Start by marking “Mason (Trinity Academy #2)” as Want to Read:
Mason (Trinity Academy #2)

Mason

(Trinity Academy #2)

"You’re my assistant."

The magic words every girl at Trinity Academy is dying to hear.

But I’m the one who gets stuck with Mason Chargill, the star of most women’s fantasies but my nightmare. One of the heirs to CRC Holdings, he might be dangerously gorgeous, but his cold and callous demeanor makes him an ice prince.

He expects me to abide by the Academy’s hierarchy, to be a
224 pages
Published September 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mason

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic mason
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'MASON' is the second full length New Adult novel in Michelle Heard's 'Trinity Academy' series. This is MASON CHARGILL & KINGSLEY HUNT'S story. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

God what can I say that I've not already said about this author before?!? Other than the fact that she just gets better and better!! From book to book!!

This book sent me on such a rollercoaster of FEELS!! I cried, I swooned, I laughed,
Na
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
"The beauty of a fallen angle...with a soul as dark as night."

Mason, the dark angle, the fallen one with broken wings, broke my heart. Such a beautiful soul, even tainted the golden glimmer shines through. He's such an intriguing character, I had a great time reading his story. I was captivated from the first page to the last and read it in one sitting.

Kingsley is such a sunshine. A girl full of live with an inspiring soul. Not only is she a perfect best friend but also the girl that managed to
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 OH MY GOODNESS STARS!! OMG....I loved Mason's story as much as Falcon's.....I wasn't sure that was possible. This series is killing me with these endings. I know my is heart is working beautifully...I am still alive after the first two endings. Mason and Kingsley have all the feels and has you pulling for them. I love Michelle Heard's storytelling, she keeps me flipping the pages and telling myself to breathe. You definitely need to 1-Click this book, but you do need to start with Falcon's boo ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
WOW, just WOW! There is so much going on that I devoured this book in one go, I started it late at night and didn't put it down until the wee hours of the morning not caring what I have to do today. Kingsley and Mason have this crazy relationship where they goad one another and actually enjoy doing it, it's sort of like foreplay without either of them realizing that's what it is.

Mason has been through a lot and in this book we find out just how devastating his past has been. No he wasn't abused,
TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Firstly, I am so glad I didn't have to wait six months for this book in the series. I had just finished Falcon and I was beyond eager to start Mason. The ending of Falcon had me hanging but not for long... So I honestly went crazy a little bit...

After reading book one to this series, I knew book two was going be without a doubt just as amazing as the first... Well actually, I think I loved this book and Mason's story a little more than Falcon's.

In book one we got a glimpse at Mason and Kingsle
Fran Auq
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Give me more!

Fucking hell! Michelle Heard did it again.
Prepare to get your mind blown, your hopes up and broken-hearted, because that’s exactly what Michelle does lol but in a good way.

This time we have Mason story and is so much more that I was expecting.
Mason, brooding and overprotective, is ready to move on with his plan of taking over the family business and continue by his friend's side. He was not expecting to find love with the person that hated more (not really lol he didn’t hate her) K
Nikitasbookreviews
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
About ready to dive into book 2 (Mason) in the trinity academy series! After the way book 1 (Falcon) ended... let’s just say I’m ready for this!

Omg I’m literally dying with laughter right now 😂 the dynamic between these guys are still funny as hell
Holy hell y’all serena is one crazy ass hoe lol
Hahaha i loved how they got back at serena!

Before i rage again...
This was seriously amazing as usual with Michelle’s book!
Mason is the bad boy who was hurting from his past, and had a heart of ice unti
Leeann Van Rensburg
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Got more then I expected from this book.

Mason is the 2nd book in the Trinity Academy Series.

You get some much from the book, laughter to a point where you have tears running down your face, heart breaking moment's where you heart breaks and heals all at once and the meaning of deep love, where you would do anything for the ones you love.

And again that damn CLIFFHANGER!!!!
cant wait for Lake's book.
Elaine
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy heck, Michelle Heard writes with such passion, she burns you down to your very soul, and you hope your soul comes back better than before!
Will Mason and Kingsley get their happily ever after or will the forces that be ruin them?
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
" “When I start a war, I always finish it.”

Title - mason
author- Michelle Heard
Series- trinity academy
publish date - 9 September 2019
genre- college romance
my bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥♥♥♥♥

the second book of the series by Michelle Heard! No one wants to mess with Mason, he is the most angry guy among his friends because he had a traumatic past from which he still can't recover. And he hates Kingsley"s bubbly nature because she reminds him of someone he lost. K
S
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason is second book in the Trinity Series. It was unputdownable , emotional roller coaster ride. I devoured this story in one sitting. I was impatiently waiting for Mason’s story since I met him in Falcon , I was desperate to know more about him and it was worth the wait . I wasn’t disappointed.

“I can be your light while you’re my heart .”

Both Mason and Kingsley were total opposite yet a perfect match for each other . I loved Mason’s anger and Kingsley’s sassiness and enjoyed their banter and
Amber Rose 🌹
Release Date - 9th September 2019

Mason is the second book in the Trinity Academy series and must be read after Falcon as all books are interconnected.

This story took me for a ride and I loved every minute of it. So much goes on in this story and with so many feels.

Mason and Kingsley are literally EVERYTHING and more. I just loved these two with their crazy banter, sweet moments and so much hotness they burned my kindle up.

With many moments with our crew Falcon, Layla, Lake and Preston but als
Clayr Catherall
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason was SO GOOD! I was glued to my kindle from start to finish. With a huge smile on my face.

Can Kingsley tame the beast??
Lol you’ll have to read to find out. No spoilers here

The antics of these characters had me laughing so hard. Yet you also get lots emotional moments that pull at the heartstrings.

Can’t wait for Lake’s story, but will be sad to say goodbye to these amazing characters

I recommend reading Falcon first as this book follows straight on from Book 1.
Sue Green
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet romance between Mason and Kingsley. I enjoyed this book and the continuation of the story of Mason, Falcon and Lake. Particularly liked seeing how Mason came to terms with his feelings for Kingsley and can’t wait for Lake’s story (especially as this book ended on another scary cliffhanger).
Gail
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
omg omg omg.. I loved Mason and Kingsley!! Mason & Kingsley together =FRIGGIN EPIC!!!
I ABSOUTLEY loved that she did not back down when he was a complete A$$ to her. She gave as good as she got!!

We get a better look as to why Mason is the way he is. We all know about his sister.. but we get all the details in this book.. what actually happened.. My heart broke for Mason, but Kingsley was there to pick him up and bring back his light.

“I can be your light while you’re my heart .”

And that en
Sparklin
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A riveting read you won’t want to put down. Cannot wait until Lake comes out to see what happens next with these guys and their lady friends. You should definitely read Falcon first. So you know all the key players.
Debbie
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Piece by Piece.

Mason hurt my heart a little. That young man was so broken from losing his sister. I cannot imagine the pain and devastation he felt having survived the car accident that took her life.

Kingsley was funny and a truly wonderful character. I was so relieved that she realized that underneath his cranky attitude, Mason was hurting and putting on an act for everyone to see.

Watching these two bicker and argue, and then witnessing them fall for each other was very sweet. I l
Belinda Visser
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason is the second book in the Trinity Academy series and OMG what a book!There are so many things I want to say about this book but I don’t like leaving any spoilers in the review, you just have to read it to see for yourself. I loved Mason and Kingsley’s story. The book is tense, hot, sexy as hell, tears, laughter, love and heart warming moments. I’m so ready and looking forward to Lake’s story. I recommend reading this series.
I thank the author for providing a copy for review.
Belinda, Book H
Erin  Koiso
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Mason is book two in the Trinity Academy series by Michelle Heard.
Mason Chargill, Falcon Reyes and Lake Cutler have been best friends since childhood.
They are the heir apparents to CRC Holdings and the gods of Trinity Academy.Trinity Academy is an elite school for only the extremely wealthy. Mason and his friends have everyone’s utmost respect. They should – their grandfathers started Trinity Academy.
Mason Chargill is the next President of CRC Holdings and he knows his place in the world.
But at
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

OMG!! I was counting, not lying, COUNTING the days until this book showed up. That cliffhanger from book one liked to killed me.

So… The boys are back! If you read my review for Falcon you know that I fell hard and fast for this series. Now, I will be honest, of all the characters, Mason was probably my least favorite. In the first book, that is. Oh Mason!! Hold on while I fan myself a minute.
Man Y’all! I knew this series was for me and I was gonna like it in the first book, but Michelle Hea
Jan
"She's always smiling as if life is nothing but unicorn farts and butterflies shitting all over the fucking flowers. It irritates the living fuck out of me"

Wow, this has to be my favourite one yet. I did not put this book down!!

My impression of Mason from the first book Falcon was he was basically a moody Alpha-hole, well he didn't prove me wrong there but as the story progressed you get to see more of the real man behind the mood, you see the hurt and the reasons for Mason being Mason to those
Avidez Literaria
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I’m not his enemy.
I’m not his friend.
But I can be a safe haven he can escape to.”

The guys from Trinity Academy are back. Mason, Falcon and Lake continue to tell their stories, but now the main focus is on Mason, the tormented bad boy. Resuming at the same time as the previous book ends, we accompany the group gathered on a trip, and skiing is the fun of the time. With the three friends reunited, plus the presence of Layla and Kingsley, this trip will be filled with ups and downs. Bringing toget
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Oh, Michelle you better not have done me dirty with that one! It might take some time to forgive you. I refuse to accept what might have happened and I’m going to need Lakes story now so I can sleep tonight. You are a master at shaping a story and leaving everyone on the edge of their seat. Bravo to you woman!

Mason Chargill is ruthless. He presents a rough exterior and takes no one’s crap but underneath all that anger and granite is a guy with a heart. He loves his family and his f
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
MASON' is the second full length in the 'Trinity Academy' series. This is MASON CHARGILL & KINGSLEY HUNT'S story, Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

So after that cliffhanger in Falcon where the snow comes tumbling down and someone is trapped, the thing is we don't know who is trapped.

I thought I loved Falcon's book, but this one just topped it. I fell in love with this one even more. Mason was the guy that intrigued me the most, I wanted/needed to know his story!! And god what a story it was. Mason is
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Ms. Heard is beginning to grab my attention, and I like it!! In my little world, she is soon becoming the queen of one-page cliffhangers. Cliffie’s that I never saw coming and, literally, took my breath away. Wow, Michelle, really??

Trinity Academy is an interconnected series, with each book focused on a different couple. This one is about Mason Chargrill and Kingsley Hunt. In the last book, we read about Falcon Reyes and Layla Shepard and they are also featured throughout the book. YES, we get m
Catreena
Shelves: arc, favorites
MASON (Trinity Academy 2)
Michelle Heard

Releases 9th Sept

#Mason #TrinityAcademy #arc #arcreader #enemiestolovers #collegeromance #billionaire #richkids #newadult #frenemies #cliffhanger

Mason and Kingsley

POV:DUAL

His light.

Continuating from where events left off from FALCON. Must read in order books are  interconnected.

Kingsley is Mason's assistant.
It's just her and her Father.
She's new to the money world. She's got a happy go lucky attitude.
They've known of each other for years.
She's sca
Jessica Roessler
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Heard is absolutely KILLING it with this series!
These stories are really leaving a mark on my heart. They are so special, and these characters experience so much growth within these pages. I love the friendships between characters. Especially the friendship between Falcon, Mason, and Lake. They genuinely care for each other, and don't allow anything to get in between their friendship's. I also have really come to love the relationship's between the boys and their parents(except for Clar
Sassy Southern
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Mason Chargill is one of the heirs to CRC Holdings along with his best friends Falcon Reyes and Lake Cutler. When he was younger he was in a car accident with his sister Jennifer who died in the accident and he still holds guilt over the accident and not being able to save her.
Kingsley Hunt is best friends with Layla Shepard who is dating Falcon Reyes. She is also Mason’s “assistant” and the two are injured in a skiing accident and both realize they that they have feelings for one ano
Gayle
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'I can be your light while you’re my heart'

Guilt….Physically it can create sleep disturbance and muscle tension, just to name a few. Emotionally it can cause anxiety, irritability, anger, defensiveness, and deep ingrained sorrow.
Feeling guilty is often associated with moral infraction, for example committing a crime or a sin.

So could you imagine what life would be like waking each day surrounded by guilt?
What it would be like to wake up feeling everything that guilt brings with it?
It would

Emilia || Dark Side of the Book
MASON

When I was reading 'Falcon', I think that this book is great.
But then I started 'Mason' and now I think that I love this book more than the first story.
So, my words about Mason as my next bookish boyfriend in 'Falcon' review were true.

We can met Mason and Kingsley in first book in the series. This book is about their love story.
I wrote love? Hate to love story with more hate.
Kingsley Hunt is a Mason assistant in school. He is doing everything to make her angry, but this girl knows about i
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Author preciously published as Michelle Horst

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She might have a slight obsession with alpha heroes who are not afraid to fight for their women.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in my world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → http://

Trinity Academy (3 books)
  • Falcon (Trinity Academy #1)
  • Lake (Trinity Academy #3)