Start by marking “Wanted: Billionaire's Wife” as Want to Read:
Wanted: Billionaire's Wife

Wanted: Billionaire's Wife

He hired a recruiter to match him with a wife.

But the woman he wants is off-limits.

CEO Luke Dallas will save his business deal--even if that means marriage! And he hires executive recruiter Danica Novak to be his unconventional matchmaker. The only problem? Beautiful, captivating Danica is distracting him from his goal. He knows they have chemistry, but Danica won't settle for anythi/>
Published May 7th 2019 by Harlequin Desire (first published May 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted

Start your review of Wanted: Billionaire's Wife
SuperWendy
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Look, anytime you get the ol' "Have To Marry for XYZ Reason" trope you just gotta roll with it. Which I did because I really enjoyed this story that Erwin spins. CEO tech hero with ALL the family baggage needs to find a wife when a business deal goes sideways (again, just roll with it...). The heroine returns from a family emergency (her brother was in an accident and the medical treatment means $$$$), only to come back to an empty office and a note from her boss saying "so long, off to greener ...more
Sharon M. Peterson
A quick read with a handsome billionaire and the woman who finds her way into his heart without trying. This was well-written and the ending definitely made me smile. :)
Beverly Diehl
Set in the SF Bay area, Danica Novak is having a not-so-great day, that abruptly turns worse. Enter hottie billionaire entrepreneur Luke Dallas, with an unusual proposition she's in no position to refuse. But will their super hot attraction to each other ruin the plans they've so carefully made?

Disclaimer: I'm personally acquainted with the author, and was thrilled for her when this novel won RWA's Golden Heart award.

There are lots of humorous touches, like Danica being m
Dj
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars - He hired a recruiter to match him with a wife. But the woman he wants is off-limits. (Tech CEO) Luke Dallas will save his business deal—even if that means marriage! And he hires (executive recruiter) Danica Novak who arrives at her job to find her boss has taken another position and left the country and their client arrives and ask her to be his unconventional matchmaker. The only problem? Her brother’s treatments and pesky things like rent and food are needed and his salary of $300, ...more
Cami Brite
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I was lucky to read an early draft of this book and recently finished it again with a goofy smile on my face.

I loved it. This book is such a fast read. I love Danica and Luke, and the struggles they have to work through to get their HEA. There are interesting side characters that I hope to see soon in future books. I eagerly await Susannah's next book!!
Yesenia Ubence
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
“I’ll marry you a hundred times. You can plan the next wedding.” 3 stars. I found the beginning kind of boring. I understand the backstory is important, but i was struggling to keep reading. The last chapters were my favorite. It was sweet to see Luke let go of some of his control and just be with Danica. I would’ve liked more moments of just them two or an epilogue, but overall 3 stars.
karen pfister
Sep 01, 2019
Julie
rated it it was ok
Jul 18, 2019

• Marriage at Any Price (The Masters of Texas)
  • Tempted by Scandal (Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List, #1)
  • Married in Name Only (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston Book 5)
  • From Mistake to Millions
  • Texan for the Taking
  • One Night, White Lies
  • That Night in Texas (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston)
  • A Contract Seduction
  • Texas-Sized Scandal (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston Book 7)
  • Stranger in His Bed (The Masters of Texas)
  • A Scandalous Midnight in Madrid (Passion in Paradise #2)
  • Hot Texas Nights (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston)
  • Son of Scandal
  • One Night with the Texan: A Passionate Story of Scandalous Romance
  • His Forbidden Pregnant Princess
  • Wild Ride Rancher
  • Rancher in Her Bed (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston Book 4)
  • Best Friends, Secret Lovers (The Bachelor Pact)

Susannah Erwin can't recall a time when she didn't have a book in her hand. She remembers being so eager to read and write as a preschooler, she used to put random letters of the alphabet on a piece of paper and then ask her mother if she made a word. When she was ten, she announced to her mother she wasn't getting married because Louisa May Alcott and Jane Austen never married (there might have b