Start by marking “Falcon (Trinity Academy #1)” as Want to Read:
Falcon (Trinity Academy #1)

Falcon

(Trinity Academy #1)

Wealth and power make them untouchable.
The monarchs of Trinity Academy.

Falcon Reyes.
With a sharp, intelligent look, he reeks of arrogance wrapped in an icy layer of indifference.
A life of luxury has left him with the notion that everything is attainable.
Power. Wealth. Status.

He’s a god and I a mere mortal.
He’s Jupiter, and I am Mercury.
There’s so much power in this man.
Expected publication: September 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Falcon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falcon

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'FALCON' is the first full length romance novel book in Michelle Heard's 'Trinity Academy' series.

from the cover
to the synopsis
add in the author I can't wait to start this one!!
Gayle
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Thank you for seeing me and not everything I have"

Wealth and power. It’s a combination that makes a person untouchable. It creates a life of self-indulgence, and the mentality that everything is obtainable. All things have a price, even people and people can be bought. It creates a world of black and white, the power enabling a person to become ruthless without a care in the world.

But what happens when the wealth and power is your ruining?
When it destroys your very being?
Then what?

This novel

Shelli
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, young-adult
This was a really good book! It was a nice break from all the dark books I've read lately! This was a sweet college romance, and I'm really looking forward to reading the next one!
K.A. Graham
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon (Trinity Academy Series #1)
by Michelle Heard

***5 stars***

What an amazing start to what's sure to be one of my favorite series. I loved everyone and everything about this story, including the villians aka Mommy Dearest and her evil sidekick, Serena the she-beast.

Falcon comes from money and prestige, not knowing what it's like to want for anything. That is until he meets Layla, who sparks light into his dark and mundane world. From the outside, he looks untouchable with no cares to be had
Sue Green
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Think this is my favourite book so far from this author.

This is a sweet college romance, I love the relationship between Falcon and Layla. The other characters particularly Mason, Kingsley and Lake are also fun. Can’t wait to see what happens to everyone.

The book ends on a cliffhanger and a number of issues are yet to be resolved, but at least it’s a short wait til the next in the series is available. I will definitely be reading on.
Heather
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
This was a sweet read and I really liked it. It felt like some of the issues/events could have been explored a little deeper but overall a light read. I would recommend it for sure. ❤
Gemma Crouch
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star amazing! I love these guys rich, obnoxious and ruthless..that is until the feisty Layla turns up and melts the ice around these hearts.

The romance between Falcon and Layla is touching and believable but this series brings so much more. The bonds that form with friends is just as special and even the toughest of men will succumb to her loving and simplistic view of the world around her.

One touch of the rainbow is enough to bring colour into the world of black and white.

Cannot wait for th
Monja De Jager
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word! I loved Falcon and Layla!
Brilliant storyline, fantastic characters.

The story grabbed me from line 1 until the last line.

Layla is Falcon's salvation. He was drowning under the weight of expectations placed on him, until Layla came along and added colour to his world.

I don't want to give any of the storyline away, so no details, except this is a book you absolutely need to read.

Another brilliant piece of cc'd work by Michelle, you keep getting better!
I cannot wait for Mason!!!
Teresa Lara
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Falcon and Laylas intense emotional broken heart stopping love story
Grabbed my heart.so ready for Mason
Leeann Van Rensburg
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin,

This series will always have that special place in my heart, so much went into bringing this series and these damaged guys to life.

Falcon, they guy everyone wanted to be and every girl wanted to be with BUT he is so closed off and hardened cause of the life he was given. It took a girl and her larger then life attitude and not letting anything get her down to break through those walls that Falcon has build around him.

You can have POWER
You can have MONEY
You can have STATUS
But w
Clayr Catherall
Aug 24, 2019
Robyn Corcoran
Reviewed for She’s a Lip Biter Blog
First off the bat this story hooks you in and holds your attention until the last cliffhanger paragraph.

Falcon Reyes, Lake Cutler and Mason Chargill are the ruling monarchy of Trinity Academy. Layla Shepard is given the opportunity to study there by Falcon’s father. Things become entangled and very interesting.

I have to say straight off the bat that the character descriptions in this book are fantastic and you really feel like you know these young people. Layla
Cassie Ashford
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon and Layla are our introduction into the Trinity Academy series.

I loved the emotions Michelle invoked from Falcon. He comes across a hard young man but Layla sees the truth behind the mask he wears.

Layla is a breath of fresh air for this group of people. She can’t be swayed by money or status. She sees the truth behind all of them; Mason, Lake, Falcon, Julian, Mr. Reyes, etc.

Layla and Falcon’s relationship is beautiful. I have a feeling as this series progresses though that my heart wil
Cheryl O'Harney
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC read in return for an honest review.

How the other half live, to be gorgeous, wealthy and popular with the world at your feet, but at what cost? Surely not is all it’s cracked up to be, being surrounded by wealth, greed and power. Underneath the flawless public facades layers are left to unravel proving that whilst you have the status, without love it means nothing.... welcome to the world of Trinity Academy and those who reside there.

Falcon, girls want him, guys want to be him, it would appe
S
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon is the first book in the Trinity Academy Series and since I had heard about this series I was anxiously awaiting for the release of this book . The wait was absolutely worth it . I have been a staunch fan of Michelle’s work since I discovered this fabulous author and she has been my one click buy and have never disappointed me. There are some authors who have been hit and miss for me but Michelle has consistently been on my favorite authors list I have throughly enjoyed every book she has ...more
Kelly Palmer
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Falcon is the first in this series and it blew me away! You can't help but fall in love with Falcon, Mason and Lake. Just just want to hug them all! I love layla's rainbow, sad and happy cries were had while reading this book. I can't wait for Mason! I can't recommend this book enough. Michelle is an awesome author!!!!
Sparklin
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon was a really good read. Filled with secrets, lies, mystery and betrayal. Throw in a beautiful romance between Falcon and Layla. Cannot wait for Mason to see what is up next for these three best friends.
Heidi Mowry
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falcon has it all wealth, status, good looks. He also has an unbreakable bond with his two best friends Lake and Mason. But something has always been missing and even on the outside he looks untouchable underneath he is wanting someone to love him for who he is. Enter Layla she is his fathers assistants daughter and isn’t impressed with material things. She turns his world upside down. There are challenges along the way and not everyone wants these two to find there happy ever after. Loved this ...more
Karen Lovvorn
Katie
RLoves2Read
Hannah Wooly
Author preciously published as Michelle Horst

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She might have a slight obsession with alpha heroes who are not afraid to fight for their women.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in my world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → http://

Trinity Academy (3 books)
  • Mason (Trinity Academy #2)
  • Lake (Trinity Academy #3)