Start by marking “Honeysuckle Haunting (Southern Ghost Wranglers #2)” as Want to Read:
Honeysuckle Haunting (Southern Ghost Wranglers #2)

Honeysuckle Haunting

(Southern Ghost Wranglers #2)

Just when Blissful Breneaux is getting used to her new life in ghost-filled Haunted, Alabama, a stranger enters town with the promise of solving a thirty-year old murder. When that stranger winds up dead, Blissful is thrust in a murder mystery that threatens to destroy the happiness she’s created.

Her friend Alice becomes suspect number one. As if that’s not bad enough, a
Published November 20th 2018 by LADYBUGBOOKS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Honeysuckle Haunting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honeysuckle Haunting

Start your review of Honeysuckle Haunting (Southern Ghost Wranglers #2)
Lois Alston
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Good story

Exciting, fun and romance make a great story. Learning some truths you would rather not know about family. Falling in love slowly.
Mary Heron
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another.great read

Blissful is settling in in Haunted Hollow, her relationship withIn is progressing nicely as is her.friendship.with Alice and Ruth but her main points of contact are the ghosts.inhabiting the Hollow. Her main contact is.Susan a young girlmwho.was.murdered forty years.ago. A man turns up.in town on the anniversary of her murder announcing he knows the identity of her murderer and next think he is himself murdered. The Sheriff seems to think Alice is guilty as her brother was the
Krystyna
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How to get at the truth

Another great read. Love the commando seniors. Although the culprit seemed obvious there was a nice twist at the end which gives this a nice kick.
When the claim is made that the killer of Susan will be named (a murder that happened 30 years ago), Alice is distraught. Will her brother, who had been vilified into an early grave, be named. Just as the announcement is due to be made, the speaker falls down dead. Now Alice is on the run as she suspects that she will be the numb
Spinneretta
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Haunting

The first ghost Blissful met when she came to Haunted Hollow, was Susan, the “Teenybopper ghost”. When a man comes to town and declares that he will announce who the murderer is, Blissful is surprised. She is even more surprised when he dies before he can announce the culprit, and his ghost tells her that he was murdered.
Blissful’s friend Alice is a suspect for the murder, and it’s up to Blissful and her friends to prove her innocence before she can be arrested.
In the meantime, Blissful
Angela Griffin
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another winner for Amy Boyles!

This is 5-star worthy! The murder mysteries are developed well (although finding the guilty is fairly simple), and the big reveal is enjoyable. The backstory info dump from Bliss and Roan is both charming and useful to the reader. There's grief, disillusionment, and rage, as well as flirty and comical moments (the suspect on the lam bits are too funny! ). It's great to see Blissful transition from solitary loner to having a potential beau and three buddies, even if
Cheri Schaefer
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic ghostly mystery!!

Just like book #1 this ghostly mystery grabbed
my attention right from the beginning and I
couldn't put it down. This story line was great
and I absolutely loved the ghosts! Just wished
Lucky Strike would have decided to stay and
help Blissful. Can't wait to see what happens
to the Ghost Wranglers in the next mystery.
Hope it's not too long of a wait!!!
Patrea Beard
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

Quite an enjoyable addition to the Ghost Wrangler series. I did figure out half the mystery and should have probably realized what the whole thing was but was still fun getting there.

Some of the dialog in this book was a bit cutesy for me but not overwhelming. I will miss the one ghost. Blissful learned some troubling things. Ruth and Alice are still a hoot, and hopefully we will see the Ghost Stephen again.

I recommend this book.
Kelly
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoy being right but

It kind of annoys me when the character doesn’t get it until she is told... like really guy had an alibi, yes it could have been fake but really that was stupid. Also... duh who owned it back in the day... 🙄 other than Blissful not being good at solving things... I mean I get it... it takes a bit of time to become as good as me... lol
Mary Barna
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lucky Strike - how's that for the name of a ghostly bad guy? This book handles a more serious theme than the first in the series but the laughs are still plentiful.

Blissful learns some hard truths about her adopted father that make her question her life so far; all while solving a 30 year old murder that leads to a death that's rather newer.
Philip Caracciolo
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful!

I love this new series! Please write more books on these chapters! They are funny and endearing! Please write faster! When I know a book of hers is coming out I count down the days!
Jana Gundy
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great series

Blissful is back and this time, she’s solving the cold case of her ghost friend along with the help from her elderly friends. They bring a good sense of humor to everything. It was a good mystery, there was a bit of romance and I loved the story.
Mhairi
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Southern Ghost wranglers

I love this series. It.has just the right amount of snark and quirkyness . How can you miss when you have a tall gorgeous in keeper , the ghost of an 'a teeny bopper and two.elderly ghost hunter? The answer you cant .
Robin Resch
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The past comes back to roost

I love when I find a new author to read. Love the book. Great characters and plot. Hope to see a lot more books in this series. Highly recommend this book.
Sallee Odwyer
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Illegal search

Fast moving. Held my attention and interest.Good descriptive vocabulary used But illegal search and seizure and inadmissable in court Some legal premises are lacking.
Rosemary Gillanders
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun little book to read one night!

This the second book in the Series “The Southern Ghost Wranglers”. It was just as great as the first book! Interesting and fun main characters, Love Interest and Ghosts!
Amy
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoying this series!

I am really enjoying this series!
I love that Ms. Boyles has the young women matched with older spunkier women in their lives. It makes the read very enjoyable!
Reen Graham
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such fun stories and great characters. I'm loving the way Amy Boyles writes. She has me in stitches and on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next. I plan to read every book in each series. ...more
Minx
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I find this series to be truly entertaining! I especially enjoyed the paranormal aspects to it. Too cute. There is a little romance in this story as well and it is a bit swoony. I will definitely read the next book in this series.
Janet E. Sipes
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book thoroughly!

I really enjoyed this book! I love the characters. The idea behind this book is so unique. Like nothing I have ever read before. Thank you for writing it for your readers. I can't wait to read the next!!!😀
stephanie huntington
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Can't wait for the next one. If you like well written paranormal with engaging characters and interesting plots, you should read this. ...more
Pam
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honeysuckle Utah dad is Saucy!

I Have grown so find if Bliss Breneaux! There simply must be nire! I am addicted! I love the Southern charm sarcasm wit and strong women!
Krista Walsh
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

I can't get enough of this amazing author. I have read all her books and highly anticipate her next release. Thank you for writing!!!
Lindsay Hudson
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute, fun read

Absolutely a fun fast read, Amy Boyles has another hit. Great characters that I'm excited to get to know as the stories develop
Lisa Kimbrell
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series!! Such a good read...
Rhyanna Detuathana
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i liked it. good characters, good story line.
Jene Connelly
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun Book

Very uplifting fun quick weekend reading book that was over to soon,
I have enjoyed many of her series they are all entertaining.
Nadine
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I loved this book. I laughed and I cried several times. So hooked on Bliss and her crew. Gonna miss lucky though.
John Ferrara
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good cozy mystery read

I’ve read all the books I could find by this author. I’ve loved every one of them. She creates such a wonderful world of characters.
Doreen Tuell
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Thus was a very good story about ghosts, murder, mystery, karma, and romance! All of it was very funny. Enjoy!
Melissa Osborne
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great series, love the old ladies, fun and enjoyable read

• Love at First Spell (Fairy Falls #1)
  • Freaky Witches (A Mystic Caravan Mystery, #7) (Wicked Witches of the Midwest Crossover)
  • Witches & Words (Library Witch Mystery #4)
  • Murder without Mercy (Witches of Keyhole Lake #12)
  • Freaky Reapers (A Mystic Caravan Mystery, #8)
  • Luke on the Loose (A Mystic Caravan Cozy Mystery Short)
  • Better the Witch You Know (Calamity Corners, #3)
  • Flip the Witch Switch (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #14)
  • Hex Over Hells (Fairy Falls #2)
  • Thyme to Kill (Haunted Lodge #1)
  • Only The Lost (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #3)
  • Only the Quiet (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #2)
  • Wicked Respite (An Ivy Morgan Mystery, #14)
  • A Supernatural Secret in Faerywood Falls (Mountain Magic Mysteries #6)
  • The Megalodon Mix-Up (A Charlie Rhodes Mystery, #4)
  • Cold as a Witch's Toffee (Allegra Darling Cozy Mystery Book 1)
  • Barbecue & Brooms (Southern Charms Cozy, #4)
  • Grave Wedding (A Maddie Graves Mystery, #15)
Hey, I’m Amy,
I write books for folks who crave laugh-out-loud paranormal mysteries. I help bring humor into readers’ lives. I’ve got a Pharm D in pharmacy, a BA in Creative Writing and a Masters in Life.
And when I’m not writing or chasing around two small children (one of which is four going on thirteen), I can be found antique shopping for a great deal, getting my roots touched up (because that’s

Southern Ghost Wranglers (5 books)
  • Soul Food Spirits (Southern Ghost Wranglers #1)
  • The Ghost Who Ate Grits (Southern Ghost Wranglers #3)
  • Backwoods Banshee (Southern Ghost Wranglers #4)
  • Mistletoe and Spirits (Southern Ghost Wranglers #5)

News & Interviews