Start by marking “Falcon (Trinity Academy #1)” as Want to Read:
Falcon (Trinity Academy #1)

Falcon

(Trinity Academy #1)

Wealth and power make them untouchable.
The monarchs of Trinity Academy.

Falcon Reyes.
With a sharp, intelligent look, he reeks of arrogance wrapped in an icy layer of indifference.
A life of luxury has left him with the notion that everything is attainable.
Power. Wealth. Status.

He’s a god and I a mere mortal.
He’s Jupiter, and I am Mercury.
There’s so much power in this man.
226 pages
Published September 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Falcon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falcon

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic falcon MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'FALCON' is the first full length New Adult novel in Michelle Heard's 'Trinity Academy' series. This is Falcon Reyes and Layla Shepard's story. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

My heart is full, Falcon is the guy that has everything, from his looks to his wealth, but the one thing he is truly missing is love and acceptance for the man he truly is. Growing up, surrounded by power and wealth, has taught me one thi
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I’m going to fight to keep you. I’m going to fight for us. Even if it means I have to give up everything.

title- falcon
series - trinity academy
author - Michelle heard
publish- 1 September 2019
genre- college romance
my bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥♥♥♥♥

the first book of the series by Michelle heard! Falcon, Mason and Lake are the gods of trinity academy. everyone respects and runs by their rule until Layla. she doesnt take Falcon"s bullshit, neither does she care abou
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+ STARS FOR FALCON!! Wow, I devoured this book in one sitting!! I am already loving this series.....I was hooked from the first page. Falcon is one of the best book boyfriends I have ever met. Falcon and Layla story will give you all the feels and more. I need Book 2 like now. Michelle Heard is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. This is the first book in what will become a phenomenal series, so go ahead and 1-Click this book and starting reading.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t too sure what to expect going into this. Though, the author wasn’t exactly new to me, she was one I have seen around and have been told she brilliant. She was one of many that are on my TBR list, and I am kicking myself now for not starting her books sooner! I even have her Southern heroes series on my kindle.
When I saw the blurb to this new series, I knew I had to grab a copy and I am not disappointed one bit!
Ms. Heard way with words came with ease. It flowed so well, I found myself
Na
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it

"My life is black and white, and I didn't know what color looked like until I saw you."

Falcon kicks off the start to the new Trinity Academy series like a pro. I loved and enjoyed every page, every chapter from the first word to the last.

What I found most refreshing is the fact that we encounter some drama but no overly engineered unnecessary drama. This story has a bunch of everything, but totally in the perfect doses.

"Instead of being your weakness, let me be your strength."

All chara
S
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon is the first book in the Trinity Academy Series and since I had heard about this series I was anxiously awaiting for the release of this book . The wait was absolutely worth it . I have been a staunch fan of Michelle’s work since I discovered this fabulous author and she has been my one click buy and have never disappointed me. There are some authors who have been hit and miss for me but Michelle has consistently been on my favorite authors list I have throughly enjoyed every book she has ...more
Kerri Mirabella
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic start to the Trinity Academy series by Michelle Heard. Falcon is book one and is Falcon Reyes and Layla Shepard's story.

For some reason I went into this book thinking it was a bully romance and it's NOT. While bully romances are my jam these days, Falcon met and exceeded all my expectations. It IS a new adult, college romance, centered around three brooding, young, alpha millionaire heirs and the women who bring them to their knees.

Falcon had everything. He grew up with more mo
Paula D
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ohh my heart! Falcon is the man he has power, money and everything else but one thing he truly desires love. Then one day a new girl Layla feisty,
strong beautiful and changes everyone’s lives. This book is about how love can change and conquer all! Ahh I can’t wait to read more of this series! Need more Mason and Lake in my life! But Falcon will always have my heart! 5/5 stars
Nadine Bookaholic
Michelle Heard is a new to me author, I know she has written under a different pen name but I haven't read any of those books either, although a few of them are on my TBR shelf so going into this book I didn't know what to expect other than to hopefully loose myself in a good story...and that is just what I did. I really liked all of the characters although some of them came off a bit childish it wasn't a deterrent it actually made me like their character a little less which I am sure was the id ...more
Gayle
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Thank you for seeing me and not everything I have"

Wealth and power. It’s a combination that makes a person untouchable. It creates a life of self-indulgence, and the mentality that everything is obtainable. All things have a price, even people and people can be bought. It creates a world of black and white, the power enabling a person to become ruthless without a care in the world.

But what happens when the wealth and power is your ruining?
When it destroys your very being?
Then what?

This novel

queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Welcome to Trinity Academy where Wealth, power and status are everything.

Layla is attending the prestigious Trinity academy thanks to her mother being PA to Falcon’s dad, who is one of the founding families of the academy. She’s at the academy on a scholarship and needs to lay low so nobody finds out that she in fact isn’t wealthy like the rest of them.

As feelings grow, Falcon continues to ignore them as him dating Layla would create a shit storm between the families.

I absolutely loved the sec
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

Falcon Reyes had the world at his feet. Money to spare and women falling at his feet. No one ever told him no and he found he was in a rut. His home life was atrocious and his vile mother was pushing a viper on him with severe mental issues. He figured if he has his best friends Lake and Mason at him side life was good. He suddenly realizes he has a heart when he notices a woman being tormented by the viper Serena and her evil sidekick Greyson and he steps in to claim her. Little d
Neringa Neringiukas
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to expect going in. But I was nicely surprised and really quickly hooked. I really love the guys, Falcon, Mason and Lake. There is so much more to them, then they allow you to see. You need to go in, without any assumptions and with blank canvas.
Falcon surprised me. I didn't expected some things from him. It broke my heart and made me wish to hug him hard. Falcon got me. You won.
Loved how Falcon and Laylas story flow from the first meeting. I loved connection between Falcon
Sheena
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been so excited, waiting for this series set in an elite US college. Money makes the world go round...or at least it does for those attending Trinity Academy, but one thing is certain money and privilege doesn’t always equate to happiness.

Three gorgeous, ambitious and conflicted guys, Falcon, Mason and Lake, grace the halls of the college. They are top of the social tree and into their world enters Layla. There is nothing slouchy or plain about her but nevertheless she risks being a social
Nikitasbookreviews
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was seriously one of my most anticipated reads for 2019 so I can’t wait to dive in! Also just so you guys know this series is NOT a bully romance!

I’m definitely loving Layla and all her sass 😂
Hahaha the dynamic between the guys and how they rip into each other has me cracking up alot and also all of layla’s internal dialogue has me dying.

Holy hell Grayson is a freaking psycho!! Can i kill him? I really want to 😂 and I don’t even care if that makes me a psycho 😂

Seriously while reading i ha
Madeleine East
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the beginning of The Trinity Academy series and it promises to be another awesome series by Michelle. Her talent for writing and making you feel like you're actually there is what keeps me coming back for more. Power, money, prestige and so good.
Leeann Van Rensburg
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin,

This series will always have that special place in my heart, so much went into bringing this series and these damaged guys to life.

Falcon, they guy everyone wanted to be and every girl wanted to be with BUT he is so closed off and hardened cause of the life he was given. It took a girl and her larger then life attitude and not letting anything get her down to break through those walls that Falcon has build around him.

You can have POWER
You can have MONEY
You can have STATUS
But w
Tara Lee
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Heart.

I really enjoyed this book. Falcon and Layla made for a cute couple with enough drama and passion to keep you on your toes.
The little twist made for a great storyline and had me diving in faster to see how Falcon and Layla's story ended.

Falcon is the ultimate book boyfriend and he gives you all the feels, I devoured this book I couldn't get enough of the boys

I love they are complete opposites and how quickly they fall it makes the story more inttruiging. I wanted Falcon to have h
Teresa Lara
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Falcon and Laylas intense emotional broken heart stopping love story
Grabbed my heart.so ready for Mason
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Michelle Heard you created another winner. I tried to read this book as slow as possible, but I got so hooked and couldn't stop reading once I started.

From the start I didn't know what to expect from this book. And it totally surprised me. I thought i would hate Falcon but he made me fall inlove with him. I thought he was a selfish spoilt brat, but from the start you could see there was something more to him. And Layla was just the person to make him see that he is more than his money and status
Fran Auq
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The trinity academy is here and what a wonderful way to start.

First book is Falcon and I’m totally in love with him. Arrogant, Rich and super powerful he is planning to finish school and make himself an honorable business man with his best friends plan.

He was not planning on falling in love, let alone, falling for such a woman like Layla, with such a low status.
She stole his heart and show him that there were more than him than money.

Layla got the opportunity to study in a really prestigious sc
K.A. Graham
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon (Trinity Academy Series #1)
by Michelle Heard

***5 stars***

What an amazing start to what's sure to be one of my favorite series. I loved everyone and everything about this story, including the villians aka Mommy Dearest and her evil sidekick, Serena the she-beast.

Falcon comes from money and prestige, not knowing what it's like to want for anything. That is until he meets Layla, who sparks light into his dark and mundane world. From the outside, he looks untouchable with no cares to be had
Dora Koutsoukou
2,5 🤔🤔 ⭐s

A sweet and quick college romance read.
While there were 3 closed friends - since diapers, in this first book of the series we were introduced Falcon’s story.

Relationships grew really fast, there was no development of the characters, the dialogues were passable and there was no ending but a “snowy” cliffhanger!!! 😱
Michelle Heard
Now Available - viewbook.at/TrinityAcademy
Also on Kindle Unlimited
Elaine
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book by Author Michelle Heard!!
Her writing flows with every beat of her heart, she pulls you in from the very beginning to the very end. Falcon one of the crew from CRC Holding company and his friends leads the way at the academy in their final year, each must pick an assistant!
Layla comes to the academy on a free ride from Falcon's father, her mother is the PA to his father. Falcon picks Layla as his assistant!!
As the story progresses thing get hot and heavy between them.
Will Fa
Anne Milne
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon kicks off the Trinity Academy series in style I was hooked from the first page.

Falcon is one of the school elite. He has the looks the money and the prestige. Normally I take a dislike to these guys but he managed to sneak in and i loved him. There was such a vulnerability to him that i wasn't expecting. I loved how the author explored this aspect of a young man's personality. So often the young men in stories are shown as always being strong and afraid to let their emotions show. Layla
Erin  Koiso
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon by Michelle Heard is book one in the Trinity Academy Series.
Falcon Reyes, Lake Cutler and Mason Chargill best friends since childhood.
They are the heir apparents to CRC Holdings and the gods of Trinity Academy.
Trinity Academy is an elite school for only the extremely wealthy. Falcon and his friends
have everyone’s utmost respect. They should – their grandfathers started Trinity Academy.
And this is their last year before joining the legacy of their fore fathers.
This year everyone is v
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
When I started to see all the teasers and blurbs, I thought Trinity Academy would be following the newest trend, high school/college bully romance with a touch of Reverse Harem. Interestingly enough, Ms. Heard took Falcon in a different direction and I can’t say that I’m all that upset over it.

Now, don’t get me wrong, HS/College, bully romance, reverse harem, and slightly dark is my jam. So, I am thoroughly enjoying the trend now. With that said, I was slightly let down, because I was used to s
Jennifer D.
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on the crazy world of The Trinity Academy from the start! The author does such a great job creating this insanely wealthy world that you feel like your part of it. Falcon is the hot alpha but he definitely is not what you expect. Layla doesn't belong that world and ends turning his upside down. She gets the true Falcon the world doesn't get to see. They have become one of my favorite couples.😍They are perfect for each other. I am now in desperate need of Mason"s book with how this o ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a way to start a series!!
I'm sitting here bleary eyed as I couldn't sleep until every page was read.
The author yet again has you on a rollercoaster of emotions.
She has such a way of bringing characters to life, one page you're wanting to slap someone the next hug them.
Definitely a must read and cannot wait for book 2.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Author preciously published as Michelle Horst

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She might have a slight obsession with alpha heroes who are not afraid to fight for their women.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in my world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → http://

Trinity Academy (3 books)
  • Mason (Trinity Academy #2)
  • Lake (Trinity Academy #3)