Start by marking “The Money Formula: Change Your Relationship To Money In 7 Steps & 15 Minutes Or Less” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
What’s the first thought you think when you hear the word ‘money’? Leslie Juvin-Acker, Chief Happiness Officer of Leslie Inc. and career development and emotional intelligence expert declares that our relationship with money is deeply rooted in our subconscious mind from memories stored in our childhood and can be reprogrammed within minutes.

Like most people, you probabl
Published October 9th 2018 by WSA Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Money Formula, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Money Formula

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

Start your review of The Money Formula: Change Your Relationship To Money In 7 Steps & 15 Minutes Or Less
Leslie Juvin-Acker
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kyria Kalata
is currently reading it
Jan 13, 2019
Leslie Juvin-Acker is President and Chief Happiness Officer of Leslie Inc. with over 10 years as a career development and emotional intelligence expert for global industry leaders, including IBM, Adidas, and Facebook. Leslie has coached hundreds of individuals, helping them overcome divorce, career transitions, and debt.

As a survivor of working poverty, she developed The Money Formula to empower