Start by marking “Never Forget: Featuring Aleks Rosen and Saul Greenbaum (A Novella From The Jericho Black Universe Book 1)” as Want to Read:

A serial killer is loose in Auschwitz, and the only man who can identify him loses his memory every five minutes.

Killing is nothing new to the men and women interned at Auschwitz in nineteen forty-four, but this time is different. One of their own has begun murdering guards in the night, leaving the dead wrapped in the wire of the fences with their eyes torn out. This wou
Published October 13th 2018 by Mountain Wolf Press

To ask other readers questions about Never Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Forget

Texas
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Jericho Black Universe: The following well written books are all part of this universe and take place in a timeline from 1910 until 1980, as of January, 2019. The third book Retribution starts in 1980. All the storylines are carried throughout this series of books. The storylines are intriguing, suspense filled and so mesmerizing it's hard for the reader to put down the book(s). I chain read all but Among Wolves, which I had already read and made me interested in reading the rest of the stor ...more
Molly
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I visited the city of Munich the summer before I turned 18, I remember clearly looking out the window of the Residence Museum, not far from the Bavarian State Main Library. There were a few buildings, still in bombed out ruins. So long past WWII, and in city center, we were surprised.

I remember very clearly that one of the German students with us said the buildings were there because we must always remember, and never forget.

This book might be a prequel to the story about Jakob Mitzak, a
Bruce Thomas
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed reading the various Jericho Black series books, although one part of me wishes the entire tale could be read in a logical sequence. I suppose one day that will happen, but until then, reading prequels and flashbacks is kind of fun. Regardless, the stories are compelling, and Never Forget by Jordan Vezina is a well-placed entry in the suspenseful set of stories.

In "Never Forget," we learn of how Jacob Mitzak came to be a "project" for Saul Greenbaum and was being prepared for "pre
David
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella is set just before the events in Hammer of Israel - in Auschwitz. Here is where Saul Greenbaum meets Aleks Rosen for the first time and we are introduced to Jacob for the first time. It is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship.
There is a plot twist that I never saw coming and it made my jaw drop. The author packs a lot of punch into a book of less than 70 pages. I just hope that someday this terrific series is offered in chronological order. It is well worth the time.

I r
Pat Eroh
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author is amazing and writes the most engaging stories! I hope he never runs out of material to write about because I cannot get enough of these stories. I have already read the Hammer of Israel and this is an awesome backstory.

Brandon Williams
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of both the author and this series of books . The author always researches his books very thoroughly and manages to successfully weave historical facts and plot lines to make excellent reading zz this book is no exception and highly recommended.

Justin
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
Another great entry into the Jericho Black universe, focusing on the side characters of Saul, Irving, and Aleks (a new addition to the universe). A thrilling murder mystery set in Auschwitz. The only witness is a man who cannot remember short term memories. A very fast paced read that dovetails nicely into Hammer of Israel.

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Bruce D.
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suffering in a concentration camp

Another interesting story by Jordan Vezina. I enjoy stories of this caliber. Brings back memories of other stories I have read. Good reading. I have already read the Hammer of Israel. On to hard red winter.
Mr. Brains is a good writer.
T Olsen
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very well written novella set in a WWII prison camp, it points to some of the strange situations and relations that could arise in such a place.
Frani Zumwalt
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was another excellent book.
Debbie Mcnally
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to have gotten a ARC copy of this book from the author. Great book takes you back to the camps in WWII, you will also learn some interesting facts.
Cindy A Lee
Mar 03, 2019
Avi
added it
Jun 07, 2019
Jordan Vezina is a writer of historical fiction living in Palo Alto California. In a past life Jordan was an infantry Marine serving in an anti/ counter-terror unit, a bodyguard, and a personal trainer. And a website designer. And a combatives teacher. And a corporate manager. And a singer and guitar player in a blues-metal band. And then an IT guy. And then blah blah blah I'm so cool. That's righ ...more