Start by marking “Mason (Trinity Academy #2)” as Want to Read:
Mason (Trinity Academy #2)

Mason

(Trinity Academy #2)

"You’re my assistant."

The magic words every girl at Trinity Academy is dying to hear.

But I’m the one who gets stuck with Mason Chargill, the star of most women’s fantasies but my nightmare. One of the heirs to CRC Holdings, he might be dangerously gorgeous, but his cold and callous demeanor makes him an ice prince.

He expects me to abide by the Academy’s hierarchy, to be a
224 pages
Published September 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mason

Start your review of Mason (Trinity Academy #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic mason
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'MASON' is the second full length New Adult novel in Michelle Heard's 'Trinity Academy' series. This is MASON CHARGILL & KINGSLEY HUNT'S story. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

God what can I say that I've not already said about this author before?!? Other than the fact that she just gets better and better!! From book to book!!

This book sent me on such a rollercoaster of FEELS!! I cried, I swooned, I laug
TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Firstly, I am so glad I didn't have to wait six months for this book in the series. I had just finished Falcon and I was beyond eager to start Mason. The ending of Falcon had me hanging but not for long... So I honestly went crazy a little bit...

After reading book one to this series, I knew book two was going be without a doubt just as amazing as the first... Well actually, I think I loved this book and Mason's story a little more than Falcon's.

In book one we got a glimpse at Mason and Kingsle
Nikitasbookreviews
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
About ready to dive into book 2 (Mason) in the trinity academy series! After the way book 1 (Falcon) ended... let’s just say I’m ready for this!

Omg I’m literally dying with laughter right now 😂 the dynamic between these guys are still funny as hell
Holy hell y’all serena is one crazy ass hoe lol
Hahaha i loved how they got back at serena!

Before i rage again...
This was seriously amazing as usual with Michelle’s book!
Mason is the bad boy who was hurting from his past, and had a heart of ice unti
Na
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
"The beauty of a fallen angle...with a soul as dark as night."

Mason, the dark angle, the fallen one with broken wings, broke my heart. Such a beautiful soul, even tainted the golden glimmer shines through. He's such an intriguing character, I had a great time reading his story. I was captivated from the first page to the last and read it in one sitting.

Kingsley is such a sunshine. A girl full of live with an inspiring soul. Not only is she a perfect best friend but also the girl that managed to
Neringa Neringiukas
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I hate those endings in this series. That ending... What the heck happened? I need next book ASAP! Good thing, it's not long to wait.
This book... Who knew, Mason can be like this? I mean, sure you can guess, he still didn't let the tragedy, that happened 5 years ago and is tormenting himself over it, so he seems... Brutal. Scary. Unapproachable. But the Mason here... Yes, he still can be all those, but there's so much more to him. And I love everything, that Mason is. Can I order my own Mas
K.  Ramjohn
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason is the 2nd book in the Trinity Academy series and an excellent continuation to the series. I will admit this book was more emotional that the previous novel and I did get a bit teary eye at certain scenes. However I enjoyed it as the story was also hilarious and sweet and I continue to love the dynamics between this group of friends.
This was Mason and Kingsley's story and after meeting them in the previous novel I was excited to see where the author was going to take them, as inspite of t
Nadine Bookaholic
WOW, just WOW! There is so much going on that I devoured this book in one go, I started it late at night and didn't put it down until the wee hours of the morning not caring what I have to do today. Kingsley and Mason have this crazy relationship where they goad one another and actually enjoy doing it, it's sort of like foreplay without either of them realizing that's what it is.

Mason has been through a lot and in this book we find out just how devastating his past has been. No he wasn't abused,
Leeann Van Rensburg
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Got more then I expected from this book.

Mason is the 2nd book in the Trinity Academy Series.

You get some much from the book, laughter to a point where you have tears running down your face, heart breaking moment's where you heart breaks and heals all at once and the meaning of deep love, where you would do anything for the ones you love.

And again that damn CLIFFHANGER!!!!
cant wait for Lake's book.
Paula D
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Mason’s story and oh is it a good one! Mason and Kingsley had me laugh out loud many times. The hate to love romance has me swooning hard at Mason. Plus Kingsley is one strong woman that makes ya wanna be her friend. Definitely a great series so far! Amazing book that I absolutely can’t wait for Lakes story next! 5/5 stars
Elaine
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy heck, Michelle Heard writes with such passion, she burns you down to your very soul, and you hope your soul comes back better than before!
Will Mason and Kingsley get their happily ever after or will the forces that be ruin them?
Fran Auq
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Give me more!

Fucking hell! Michelle Heard did it again.
Prepare to get your mind blown, your hopes up and broken-hearted, because that’s exactly what Michelle does lol but in a good way.

This time we have Mason story and is so much more that I was expecting.
Mason, brooding and overprotective, is ready to move on with his plan of taking over the family business and continue by his friend's side. He was not expecting to find love with the person that hated more (not really lol he didn’t hate her) K
queen_of_the_books_18
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason Chargill. Badass. The CRC heir everyone fears.

Well I did not expect to connect with the icy, lost asshole of a character Mason but Michelle Heard made me wanna scoop him up and keep him from hurting in this book.

Kingsley Hunt, is my kind of girl, she always has a sassy come back and she challenges Mason, never backing down even when he throws all of his hurt and anger her way.

His attitude and the way he reacts to Kingsley is his way of dealing and coping with his sisters death.

One brea
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Ms. Heard is beginning to grab my attention, and I like it!! In my little world, she is soon becoming the queen of one-page cliffhangers. Cliffie’s that I never saw coming and, literally, took my breath away. Wow, Michelle, really??

Trinity Academy is an interconnected series, with each book focused on a different couple. This one is about Mason Chargrill and Kingsley Hunt. In the last book, we read about Falcon Reyes and Layla Shepard and they are also featured throughout the book. YES, we get m
S
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason is second book in the Trinity Series. It was unputdownable , emotional roller coaster ride. I devoured this story in one sitting. I was impatiently waiting for Mason’s story since I met him in Falcon , I was desperate to know more about him and it was worth the wait . I wasn’t disappointed.

“I can be your light while you’re my heart .”

Both Mason and Kingsley were total opposite yet a perfect match for each other . I loved Mason’s anger and Kingsley’s sassiness and enjoyed their banter and
Dora Koutsoukou
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ❤️❤️❤️❤️🧨🔥🧨🌟s

This story was far more better than the previous one.
Mason’s story was spirited and intriguing, holding my interest as the plot was unfolding.
The bond of the three boys’ friendship was amazing and in this book was much more developed.
Mason and Kingsley, balancing perfectly each other, had a really explosive relationship!
The storyline was fast paced, dual pov and the ending had ... what else? Another cliffhanger, preceding Lake’s story 🤬
Catreena
Shelves: arc, favorites
MASON (Trinity Academy 2)
Michelle Heard

Releases 9th Sept

#Mason #TrinityAcademy #arc #arcreader #enemiestolovers #collegeromance #billionaire #richkids #newadult #frenemies #cliffhanger

Mason and Kingsley

POV:DUAL

His light.

Continuating from where events left off from FALCON. Must read in order books are  interconnected.

Kingsley is Mason's assistant.
It's just her and her Father.
She's new to the money world. She's got a happy go lucky attitude.
They've known of each other for years.
She's sca
AmbzyRoseBooks
Release Date - 9th September 2019

Mason is the second book in the Trinity Academy series and must be read after Falcon as all books are interconnected.

This story took me for a ride and I loved every minute of it. So much goes on in this story and with so many feels.

Mason and Kingsley are literally EVERYTHING and more. I just loved these two with their crazy banter, sweet moments and so much hotness they burned my kindle up.

With many moments with our crew Falcon, Layla, Lake and Preston but als
Tara Lee
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell Mason. Boy I thought Falcon had me but Mason. Oh Mason he captured my heart. I loved that his softer side showed through with Kingsley and they still bantered which had me cracking up or smiling so big at times.
The protectiveness of Mason was hot and the passion between them had me fanning myself.
I loved Kingsley she was just so likeable and fun she helped Mason heal and I loved that.
I can't wait for Lake's book I am so ready that ending though I am dying to know what has happened.
Clayr Catherall
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason was SO GOOD! I was glued to my kindle from start to finish. With a huge smile on my face.

Can Kingsley tame the beast??
Lol you’ll have to read to find out. No spoilers here

The antics of these characters had me laughing so hard. Yet you also get lots emotional moments that pull at the heartstrings.

Can’t wait for Lake’s story, but will be sad to say goodbye to these amazing characters

I recommend reading Falcon first as this book follows straight on from Book 1.
Bani
Jan 29, 2020 rated it liked it
3'5 stars!
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 OH MY GOODNESS STARS!! OMG....I loved Mason's story as much as Falcon's.....I wasn't sure that was possible. This series is killing me with these endings. I know my is heart is working beautifully...I am still alive after the first two endings. Mason and Kingsley have all the feels and has you pulling for them. I love Michelle Heard's storytelling, she keeps me flipping the pages and telling myself to breathe. You definitely need to 1-Click this book, but you do need to start with Falcon's boo ...more
Christy Bailey
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
😱

Seriously? I don't even know what to think k of that ending but I have to say these cliffhangers in these books are killing me. Now that I have that out of the way let me just say this book was amazing. To share Mason's growth throughout this story was awesome. Such a smooth transition from the Moody alpha he was to what he became. The storyline in this book was epic and I fell in love with these guys even more. Now, on to see how Lake's story goes!
Erin  Koiso
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Mason is book two in the Trinity Academy series by Michelle Heard.
Mason Chargill, Falcon Reyes and Lake Cutler have been best friends since childhood.
They are the heir apparents to CRC Holdings and the gods of Trinity Academy.Trinity Academy is an elite school for only the extremely wealthy. Mason and his friends have everyone’s utmost respect. They should – their grandfathers started Trinity Academy.
Mason Chargill is the next President of CRC Holdings and he knows his place in the world.
But at
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

OMG!! I was counting, not lying, COUNTING the days until this book showed up. That cliffhanger from book one liked to killed me.

So… The boys are back! If you read my review for Falcon you know that I fell hard and fast for this series. Now, I will be honest, of all the characters, Mason was probably my least favorite. In the first book, that is. Oh Mason!! Hold on while I fan myself a minute.
Man Y’all! I knew this series was for me and I was gonna like it in the first book, but
Clare Harrison
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five years ago darkness welcomed him. Stole his laughter, his happiness and his sister.

Now hes reminded of her day in, day out with his new assistant.

Anger, and attitude towards her, settle his raging mind.

She didn't want what he gave her, though many others did. Hes dark and dangerous, scary even!

Can they work together, make peace not war?

I'm loving this series so much! the tone appeals to me like no other.

The first book Falcon stole my heart, as the boys were introduced to us. This book is
Anne Milne
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the Trinirt Academy series and Mason is in the house.

The dynamic between the guys is as strong as ever. I love them as a group. There is so much emotion in this book because of all Mason's issues. He is still in so much pain that he hasn't dealt with. I love Kingsley's personality, she bubbly and fun but with a steely resolve and hidden strengths. I couldn't have picked a better foil for Mason. One thing I didn't think I'd do was laugh as much as I did. Mason Falcon and Lake togethe
Sparklin
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A riveting read you won’t want to put down. Cannot wait until Lake comes out to see what happens next with these guys and their lady friends. You should definitely read Falcon first. So you know all the key players.
Adriana
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one even more than the first .
Tees_BookCave
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MASON' is the second full length in the 'Trinity Academy' series. This is MASON CHARGILL & KINGSLEY HUNT'S story, Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

So after that cliffhanger in Falcon where the snow comes tumbling down and someone is trapped, the thing is we don't know who is trapped.

I thought I loved Falcon's book, but this one just topped it. I fell in love with this one even more. Mason was the guy that intrigued me the most, I wanted/needed to know his story!! And god what a story it was. Mason is the

• Ruthless (Enemies To Lovers #4)
  • Careless (Enemies To Lovers #3)
  • Reckless (Enemies To Lovers #2)
  • Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)
  • Heartless (Enemies to Lovers #1)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Twisted Elites (Bully Boys of Brittas Academy #3)
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • The Trouble With Bullies (Meadow Creek High #1)
  • Cruel Girl (Blossom High #2)
  • Savages (Pawns of Patience, #3)
  • Wreck Me (Twin Falls Academy #3)
  • Wicked Elites (Bully Boys of Brittas Academy #1)
  • Savage Elites (Bully Boys of Brittas Academy #2)
  • Ruin Me  (Twin Falls Academy #1)
  • Charity Case (Kings of Knightswood Academy, #1)
  • Bad Boys (Arcadia High Anarchists #2)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
Michelle Heard is a Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She resides in South Africa with her son where she's always planning her next book to write, and trip to take.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in Michelle’s world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → ht

Trinity Academy (5 books)
  • Falcon (Trinity Academy Book 1)
  • Lake (Trinity Academy Book 3)
  • Julian (Trinity Academy #4)
  • The Epilogue (Trinity Academy #5)

News & Interviews

“Kingsley’s phone begins to ring, and her ringtone almost makes me grin. It has Lake and Falcon chuckling. ‘It’s your daddy calling, and you know he’s gonna chew your ear off. It’s your daddy calling, all you’re gonna hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.’ “Hey, Dad,” she answers. “No, we came back early.” She smiles. “Yeah, it was okay.” She leans back against the couch and catches me watching her. I glance away as she continues, “No, nothing happened. We just felt like coming back before the other students.” After a short silence, she quickly rambles, “Someone’s knocking at the door. Gotta go. Love you, Dad.” She hangs up and pulls a worried face at the phone. “That was close.” “You’re not telling your father about the avalanche?” I ask. “There’s no need to worry him about something that’s done and dealt with,” she brushes it off. Changing the subject, Layla asks, “Which ringtone do you have for me?” “Oh!” Instantly the frown vanishes, and Kingsley grins at Layla. “You’re going to love it.” A moment later ‘You are my sunshine,’ comes from the phone. “Aww… thanks, my friend,” Layla coos. Lake leans over the back of the chair. “And me?” Kingsley looks at him from over her shoulder. “Have you heard of Lucas, the spider?” “Yeah.” “You have Lucas.” Kingsley presses play, and then you hear, ‘What you eating? I’m starving.’ “That’s perfect,” Falcon chuckles. “Now I have to hear mine.” “One sec.” Kingsley scrolls to his name and then I let out a bark of laughter. “You have a call from God. Haa-llelujah! Haa-llelujah!” “Badass,” Falcon grins, obviously happy with it. “This is Mason’s.” Kingsley grins mischievously, which tells me I’m not going to like it. Then a butler’s serious voice sounds up, ‘Excuse me, but I’m afraid someone is endeavoring to contact you telephonically. Shall I tell them to fuck off?’ Lake cracks up, disappearing behind the couch which doesn’t help shit seeing as I can hear the fucker laughing his ass off.” 2 likes