Start by marking “Tempted by Scandal” as Want to Read:
Tempted by Scandal

Tempted by Scandal

(Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List #1)

As her billionaire boss, he had everything.

“I don’t have you.”

Nadia Gonzalez has too much at stake to fall for her boss. But billionaire entrepreneur Matt Richmond has a way of getting past her defenses. Too bad what’s amazing in the bedroom is bad for Richmond Industries—especially when tabloid rumors threaten to destroy Nadia’s career. Can she trust Matt to stand by he
Published May 7th 2019 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about Tempted by Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted by Scandal

Richelle Robinson
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
This was my first time reading Karen Booth. I enjoyed the story but I needed more character development between the couples. The book focused on two different couples and it felt like everything happened so fast at times. I found it difficult to connect fully to each couple. It felt like every time I started to make progress we switched to the next couple. This was a fast paced read that was filled with steamy, sad and sexy moments with a dash of unrequite love and family drama. Overall, I enjoy ...more
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
4.5 Stars ~ This is a must read book!!! Seriously. You have to read it.

Going into reading Tempted by Scandal, I knew it was the first book in the Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List series. I knew the series consisted of four books, written by four different authors. I knew each book would have an HFN or an HEA. And I knew there was a mystery arc which carried over all four books.

What I didn't know or expect was to have so many characters thrown at me. Almost every hero or heroine from the series m
Peggy Clayton
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this Desire book by Karen Booth. This was a book that I read in one afternoon of rain sitting and just loved it . This had the she said no she said. Throughout it and all the fighting was so good. This had everything in it to make it a perfect rainy day book. Karen hit it out of the infield for a triple!
Timitra
Apr 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked the premise of Tempted By Scandal and found it amusing and over the top but it fell short for me when it came to character development. However I'm still very much interested in reading the next book in the series.

Copy provided by author
Natalija
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tempted by Scandal is so much more than it says on the back cover. It gives no hints about another love line that is not only very prominently featured in this book, but it looks like Teresa and Liam's story will run through this entire series. I have seen this concept used in historicals, but it's the first time I personally encounter it category romances.

As for the two main characters, Nadia and Matt, I found them to be very likeable. They tried to stay away from each other, but we all know ho
Lynn Brooks
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Explosive chemistry from start to finish! With the first book in the brand new Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List quartet, Karen Booth hits the floor running with introducing us to the characters and their drama. One couple finds their happily ever after and a second couple hits a pinnacle at the end of the book that will carry forward into the next book, TAKEN BY STORM by Cat Schield which is out next month. Ms. Booth does a fantastic job of weaving an electrifying tale of scandal, betrayal and o ...more
Traci Westling
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m pleased to have received an advanced copy of this in exchange for my honest review! This is the first in the Dynasties A list series collaboration collection . With that said I was to assume it would involve multiple main couples and various side characters. I was quick to focus and enjoy the ride as the complex plot thickened . Matt & Nadia are introduced along with Liam& Teresa ALONG with a few other characters with all kinds of back stories . The story is most certainly action pac ...more
Michele
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will Matt deny the feelings he has for Nadia?
This is my 1st book by the author which I picked up because I love the Harlequin Desire series. Nadia works as Matt’s PA for over a year. After they spend a night at Matt’s house, Nadia tries to deny her desire for Matt. But when Matt’s company lands on shaky ground, will Nadia still be in the picture? You have to read to find out. With some added tension between Matt’s friend, Liam and his event coordinator, Teresa and the story keeps you turning the
Mary
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Nadia and Matt's story! It's a very fascinating plot and I love the characters. A seriously good read! I cannot wait to read the other stories in the "Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List" series. I have always enjoyed a Harlequin Desire story. I have not only found some great stories by some great new writers. I discovered Maya Banks and one of my favorite stories, I have read multiple times, reading Harlequin stories. This is a new writer for me and I cannot wait to read more from her. S ...more
Irene Langston-Butler
I liked the book and it had me from the beginning to the end. This is my first book by this author and she didn't disappoint. The characters were reality and believable. The couple are strong individuals who are passionate about what they do and want. Matt and Nadia are good together, but have a lot of obstacles getting in their way.

Shavonna Futrell
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tempted by Scandal grabbed me and did not let go until the end. I enjoyed the story but did feel like some parts were rushed and predictable. There were some OMG moments when I did not see some things coming, it left me hanging and a lot of questions that I hope will be answered in the next book in the series. Overall this was a good read.

I voluntarily read and record an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Jeanne Richardson
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Karen Booth; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Linda
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tempted by Scandal is a fun Harlequin Desire book by Karen Booth. It is an opposites attract story about a handsome billionaire boss--Matt and his beautiful and talented assistant--Nadia. Someone is causing them trouble by feeding the tabloids with snippets of their affair. It is also the story of Liam and Teresa. It has a few surprises. I enjoyed it. Warning: this book ends with a cliff hanger. There are three more books in this Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List quartet.
Heather andrews
Feb 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Matt really does appreciate his woman's sense of style, " a groan escaped his lips. She loved hearing that noise, knowing that he wanted her. “The shoes stay on,” he said. She looked back at Matt over her shoulder. His normally bright eyes were dark with desire." This was an okay book, I found difficult to figure out what was going on and what character's point of view was as there was two different couples.
Barbara
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A well written story but it does end on a cliff-hanger. This is about two couples Nadia Gonzalez and Matt Richmond and Teresa St. Claire and Liam Christopher. Things look like they are turning out for one couple but not the other, I will have to wait and read the next part to see how things turn out.I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Elizabeth McDaniel
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The two couples in this book have a lot of interesting and hurtful things thrown at them. Fun and unique characters building their lives in a paparazzi filled world is never easy. What will happen in the next installments?

Caitlin Warrow
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was funny, full of entertainment and so interesting to read right until the last page. I’m really looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the series, just to see what happens next. Thanks to Karen for sending me this awesome book in exchange for my review.
Melissa
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
It's a fairly quick read. For me it was kind of confusing, I couldn't pinpoint who's point of view I was reading and the back and forth between the couples was unnecessary.

Candice
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read. Page turner I couldn’t put down. Highly recommend this read. Just like other harlequin romances.

Wioletta
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First book in Dynasties series.
Loved the story and characters, Nadia and Matt.
Can't wait to read next book in the series to see what happens next.
Rebeccastump
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it
CaroMommie
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was a runaway train 🚊 of absolute goodness! From the beginning, chaos reigned, emotions stirred and drama ensued, and I loooooooooved every minute of it.

Nadia and Matt’s escapades leap off the pages as they try to navigate each other’s worlds and the chemistry that threatens to blow up their best laid plans

To say this is draw dropping is a flat out understatement. Ms. Booth knocked her segment out of the park. I thoroughly enjoyed it, I think you will as well 🙂.
Valerie