Start by marking “Vega (The Stardust Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Vega (The Stardust Series, #4)

Vega

(The Stardust #4)

Note to Readers: Chamaeleon (Book 3.5 of The Stardust Series) must be read before Vega to fully understand the storyline.

Haley walked away from Knox, Theo, Chase, Jackson, and Liam, believing it was the best thing for everyone. But, when Theo and Knox appear in Portland months later, pleading for her to come home, she can’t find the strength to refuse.

With a radical
Audiobook
Published September 28th 2018 by Tantor Audio (first published July 25th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Vega, please sign up.

Start your review of Vega (The Stardust Series, #4)
Marguerite (M)
reread on April 19 2018: I had forgotten how much the last chapters where emotional!

Rating : 3.5 stars

Interviewer: Which guy is your favorite?
Marguerite: Hm... Liam. And Knox. And Jax. And Theo. And Chase.
Interviewer: So... all of them?
Marguerite: That's kind of the point duh.
Interviewer: Which one would you loose your virginity too?
Marguerite: Oh my, don't ask things like this with such a straight face!
Interviewer: You're not answering...
Marguerite: Ain't I?
Interviewer: Moving on... Are you
Spax
Jun 03, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: keep-track-of
Coming July 25th according to the website. I can't wait!
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Vega picks up with Theo and Knox in Portland to get Hailey to come back to Santa Cruz. They offer her something unusual...the chance to date all of them. Hailey reluctantly agrees and the story focuses mostly on her dates with each guy. The dates were awesome and really fun to read.

There is some movement on Hailey's dad's case, but its minor. There is also the return of a form main character that causes some trouble. Through all that though, the focus really is on the budding relationships and
Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink*
I can hear it now. "But Britt...if it is on your favorites shelf, why is it only a 3 stars?"

I'll get there. This book is flawed, no doubt, but...

It's still a guilty pleasure to read these books. I can't imagine how a reverse harem would actually work in real life because I'm a jealous bitch and I know that I couldn't share my man with anybody else so I don't see how 5 guys can share Haley.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Spoilers for the previous books beyond this point.

So we pick up where we
Lakerea
YEEESSSSSSS!

Hayley is back in Santa Cruz and she's living the dream. She's figuring out her life, she's in contact with her dad and she is dating 5 amazing men. Her life would be perfect if it weren't for the constant fear of being exposed by people who want to destroy her father. In this book, Hayley explores her relationship with Team Jaguar and learns how to deal with her feelings for the guys and how to handle them in public. Will their insane relationship plan work or will everything fall
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have really enjoyed this series so far! It was a little slow going in the fist 3 books, but in this book it finally picks up and you get more into the relationships. Don't get me wrong I like the sexy time, but it's always the relationships and the connections that make a good book for me. Very glad that one of the guys in the original group is gone and now it's going to focus more on the core group. I hope the series keeps going and we see more development from the girl MC.
Mac
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Haley's boyfriends are amazing.
JadeShea
Vega begins where the previous book left off. Haley has been found by the guys, and she's not sure if she should go back or not. But when they come up with several solutions to her problems things get interesting for Haley and the rest of the guys quickly.

This was a great addition to this series. I loved Haley's relationship with the guys, and how they all did a good job making everything work out okay. I also really loved the fact that Haley is now going to be working with them to an extent,
Americus Leigh Kidd
Amazing!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. It started off slow enough so that you could really delve into the characters.
Sunshine & Bullets
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites

I got annoyed in parts of this book, but oddly enjoyed that everything wasn't perfect at the same time; which is a little more realistic.

Liam and Jax are hands down my favs; but still, love the others! Well, Chase is a little vanilla for me, but that's totally a flavor too... Vanilla is a good palette cleanser > Okay, irrelevant icecream notions aside - Chase is a great character, just the softest and more traditional of the guys. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Excited for book 5. Liam
Anna
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this series a year ago. It gets better and better with every new book, making me love the story and it's characters even more. Vega was exceptionally good and I liked that we got to see each of the guys from a different side. Every new date revealed something new about them, that we weren't privy to before and I really felt like I got to know the characters better.
And I liked the mood between Haley and team Jaguar. They were all so awkward around each other (at
Amethyst Stone
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Goodness

That was...good. Not what I anticipated but still every bit as good as I hoped. Awaiting book 5 is going to be rough.
Mo
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vega

Haley is finally finally admitting she wants all 5 guys. I adore Knox and Jackson, Chase more than the others including Liam and Theo. I still don't see how this relationship(s) could truly work, but this is also a fictional story. What is her dad going to say? Hmm, happy reading!
Jennifer G
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-harem
Vega, book 4 of the Stardust Series is exactly what a reverse harem should be. This is a well written book. The characters have depth. It's sexy, sweet, and entertaining. At no point does it become ridiculous and force the reader to suspend all sense of logic to continue reading. It progresses at a natural speed, especially considering their ages. Autumn Reed and Julia Clarke represent the best of this genre.

After running Haley has spent the last several months in Portland, but now Theo and Knox
Amanda
NEEED LAST BOOOOOKK
Melanie
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating: 4.5 stars

"Vega" is book 4 of the Stardust series, but is actually the fifth book due to book 3.5. In Vega, Haley is reunited with the guys. Readers who have been impatiently waiting for the romance to step up will be very happy to see Haley actually start dating the men who have become so important in her life. And Ethan, who left in book 3.5, also makes a comeback, but probably not in the way most readers are expecting.

While there is a lot of progress on the relationship front,
Missy Brown
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review for Vega will not contain any spoilers, I really can't tell you anything that the authors themselves have not released. But I can tell you it was awesome! That questions get answered, while new ones arise. Do they all find their way back together? That is answered. I can tell you that you will find the answers to questions like, Does she see her father again? Is she still in danger? Will she join the team? Does she agree to date them all? I will not tell you the answer, or even give a ...more
Nicole Namen
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vicky
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I love this series and Vega is no exception, other than it takes everything to the next level, big time. It is perfectly balanced, with stress, strain, anxiety and angst going head to head against love, friendship, trust and commitment.

Clarke and Reed take the reader on an emotional rollercoaster where at certain points you want to scream "more, more, give me more dammit" and "what the hell?!".

The men, if possible, are even sexier than before and it's fantastic to see their characters grow. I
Vicki
This is the 4th book in The Stardust Series, a slow burn reverse harem set in a contemporary, non-paranormal world.......and it is my favorite of the series to date. This book is filled with all kinds of romance from beginning to end - sweet, humorous, aching, heated - and no matter which guy is your favorite (#whychoose?) there are scenes for you. If you are like me then every guy is your favorite when you are reading about him, thus the whole book was a joy for me. I know I will be sad when ...more
Kyra
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No spoilers, but I think that readers who enjoy this series are going to love this book. I know I did. This book picks up where Chameleon left off, so if you haven't read that one, read it before Vega. I enjoyed getting to know Jax better in this book, and seeing more of how he interacts with the team, and how he relates to Haley in this book. Bonus, we get to find out what they really do. Jax and Knox have moved up to the head of my favorites (sorry Theo), and I liked seeing different sides to ...more
Chelsea
While I have loved each subsequent book in this series more than the previous one, this one blows them all out of the water. If you were waiting for this book to take a more RH turn, I feel that this is the book that really focused on the characters and their relationships. I absolutely love character-driven stories, and this book gave me what I wanted and more. I felt that we got to learn more about all of the guys and that in turn helped give personality and life to their relationship with ...more
Nora
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story of Haley continues where Chamaeleon finished. So she is with Theo and Knox. They talk to her about what happened. She confesses what was on her mind. She decides to go back with Theo and Knox and agrees to date all of the guys. Jackson, Liam, Chase, Theo and Knox agreed to all date Haley. Haley starts to get comfortable but than she receives a text from Ethan. What happens? Well you'll have to read the book to find out! It's a must read and I personally can't wait for Polaris to come ...more
Reads A lot of Books
I've become obsessed with all things Autumn Reed and Julia Clarke! Book 4 is everything I wanted and more! In Vega, we get to see new sides of characters that I have fallen in love with even more. I've also changed teams too! I love Hailey's relationship with the guys in Vega. In book 4 you not only get to see the characters grow within the story but we also get more back story into their lives, as well as watch their relationship with Hailey continue to grow. Now I can't give any more away or ...more
Jennifer McCarthy
I absolutely loved this book!!! I love this series. I love Haley and the guys!! Haley's return to Santa Cruz was fabulous. I love the direction the story took. I could never pick a favorite guy, but I loved seeing Jackson open up more and Knox is just FABULOUS! Chase makes my heart happy. I was so worried about him the most. Theo is just everything. I love my ladies man Liam!! Haley finally finds her home at Zenith.

I got the closure I needed for some of the unfinished storylines.

Well done
Anna
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many questions answered

Fantastic as always. I love love this series and this book that we have waited forever for, does not disappoint. So much information was in this book. So many questions were answered. Finally the relationships start moving somewhere. And Ethan...well I've no words for that one. Favorite book of the series for sure. I'm so sad there's only one more to come.
Jaliza Burwell
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This!! It was good. I'm so sad about the Ethan situation but happy about Haley and her men. The scenes were wonderfully sweet and adorable and hot! The characters...RH is a great genre because just like how Haley, I would never be able to choose. I love all the guys and all their uniqueness. I'm going to go have a book hang over now while I wait for the next book. Maybe reread the series again.
Tara Hawkins
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ugh!!!

Can the next book be out already?!? I don't want to stop reading This book in the series is the hottest yet. I have loved every book up till this one and I think this has just cemented my love for the characters and storyline even more. Haley is so lucky to have Jax, Liam, Knox, Theo, and Chase, they are every girls dream come true. Strong, smart, kind, and sexy...yes please!
Brantley
Captivating!

There isn't enough praise I can give to this fantastic series. Each book draws you in and captures your heart. All the characters are well written and developed and become real to the reader. I will be so sad to see this series end but can't wait to reread over and over!
Secretly Adorkable Readers
This book was the best of them all so far! I had a reread of this series and missed out on a lot from the first time I read through. Why choose! I want them all! Haley returns to Santa Cruz and you get to see more interaction with her and the guys one on one. I cannot wait for the final book! I think I fell in love with Knox even more in this book!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Brothers of the Flame (Ariel Kimber #1)
  • A Girl Named Blue: The Adventure Begins (The Adventures of Blue Faust, #1)
  • Whispers from the Dead (The Veil Diaries, #4)
  • When To Fear The Living (The Veil Diaries, #3)
  • Now or Never (Iris Boys #1)
  • Love Potion (Ariel Kimber, #2)
  • The Dragon's Wing (Kit Davenport, #2)
  • When the Dead Come A Knockin' (The Veil Diaries, #2)
  • When Evil Comes To Play (The Veil Diaries, #5)
  • Finding the Fire Within (Seaside Wolf Pack, #2)
  • The Tiger’s Ambush (Kit Davenport, #3)
  • Marked By Power (The Marked, #1)
  • Trying To Live With The Dead (The Veil Diaries, #1)
  • The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport, #1)
  • Finding Anna (Seaside Wolf Pack, #1.5)
  • Briar (Midnight's Crown, #1)
  • Marked By Pain (The Marked, #2)
  • A Portrait of Pain (Seraph Black, #4)
Autumn is a lifelong bookworm with a penchant for sarcasm. She loves cloudy days, fluffy dogs, and murdering succulents. When she isn't bringing daydreams to life on the page, she can be found behind the lens of a digital camera or binge-watching Veronica Mars.

To learn more about Autumn Reed, visit www.autumnreed.com.

The Stardust (5 books)
  • Phoenix (The Stardust Series, #1)
  • Draco (The Stardust Series, #2)
  • Pyxis (The Stardust Series, #3)
  • Polaris (The Stardust Series, #6)