Start by marking “As Fate Would Have It (Capparelli & Co. #2)” as Want to Read:
As Fate Would Have It (Capparelli & Co. #2)

As Fate Would Have It

(Capparelli & Co. #2)

Six months.
That’s all that stood between Paxton “Pax” Callaghan and his new life. A life out of New Hampshire, far away from a past that continues to haunt him.
After promising his family he would give it six months in his mother’s hometown of Abbott Hills before leaving, Pax settled in with a plan.
A plan that is all but forgotten about when a certain beautiful blonde th
Published July 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about As Fate Would Have It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about As Fate Would Have It

Escape into a Booksite
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I totally fell in love with Abbott Hills and its residents when we met Chase and Hollis in Dee's debut novel, Without Warning. I have been eagerly awaiting the release of more books in this series, and I was thrilled when As Fate Would Have It popped up on my kindle.

I ADORE this series. We've already met Cole in the first book, as she's part of the main inner circle of characters, but Pax is a new one. What a way to introduce a
Kayla
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"If we happen to run into each other again, it’ll be fate.” Raising his bottle of beer, he nods once in understanding. “Well, here’s to fate.”

As Fate Would Have It took me back to Capparelli & Co. and I could not be more excited. Ever since Dee's debut novel Without Warning I have been itching for more of this crew. And well I absolutely was not disappointed. I love the authors ability to draw you to all her characters main and secondary. It's always nice to catch up with characters from p
Gladys Avilés
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“If you’re waiting for permission babe, you’ve got it. It’s all yours.”

What an enjoyable book! As Fate Would Have It is a super sweet, hot and funny love story! I couldn’t put this book down, I knew it would be amazing from the first page! It made me laugh and cry and of course I fell in love with Pax, because he is Mr. Perfection. One of the things I liked the most was Cole’s strength and empowerment.
I enjoyed this story so much and every single character. Dee’s writing is sooo good, she makes
Ashlyn Powell
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Chivalry isn’t dead. It’s alive and well, and Paxton Callaghan is the king of it”

Another epic love story by Dee Lagasse. I love the Capparelli and Co. crew and can’t wait to read more about them!

Cole & Pax’s love story is absolutely beautiful! It makes you believe in love at first sight, fate, and all the other beautiful things.

I want more. I want more. I really like it. I want more.
Sarah Larson
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved As Fate Would Have It by Dee Lagasse. This is the 2nd book in her Capparelli and Co. series. This book tells the swoony story of Cole and Paxton. This book proves that people from all different walks of life can find love even when the least expect it.

I loved the connection between Cole and Pax. The secondary characters added lots of depth to the storyline. I loved all the twists and turns this story took. It was so fun catching up with all the others characters from the seri
Tiffany
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved this book! I feel like I am a part of the Capparelli family! I want friends like these guys have, such an amazing experience to be so close to people and do life together.

Now on to Pax and Cole... could Pax be anymore perfect, like seriously?! I fell in love with Pax and Cole's relationship they are perfect for each other. I love how Dee made me feel so many emotions while reading this book, ultimately that is what I love about reading- the feelings.

"Cole Christian is my dr
Rochelle Kolar
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait for more of the Capparelli’s! I fell in love with Pax right away (I’m pretty sure he became one of my top book boyfriends immediately)!! I loved the relationship between Pax and Cole and I couldn’t put the book down. They are definitely my favorite Caparelli couple so far! Dee’s writing continues to get better and better with each book and I can’t wait to see where she goes from here! If you’re looking for a fun easy to read romance this series is where it’s at! She writes romance t ...more
Charity Deback
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review of As Fate Would Have It.

The second installment of Capparelli & Co takes you right back to Abbott Hills and that same group of tight knit friends we all met in Without Warning. While Hollis and Chase make appearances in here you get to know Cole and meet Paxton. Pax is everything you would want in a guy good looking, sweet, swoon worthy, charming, and a little dirty. Cole is just a little ball of everything that makes her the type of girl that everyone
Ashley Munoz
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this book. I loved Without Warning but this book is something so different. It's sharp, funny and angsty. In fact so much more angsty than WW was, which put this way over the top for me. Pax and Cole have gone into book-couple hall of fame with this one.
I loved the fact that the entire Abbot Hills crew was back together and we get to see them all progress in their relationships and lives, it makes me want all the stories. I have compared Dee's work to Hallmark glory before but thi
Amy Patten
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dee never ceases to amaze me. As Fate Would Have It is this heartfelt love story about how sometimes you have to leave things to fate. Pax and Cole are just about the cutest couple ever and compliment each other in every way.
Dee has a way of painting the entire picture for you, personally I want to move right into Abbot Hills and become a part of the Capparelli clan.
I can't wait for my next visit to Abbot Hills.
Amber Behnke
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pax and Cole are complete couple goals. They are proof that leaving it up to fate really does pay off. Pax is perfect combination of sweet and sexy. He is everything a women looks for in a man or book boyfriend. Cole is his perfect match. She is sassy and fun but knows how to work for what she wants. I want to live in Abbott Hills so I can be friends with all of these characters, main and secondary! Another amazing book from Dee Lagasse!
LaTonya
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Pax and Cole’s story! I swooned and fell in love I cried and hurt and then I was healed all up again!
Haley Saunders
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so here’s the tea. After reading Without Warning, @deelagasse’s first book in the Abbott Hills series, I was honestly nervous that a second wouldn’t live up the the love I felt for the first one! Well I’m here to tell you that I was wrong! If I’m telling you the truth, I think I liked it more!
I think reading this made me feel every emotion possible. 😍🤬😭😍 <—in that order 😂 but seriously.
Pax: Dear lord. Talk about swooning. 😂 I mean seriously, he was tall, blonde, drives a manual Suburu.
Haley Saunders
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tara Lee
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was an epic romance full of surprises and swoon.
I know this is only the second book in the series but it's by far my favourite. Pax and Cole were just a fairytale with sunshine and rainbows.

Paxton was EVERYTHING! I think I swooned a thousand times over him and couldn't stop smiling at his and Cole's banter.
This guy is a new fave book boyfriend for sure. He's sweet and charming and all round good guy. I fell hard for him and I think it only took a chapter or two.

Cole was hilarious
Kelli Spear
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Danielle has done it again! She definitely has a gift for writing, especially about the crew from Abbott Hills.

I didn’t think I could love Pax and Cole more than I loved Hollis and Chase. I was wrong.

Every damn thing about their story was adorable. From pinky swears and piggyback rides to adorable planned dates, I loved their story. I mean, comic books and sports, what more do you need?

Plus, we still got appearances from the entire crew.

This book is perfectly plotted. Perfect dialogue. A perf
Jerilyn
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My HEART is bursting right now!!! Well at first it was swooning then it was breaking and NOW IT IS SO FULL!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH! SHOUTY CAPS BC IT IS THAT SERIOUS!

Everything tied in so well and you got the perfect amount of mic dropping, jaw dropping and book dropping moments! I can’t wait for more of this whole crew! Yayyyyyyy

I have to add my fav quotes later I’m still swooning lol
Kayleigh
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading a Dee Lagasse book is a one of a kind experience. She may be a newer author in the Indie world, but she gives some of my longtime favorites a genuine run for their money.

She perfectly captures romance. Meet-cutes, first kisses, steamy connections, and three-dimensional characters. Not to mention her supporting characters are always FANTASTIC and make me want books about all of them too.

Cole & Pax will melt your heart. Don't miss out, pre-order ASAP!
Amanda Lobato
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved Pax! He is just an all around great guy. The chemistry between him and Cole was felt instantly and throughout the entire story. Dee did an amazing job in portraying their love for each other. There were laughs, sexy times, and tears. Amazing job!! Can’t wait to see what Dee comes up with next in the Caparelli & Co. series!
Kim Doe
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
My heart started out happy. Then it got mad. Then sad. And then happy again. But I want, no NEED more.

Pax is all kinds of swoony and all kinds of perfect. Seriously...Mr Perfection.

Pax and Cole are so perfect together.
Lehua
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dee has done it again. I don't know how she comes up with these AMAZING characters and story lines but she does. Cole and Pax did me in with their sweetness as a couple and how their relationship progressed throughout the book. We all meet people in our lives that we just KNOW are important and meant to be. This is exactly how Cole and Pax are, meant to be, fated. They meet so unexpectedly and in such a funny way that you can't help but immediately fall a little in love with them. Their story ju ...more
Melena Torretta
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, arcs

Dee Lagasse continues her Capparelli & Co. series with Cole and Paxton's story!

Some of my favorite series feature families and tight-knit groups of friends. I like to see characters pop up in other books and it makes it fun when someone finally gets their happily ever after. The Capparelli and Merrimack clans couldn't be any closer, and Pax was a nice addition to their group.

There are some sweet moments between Cole and Pax that were really cute, especially as they are first startin
Courtney Wyczawski
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Abbott Hills and the Capparelli & Co. family. This is the second book of this series, the first, Without Warning introduced us to this amazing crew. As Fate Would Have It brings them back with a new addition...Paxton “Pax” Callaghan!

Prepare to swoon, fan your face, have a continuous smile, have your heart broken and repaired. All my favorite parts of a love story. This is a true love story! Nicole “Cole” Christian and Pax meet by chance and leave it up to fate. This story is
Johnaka
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As Fate Would Have It by Dee Lagasse
“Fate is a beautiful thing, 5 stars”

Paxton only came to town to please his mother, but in six months he’s gone. Or so he thought. What he never expected was meeting Nicole right off the bat. To him she’s just Cole and to her he’s just Pax. They fall hopelessly and desperately in love. The only question is will it last.
Cole is a believer in fate. And she feels like fate keeps pushing Pax and her together. Pax makes her feel things she’s never felt before and it
Krystal Gilmore
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First let me say that I could not be more in love with Cap & Co. now, I must say that the ultimate love story between Pax and Cole was like something that could have happened to any of us in real life. And in some cases, it has. As you read throughout this beautifully written book, you feel the happiness, sadness and anger but in a way that makes you want to keep reading. I am looking forward to the next in this awesome series!
Candy
Captivating! Small Town romance. Absolutely loved it! The title fits it perfectly! Sad to say I was sad it was over so soon that the end came when I wasn't ready. This truly was a story at the hands of fate. Dee you did a fantastic job bringing Cole and Pax's story to life. This story is a must read! 5+ Stars! It flows perfectly and you'll be reading and then it'll be the end before you know it and that's where Dee, you rock! Pulled me in and kept me there. You'll laugh and cry but love every mi ...more
Sydney Cordeiro
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book I couldn’t put it down. This book is on my top 10 books I read and re read again and again I loved it so much I can’t wait for the rest of the books in this series. Watching these characters grow is amazing. Will recommend this series to everyone and especially this book

Oh Pax, he is a dream boat, so swoon worthy. And Cole Is so independent and confident. She would be my best friend in real life if she existed! The chemistry between these two is so easy going. It’s the chemistry ev
Ebonie
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book because it was real. From their meet-cute to their relationship issues to their swoonworthy love, it felt like I was looking into a real relationship and not one that was created for a book. I really enjoyed that aspect of this book, and it was a big reason why I couldn’t put it down.

Pax and Cole are total #RelationshipGoals. Pax is my new book boyfriend; he’s hot, and he’s incredibly sweet, and he’s such a romantic. Cole is fierce, determined, and fun. Together, they are a ser
Kathleen Matthys
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked Dee Lagasse’s first book Without Warning and was happy to go back to that world. This time we get Paxton and Cole’s story. I crushed on Pax so hard! As Fate Would Have It is a great love story that reminded me why I like to read romance novels.
JoAnna
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so glad to have had the opportunity to head back to Abbott Hills! The chemistry between Pac and Cole was perfect! If you love small town romance and friendships that stand the test of time, you should take a trip to Abbott Hills... you won’t regret it!

Capparelli & Co. (2 books)
  • Without Warning (Capparelli & Co. #1)