Start by marking “My Hollydog” as Want to Read:
My Hollydog

My Hollydog

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Charise Leemis currently lives in Memphis, Tennessee, and has been teaching toddlers – 4 year-olds – for over 10 years. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree
from Wheaton College. Ms. Charise has been telling her real-life stories
of the Hollydog to excited children always wanting to hear more. Amanda
Leemis is currently working in New York City as a professional model and loves
Published October 31st 2018 by Austin Macauley Publishers Ltd

To ask other readers questions about My Hollydog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Hollydog

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of My Hollydog
Natalie McDonald-Perkins
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is perfect. It has the right amount of pages to maintain engagement for young children. The illustrations are organic and beautiful. My favorite illustration was of the girl and dog eating under the table. This book is sweet as it shows a beautiful relationship between a girl and her dog. I love when the girl comforts the dog when he was frightened during the storm.
Megan Pighetti
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Hollydog is an adorable book for the animal, and dog lovers out there. This story was specifically written for 2-year-olds. However, if you have a 2-3-year-old in your family, this is a book everyone can enjoy. It is short with enjoyable illustrations. It is also a great way to help children understand a dogs emotions a little better.
Dori Durbin
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Hollydog has adorable illustrations and a cute story about a dog who is terrified of storms. From a 2 year old’s perspective this book encourages friendship, caring for your pets, and how emotional pet ownership can be. ❤️
Adam DeRose
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Hollydog is a great children's book. It is a must for any little kid who has a furry four legged friend. It's an easy read for young readers. Hollydog reminds me of my old dog. The illustrations are bright, colorful, and full of energy. I highly recommend it! ...more
Amber Cross
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a beautiful short story book . The gentle story line, and, the exquisite art work were a pleasure to look at and read. This is a positive book for a young child I would strongly recommend it. The attention to detail in the art work with their rainbow colours appealing to a young child, and a must for a first read . I hope the author, and, the illustrator continue to do follow up books I have thoroughly enjoyed being a reader in this sweet little world. It was a pleasure reading this ...more
Renee
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adorable story about a girl and her best friend. Sweet and tender, this is a precious tale that any dog lover will find touches their heart. And I love the illustrations!
Nicola Rose
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute story for early readers. Short and sweet about a girl and her dog!
Sarah Tucker
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Hollydog, reminds me so much of my own pets when storms are brewing. I love this book, it shows the love of a pet and an owner in ways small children between the ages of 3 to 4 can understand. I think will also help those kid understand that a storm is just a storm and a rainbow will come out in the end and playing will begin again. Love it. Well done.
Ronit
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this book, We get to know Hollydog and his story about been afraid of thunders.

This is a great story for the little kids. I love the illustration. It is colorful and unique.

I recommend this book for kids ages 2-6.

Patricia Moore
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute for the very young children. Should hold their interest. Good illustrations.
Carolyn Hughes
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute book about a little dog. Kids will love this little dog because he is cute and fun. The antics of Hollydog will keep kids fascinated. Adorable pictures top off this book!
Amanda Leemis
Jun 19, 2019
Katrice
marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2020

• Latoya's Downtown Day
  • My Sister's Super Skills: Introducing Kid-Friendly Social and Emotional Skills
  • What Kind of World Would It Be?
  • Harry and The Broken Toy: An Interactive Children’s Book That Teaches Responsibility, Teamwork, and Why It's Important to Clean Up Their Rooms. (The Adventures of Harry and Friends 4)
  • Best in Me
  • Polly's Piralympics: Paralympics for Pirates (Polly's Piralympic Games #3)
  • Super Science Squad: The Dragon's Toothache: An adventure story where science is used to help save the day! (Book 3 in the Super Science Squad series)
  • Move over Shakespeare Tales from the Baron
  • Kissy The Cat & The Shoe
  • Perfect Ninja: A Children’s Book About Developing a Growth Mindset (Ninja Life Hacks 9)
  • My Mom the Fairy: If you think Sage was excited to get a pet unicorn, wait until she discovers her mom's magical little secret! (Fizzle Fun Book 2)
  • Crackodile
  • Being Calm: Flutterpie's Yoga Adventures and Mindful Mantras
  • Damir and the Hidden Atoll
  • Cam's Sneakers
  • "Cassie Pup Takes the Cake??": A Children's Story for Ages 3-8
  • The Grand Sophy
  • Nosey Nelly: Goes to the Farm

News & Interviews

According to some historians, the month of April is actually named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, by way of the Romans....