Start by marking “But I'm Not An Expert!: Go from newbie to expert and radically skyrocket your influence without feeling like a fraud” as Want to Read:

How are some solopreneurs able tocommand attention?

How do some become experts, while others fade into the background as simply white noise?

How do you stop feeling like an imposter or fraud when you might as well be this tiny speck among the thousands of online businesses out there?

If you’ve ever said the words“But I’m not an expert!”this book is for you.

This book will
Published October 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about But I'm Not An Expert!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about But I'm Not An Expert!

Start your review of But I'm Not An Expert!: Go from newbie to expert and radically skyrocket your influence without feeling like a fraud
Juan Manuel Vera
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book, great advices

I really enjoyed this book.
The advices are so practical and ready to implement.

The MVP concept applied to blogging and marketing is one of the most important contributions of Meera’s book.
Migdalia Marzán Castro
I have mixed fealings...

While the information and strategies in this book are sound, it was a very dry read. It read like a boring text book, and I would lose focus in a topic I really wanna learn more about. It also focused too much on seeing what the competition is doing rather than having your own ideas, because "nothing is original." That's an actual quoted text from the book. I seriously don't believe this. That's why we have so many remakes in Hollywood these days. Ugh, no! We need to
Courtney Neal
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good Info but repetitive from other books

This book has a lot of good info if you haven’t already read some of her other content. If you have read other books of hers, a lot of the beginning is repetitive from those books. I enjoyed it but would be a little upset if I didn’t get the book for free through kindle because using her CREATE books gives you basically the same end result.

So I guess it depends on if you are someone who learns better by visualization or reading. If you learn better by
Kathy Jo
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally! A concise step-by-step guide to increasing your credibility, visibility, and leads. Meera offers
a crisp system complete with musts and don'ts, links to specific tools and resources to help along the way, and a variety of additional references for further study and growth.

When things get crazy in the solopreneur world with lead magnets, funnel management, content marketing, mailing lists, CRMs, blog posts, idea generation, influence building, social media, social proof, marketing
Jill Hinton Wolfe
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Easy to read, nice combo of strategy & tactics

Meera’s open friendly voice and clear organization makes this an easy read with lots of tactics sprinkled throughout. So many of these marketing books are fluff or overly self-promotional — not this book. I do wish she would’ve laid out a “Daily-Weekly-Monthly-Yearly” list of activities for new bloggers, but overall this book was valuable and a good use of my time.
Luong Trung
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting content.

Content is very clear and impress one thing, however, almost people forgot, you can't do anything alone.

The most important valuable in this book is 3 parts (I called maturity): build, borrow, be; besides connect and use efficiency external resources after that build trust.

Simple approach but need habit folloe
Jospaul
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good summarization of content

The author goes in to detail about each aspect of the strategy chosen, why was it chosen and examples for quick visualization. I particularly liked the way the content of the book was more or less summarized in the last chapter so that you get the idea all in one place and if you want to refer about something you can turn back the pages to recall.
De'Christia Shavonne
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great quick read

This book is very easy to follow. It has lots of step by step action items and is packed with additional resources and references to help jump start your venture. I was able to read this book in a very short amount of time. This is a very easy read that can be completed in one sitting.
Tia Thompson
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very detailed and straight to the point, no fluff!

Meera’s book is suitable for anyone who wishes to find and help others advance in a specific area of expertise! Loved it! This book has more than just quality info but a how to guide for every step of the way. Far exceeds in value based on the price.
Ricardo Mendoza
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading

As a newbie myself to the world of entrepreneurship and content management with regards to my online based business, I found this book to be a great guide. This explains concepts with regards to build a tribe. And tops it off with steps to creating a Content Marketing plan. Fully enjoyed it.
Sandy
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clear and Compelling

Feeling overwhelmed or inadequate at the prospect of starting a blog or online business? This book addresses those feelings with clear, easy to implement actions.
Shellown Persaud
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

This book was simply amazing! Everything was so easy to understand and implement. I am definitely happy I came across this book and will definitely be keeping it in my library to refer to and reread.
Lisa Pietsch
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beginners Start Here!

Excellent advice and programming for those looking to establish themselves as experts. Once you become an expert you'll need to move on to other books and resources though. A great follow-up would be "So you're an expert - Here's how to stay on top"
Marcey Rader
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't learn a ton of new stuff from this book, but it doesn't mean the book isn't good. For a newbie, it is very easy to read and well done on the steps to take to influence a target market. Often books are overwhelming but this short, simple step-by-step guide makes it seem doable.
Brenda
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Useful, Quick Read

Some useful information for anyone wanting to start a new online, expert business. I would have liked to see more detailed information and examples, but the information that was included is a great starting point.
Katarina
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lot of useful advice for those who are looking to start a website or service online.
G.M. Loggins
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full of what appears to be clear, simple, and followable advice. I'm going to implement some of it in my site re-design.
Viral
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meera is an awesome writer. Very clearly mentioned actionable steps in the book. Again essential for bloggers. A minimum of one-time read would be highly rewarding.
Michelle Maria
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great value

This was a great read with some simple, practical easy to digest actionable steps for entrepreneurs at all stages of business.
Florin Grozea
Oct 20, 2018
Dale Mueller
Nov 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Essential Habits Of 6-Figure Bloggers: Secrets of 17 Successful Bloggers You Can Use to Build a Six-Figure Online Business
  • Influencer: Building Your Personal Brand in the Age of Social Media
  • Making Websites Win: Apply the Customer-Centric Methodology That Has Doubled the Sales of Many Leading Websites
  • Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide
  • The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
  • Find Your Passion: 25 Questions You Must Ask Yourself
  • Niche Down: How To Become Legendary By Being Different
  • Influencer Fast Track: 10X Your Marketing & Branding for Coaches, Consultants, Professionals and Entrepreneurs!: Grow your Brand & Business, Attract Dream (Influencer Marketing Fast Track)
  • Blog to Win Business: How to Enchant Readers and Woo Customers
  • Lifestyle Blogging Basics: A How-To for Investing in Yourself, Working With Brands, and Cultivating a Community Around Your Blog
  • The Miracle Morning for Writers: How to Build a Writing Ritual That Increases Your Impact and Your Income (Before 8AM) (The Miracle Morning Book Series)
  • Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business
  • Six Figure Blogging Blueprint: How to Start an Amazingly Profitable Blog in the Next 60 Days (Even If You Have No Experience) (Digital Marketing Mastery Book 3)
  • Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence
  • Work Less, Make More: The counter-intuitive approach to building a profitable business, and a life you actually love
  • Make Your Mark: The Creative’s Guide to Building a Business With Impact
  • High Growth Handbook
  • How to Find a Profitable Blog Topic Idea (Better Blog Booklets)
Meera is a certified email marketing specialist, blogger and a self-professed email nerd. She blogs over at MeeraKothand.Com where she helps bloggers and solopreneurs create authentic blogs and businesses minus the sleaze to build an unmissable online presence. Her speciality: Simplyfing marketing strategy with no-fluff, direct and actionable advice and a smattering of tough love. She has been ...more