Start by marking “Fire!: Preparing for the Next Great Holy Spirit Outpouring” as Want to Read:
Fire!: Preparing for the Next Great Holy Spirit Outpouring

Fire!: Preparing for the Next Great Holy Spirit Outpouring

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The world has wandered so far from God that nothing short of revival will reignite the fires of awakening. But God is about to set the world ablaze, and the nations will burn for him once again.

In this book, filled with empowering inspiration and astonishing real-life stories, pastor and speaker James Levesque offers twelve biblical principles to help you return to the pas
Published August 6th 2019 by Chosen Books

To ask other readers questions about Fire!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire!

really liked it 4.00  ·

Lydia Howe
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
WHY I CHOOSE THIS BOOK

I regularly read books that I hope will challenge me and help me grow more into the person who God has created me to be. This book seemed like it would be perfect for the job.

WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BOOK

To keep things simple, we’re going to go with a list of things I did and didn’t like for this review.

What I Did Like:

-The author did a good job of speaking the truth with passion and not shying away from calling this generation of Christians out on what we’re doing wrong.
Joan
Aug 29, 2019 rated it liked it
“Revival is the only hope for America,” Levesque writes. (19) There is great opportunity for the Church today. “This is the greatest hour the church has known,” he says. (24) The greatest revivals and awakenings have yet to take place. (28)

But revival will not happen without fire. “We were never meant to live Christianity without God's fire.” (18) Levesque explains what the fire of God is, how to revive it and how to keep it burning. He covers a number of principles, using biblical stories and t
Melissa
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truth bombs all over this book. Some people won’t like what they read but those are the people that probably need a wake up call.

For example: “If your only worship experience is on Sunday morning, I have to question if you truly have met Jesus. We are transformed by our exposure to His glory. Worship transforms us. Every time you take time to worship the Lord, you are being changed.”

Loved that quote above.

If you want to get stirred and remember why you asked Jesus in your heart in the first plac
Connie
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author, James Levesque, expounds on twelve Biblical Principles that prods the reader into living a passionate, Christian life. The book is filled with inspirational and awe-inspiring personal experiences that left me feeling that I need to opening up to more in my life.

I highly recommend this book.
Ashley Montgomery
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fire! is full of just that. I've always enjoyed reading books that have the ability to light a fire in my soul because of the fire in the author's soul. This is one of those books. This book is well written with clarity and precision.
Emily