Start by marking “Dances with Death: Devil's Trill & Danse Macabre” as Want to Read:
Dances with Death: Devil's Trill & Danse Macabre

Dances with Death: Devil's Trill & Danse Macabre

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Praised by critics and readers alike, DEVIL'S TRILL and DANSE MACABRE transport readers on a journey into the dark corners of the classical music world, where the facade of white-tie-and-tail elegance masks evil deeds of lust, greed, and corruption.

This new edition, called DANCES WITH DEATH, not only returns the first pair of award-winning Daniel Jacobus mysteries back i
Published October 8th 2018 by Little Red House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Dances with Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dances with Death

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Dances with Death: Devil's Trill & Danse Macabre
msleighm
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-book
Audiobook is excellent, music supplementing these two musical books. Classical music lovers will especially enjoy these murder mysteries. I found the second book better than the first and it can be read as a stand alone, though personally I prefer reading (listening) to a series in order.
Sarah Fox
Oct 24, 2019
Charlotte mann
marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2019
Gerald Elias
Oct 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dorothy Tolman
is currently reading it
Oct 04, 2019
Rose Zamy
is currently reading it
Nov 19, 2019
Shhh! I'll let you in on a little secret. I've been leading a double life. My award-winning Daniel Jacobus mystery series is set in the dark corners of the classical music world, of which I am intimately familiar as a former violinist with the Boston Symphony, associate concertmaster of the Utah Symphony and as a conductor, composer, and teacher. The first novel in the series, “Devil’s Trill,” was ...more