough of Hope and Rock and the rest of the LOKI crew. Secrets are revealed and the way everything unfolds is masterful. This is an absolute must read but make sure you read After Burn first.
Kathryn Linke
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Autumn Jones Lake does not disappoint with the eleventh addition to the Lost Kings MC series. I highly recommend reading After Burn, prior to reading this title as the story flows from the previous title, and this title is jam packed full of twists and turns, and surprising reveals.

You would think by the eleventh title in a series, I would be getting sick of seeing the same characters, but these characters and their stories continue to evolve and grow, and with each new title it feels like you
Daniele
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Autumn Jones Lake is a literary genius! From the first sentence in Slow Burn to the last sentence of After Glow, I’ve fallen more in love with these characters. AJL takes her readers on a twisting journey with love and laughs along the way. Her ability to pull readers into the pages with even the tiniest of detail, is unparalleled. As always, Hope and Rock are absolute favorites, but I cannot wait to read what she writes next!

The revelation of the secret that was built up in After Burn, was noth
ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie
Reviewed by: Candice

OH.MY.GOD!!! One of the main things that was revealed in this book I was NOT expecting, like AT ALL but I’m so glad it turned out that way! Oooh my Teller! My heart both aches and jumps for joy for him.

Also that ending..I kind of thought that is what happened but to have it confirmed AHHHH what!!! I’m so upset with this person who’s been missing for the past few books, I’m rooting for her but damn do I want to slap her!

As you can see my emotions are ALL OVER THE PLACE. Thi
Sue
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG what can I say without spoiling all the secrets that are finally revealed in this book. The last book kept us hanging...a paternity suit, Hope's pregnancy causing a whole lot of angst and worry for Rock and now THIS. After Glow was so full of excitement and drama and lots of steam (who knew pregnant women could be so horny?) plus some interesting new characters who stumble into the LOKI world. This book had it all...sex, intrigue, unexpected turns which will impact everyone further down the ...more
Athena Stephenson
Allllllll the stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
What a fantastic mind blowing book! Autumn brings our favourite club family back together for a drama filled, secret revealing, emotional and heart wrenching story that is so infused with love that it just fills my heart with joy! 💕💕 I cant even pinpoint what it is exactly that makes this author so spectacular at writing but one thing I can say is, every time I pick up another book from her, I feel like I’m home! I will never get enough
Carla
Absolutely amazing

OMFG, there are no words, I don't think I will ever be able to get over that shock. Autumn you did it, I've been a reader for a very long time and I love all your books and I'm deeply invested in the Loki series, but I gotta say didn't see that twist coming, well done Mr lake for planting that seed and you Autumn for bringing it to all us fans. Come on people what the shell are u all waiting for get reading this series it's a must
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Holy cow! This was such a good book and OMG what a shocker the results of the DNA test were! After Glow deals with the unfinished events of After Burn, Hope's pregnancy and delivery and damn... that ending! I know I keep saying in these reviews how I can't wait for Z's book and this has just increased that feeling tenfold, I'm so excited he's next. Can't. Freakin. Wait. Eleven books in and Autumn Jones Lake is still delivering the wow factor, I thoroughly enjoyed this
Nicola
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Just absolutely love how Autumn writes!! The relationships throughout this series have just grown and grown netball characters and I just loved how another side of those relationships.
This book managed to shock the bejeezes out of us all!! So much so, that a full re-read is in order!! Absolute FIVE Stars from me!
Lauren
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eleven books into the LOKI series and EVERY TIME I finish one, all I can think is "I want more, I want more." and I really can't get enough of Rock, Hope, and the rest of the guys and gals. If you are thinking about reading this, you should definitely start at the beginning of the journey, but it's a journey you won't regret.
Belinda Donaldson
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great continuance of LOKI, this book has it all, twists, turns, love, loyalty and passion.

One thing I absolutely adore about this series is each book is different from the rest.

I fell in love with Rock and Hope in Slow Burn and this book just reaffirms that Rock and Hope are truly the king and queen of the MC world.

Would highly recommend you start this series from book 1. I simply cannot wait to read the next one
Beka Andrae
Wow

Just wow. Once again Autumn has blown my mind. This book was everything I'd been waiting for plus more. She really brings her characters to life. The story draws you in and you can't put it down until you are finished. If you are a fan of Alpha males looking after their Queens this series is for you.
AussieMum
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Autumn brought it big time to this book. The secrets. The twists and turns. One thing I knew was coming, and something that I had no idea was coming that blew my freaking mind.

Next book. Next book. Next book. Need it. Need it. Need it.
Kristen
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Autumn does it again! This series gets better and better as it goes along. After Glow was a heart warming and fun read with plenty of humor and steam, as well as some great twists thrown in!
Catherine Peel
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love love loved it!! There was a twist I didn’t see coming, a few actually, and I can’t wait for the next one! I love the characters! If I could transport myself there I would never leave ❤️
Michelle Padilla
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it

I am always amazed by the characters and their stories. The romance is of the charts and the plots are amazing
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3)
  • Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2)
  • Entwined (Iron Bulls MC, #3)
  • Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Asunder (Iron Bulls MC #1)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Rory (Savage Brothers MC: Tennessee Chapter, #3)
  • The Blood That Drives Us (The Devils Dust MC Legacy, #1)
  • Connected in Pain (Ravage MC Rebellion, #1)
  • Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
Autumn is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the popular Lost Kings MC and Hollywood Demons series. Autumn firmly believes that true love stories never end and that is reflected in the stories she tells.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law.

She was born and raised in upstate New York, where most of her books are set. Autumn still enjoy

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)

News & Interviews