Start by marking “Accused” as Want to Read:
Accused

Accused

(Atlanta's Finest #3)

He wants to forget his past… She’s hiding from hers…

Former FBI agent Kenton Bailey traded in his badge when an assignment went horribly wrong. Now he provides personal security to high-end clients. But falling for Egypt Durand, the Queen of Supreme Security, wasn’t part of the plan. She’s smart, classy, and ignites a fire in him that only she can extinguish. Except she ret
ebook
Published October 3rd 2018 by Amaris Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Accused, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Vernell Renee Howard Griffin
Sharon as usual the men in this story are handsome , smart , protective with great personalities. I like how they care for their community. The storyline was awesome and could be so true on many occasions, but it was filled with so much structure that it played like a movie in my head. Great Story and Great Read! ReneeG 👍
Hazel Robinson
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More Please

Cannot get enough of Atlanta's Finest. Keep the series going. So happy that Kenton finally got Egypt, the love of his life. If you like Hot Alpha Males, some mystery and suspense then this series is for you. Oh how could I forget about the 🔥🔥🔥steamy sex. It was also good to catch up with Dakota, and Journey.
Dj
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.88
Accused Book #3 in ATLANTA'S FINEST SERIES
He wants to forget his past… She’s hiding from hers… (Former FBI agent) Kenton Bailey traded in his badge when an assignment went horribly wrong. His partner and informant were killed, he was shot and had to have been set up by a dirty cop. Now he provides (personal security) to high-end clients. But falling for Egypt Durand, the Queen of Supreme Security, wasn’t part of the plan. She’s smart, classy, and ignites a fire in him that only she can extin
Lasonde
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Accusation

In book 3 we get to know Kenton and Egypt story. Their story will keep you on the edge if your seat from beginning to end. I throughly enjoyed this entire series and hope Sharon will write about Angelo and Myles
Toni
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: suspense
I'm so glad Egypt and Kenton finally realized they had strong feelings for each other. They have a lot in common and have each others back. I love the back story on Egypt , it explained her actions. The suspense was great, it kept me guessing.
Brenda  Larnell
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story so much. Atlanta’s Finest is a great series and I recommend it. Kenton and Egypt’s story captured me from the first chapter to the Epilogue. So far, it’s my favorite.
Malaika
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love everything about Kenton and Egypt!

I’m loving this series! I’m a crime drama junkie and this series feeds that addiction. I love everything about Kenton and Egypt! Despite some really bad things happening to them, love forced them together, even when they fought it. As usual, my favorite little cutie Dominic stole the show in every scene he was in. I can’t wait for the next book in the series.
NANETTE
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My favorite Atlanta’s Finest

I said after reading Vindicated, then Indebted each this is my favorite. Now here again my favorite. Kenton and Egypt were a slow simmering stew on a cold day. They were full and flavored. Egypt the base of the stew with her smoothness and the ability to hold the variety of Supreme Security together and Kenton is the ingredient the made the stew boil “fire”.. Ha, I ate this series up!!!!
Denise A. Womack
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hated to See it End

Intrigue, romantic suspense, friendship, mob ties, crooked agents and witness protection. Out of the security series, I enjoyed this one best since it held my interest all the way to the end. Sharon, more please in this series!
Lee Holden, E.
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Excellent read, I enjoyed the characters and storyline. Kenton and Egypt are a good match. This story had romance and action. I recommend this book and look forward to the next installment of Atlanta’s finest.
Kim Short
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Good book with lots of twist and turns. A good story line with interesting characters and good romance. Easy and good read.
Denise Anderson
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!

This novel has suspense,mayhem , twist and turns and lots of hot romance. Former FBI agent Kenton Bailey and Egypt Durand work for
Supreme Security , Kenton is in love with Egypt and he is on a mission to win her heart but Egypt is definitely afraid to get involved with Kenton due to her past. I enjoyed this page turner and can't wait for the next novel in this exciting series.
Tina Jackson
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING

Book 3 of the Atlanta's finest series did not disappoint. Egypt and Kenton's story was amazing. Kenton knew he wanted Egypt and was determined to get her. Egypt wanted Kenton but fears from her past kept her from claiming him. When those fears are brought to the present Egypt has to trust Kenton and the Supreme team with not only protecting her from her past, but ensuring that she has a future. Living with such uncertainty Egypt makes the decision to act on her feelings for Kenton and tog
Ava Smith-forrest
Atlanta's finest #3

Kenton and Egypt were made for each other. Ken is such an alpha male even with his demons there was nothing more important to him than the life of others
Daphne Marie
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Supreme read

This is the story of Kenton and Egypt. Both are strong and independent people with an event that has totally changed their way of thinking. At her lowest point whether she resisted or not her true King was there for her. I loved the way characters from previous stories in the series without taking away from the story
Shawnette
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ENJOYING Sharon Cooper’s Atlanta’s Finest Series...CAUGHT UP in the drama, the mystery/suspense and the sweet and SIZZLING romance between Egypt and Kenton. Love the guys at Supreme Security and the way they protect their women/family/friends. Looking forward to the next book in this series. KUDOS Mrs. Cooper!
Kelley J Burnett
Totally enjoyable!

I could not put this book down. I totally enjoyed the characters and the storyline. Kenton and Egypt were too cute together. The writing style flowed well and held my interest.
Ernestine Arrington
Accused(Atlanta's finest)

I love the connection between Egypt and Ken . I wanted the story. to continue a d the suspense was just enough to keep you wanting more. I am waiting to see who will be reading about next. The book was just to short.
Judy
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Read

I loved this book. Just the right amount of mystery and suspense. Also, as usual, strong alpha male characters along with smart strong female characters. Sharon Cooper has become one of my favorite authors. This book will hold your attention to the end.
Lena Neely
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I've even an alpha man will do anything and everything for the woman he loves. Kenton would die for his Egypt! Looking forward to the next book. There has to be a next book
Debra Outlaw
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Survival of the fittest.

Kenton and Egypt story was so fascinating. I love the way they i bed each other and got to know each other. I always k be seeing previous characters. So happy to meet the new characters and the little ones . I think I will read the Hamilton and Laz again.
Maxwell.Sierrayahoo.Com
This book was Great!!

I LOVED this book....Atlanta's Finest needs a book 4 the way the mood was set it was awesome an I need more of Atlanta's Finest because I felt like I was a character in the book OMGGGG this series is fireeee!!!
Brenda  Larnell
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read from Sharon C. Cooper. I loved the interaction and chemistry between Former FBI agent Kenton Bailey and Egypt Durand who works at Supreme Security. This story has it all: intrigue, mystery, romance and suspense. The storyline is solid, and I recommend it for your reading pleasure.
Deserie
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love comes many ways

This story was the so good,what thrilling written story.
U see u don't no who to trust,in this life
Kenton and Egypt amazing story was fantastic love all the actions
And all the coming and going
Sharon you are the best.

Alice
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And one wonders why we don't trust all law enforcement!

Our hero and heroine both had things from their past that at times reared their ugly heads but they forged ahead anyway. Both had been betrayed by people who are not only paid by us to protect and serve but also took oaths to protect and serve too. The way many law enforcement agents fall victim to greed and their own addictive devices seem to at least in part be a reason that they are so easily swayed by criminals. Makes one wonder if the m
Celeste
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suspense, passion, protection and love

Hand clap for Sharon C. Cooper and her ability to suck you into a story at first word. Kenton and Egypt. I tell you, you never know what similarities will bring a couple together or tear them apart. What I loved about this story is Dakota and Journey. The importance of sound female friends is real. They speak truth to power and challenge you to be better. The other elements of the story being Supreme Security. Like really you see the brotherhood and family
JoAnn Litman
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Another great book in this series. Outstanding job. Egypt and Kenton story was action, suspense and a great love story. I can't wait for the next book.
Juanita Samms
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great love story! This book did not disappoint. It offered suspense, love and action.
Twanda Hagins
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don't miss out!!!!

Atlanta's finest series is a favorite , storyline was believable and not as predictable as it seems. Loved Kenton and Egypt. Can't want for the next Atlanta's finest book. The series so far is a must read.
Denise
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!!!

Oh how I love this series! Atlanta Finest are HOT! This book is awesome and I loved Egypt and Kenton. Sharon C.Cooper writes wonderful stories that touches all of your emotions!

• Acting on Love (Lessons in Love Book 2)
  • The Sweetest Thing (Just Desserts #1)
  • The Breakup Plan
  • Real Love (Love After #3)
  • Feud
  • The Realm Enforcers Bundle (Realm Enforcers, #1-3)
  • Phire: I'm Just Saying (Gems & Gents Book 8)
  • Lying in Bed
  • Cocksure (Cochrans of Cocker County, #1)
  • Prince Brock (Princes of Tease #3)
  • One More Night
  • Arrested by Love
  • The Love We Seek: A Forbidden Love Story (The Love Series Book 1)
  • Sugar
  • Love at First Spite (The Spite Series Book 1)
  • How To Tempt A Crook (Crooked in Love, #1)
  • His Sweetest Song
  • Deuces Wild (High Stakes Book 3)
Award-winning and bestselling author, Sharon C. Cooper, is a romance-a-holic - loving anything that involves romance with a happily-ever-after, whether in books, movies, or real life. Sharon writes contemporary romance, as well as romantic suspense and enjoys rainy days, carpet picnics, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She’s been nominated for numerous awards and is the recipient of an Emma ...more

Atlanta's Finest (4 books)
  • Vindicated (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 1)
  • Indebted (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 2)
  • Atlanta's Finest Series (3 Book Series)