Start by marking “His Fairytale Princess (The Halloween Honeys)” as Want to Read:
His Fairytale Princess (The Halloween Honeys)

His Fairytale Princess (The Halloween Honeys)

Things are about to get spooky at Oak Ridge University where the Mi Alpha Alpha sorority sisters are planning a haunted house as a fundraiser for the Oak Ridge Children’s Hospital. It’s a spooky time of year, but these Halloween Honeys are ready to make some memories that they’ll take to the grave!
***
Sophomore student and Mi Alpha Alpha sorority sister, Brinly Davis, has
Published October 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about His Fairytale Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Fairytale Princess

Melissa
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

This was a good short read. This book is very sweet and sexy with only a little bit of drama. Preston and Brinly are super sweet characters you can’t help but like. I do wish the epilogue was a little longer and more in depth, I wanted to see more of their future!
Kim
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, sexy and downright sinfully fun for Halloween! His Fairytale Princess is a quick and sexy read that will leave you ready for more this Halloween! Brinly and Preston light the pages on fire with their sexiness and flirtatious ways! Sierra Hill delivers once again with this amazing story!
Lisa Hemming
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brinly and Preston are college students with more in common than they could have possibly imagined because on the surface, they would appear to be complete opposites. Preston is a talented hockey player from a middle class, hard working family in Pittsburgh, who received a full athletic scholarship. If it wasn’t for the free ride he would have stayed home to work with his Dad because family is very important to him.
Brinly comes from a privileged background and was raised in Connecticut by a ver
Stephanie
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 Stars

What I didn't like - Right at the beginning, it sounds a lot like book 2 in this series. Another plot would have been nice. The dude is a hockey player in this one instead of baseball and there's no bet, but it's still very similar. I can tell from the beginning he's a good guy, but I can also tell he has slept around, albeit respectfully, if that's such a thing. I understand his reasons for not settling down at this point, but I don't agree with sex outside of a committed relationship. H
Marybeth
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brinly and Preston are just adorable! This is such a sweet little read that left me smiling ear to ear and wishing I had met a guy like Preston back in college. Maybe I might have finished!
Preston is definitely a league above the rest when it comes to his stance on women and relationships. I love that even though he is a star athlete, my favorite kind, a hockey player; he is still vulnerable in certain areas that make him so much more lovable.
"Meeting Brinly for the first time was like crashin
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I always stress with novellas because I worry that it’s not enough time for a reader to truly connect with new characters but I love Sierra and took a chance on this sexy Halloween novella and Wow I am more than happy that I did!

Brinly and Preston were raised in two different worlds and that was easily seen through their interactions with others and with each other! I feel that I got enough time with each character to get to know them and get a feel for who they are and what their passions are!
Sue
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet college love story with some definite steam. Brinly is trying to live her life outside of her mother's shadow. Meeting Preston was never on her radar but when tasked with becoming his tutor, she begins to see that being the proper girl she's always been may not be what she wants. Preston comes across as a player and Brinly is in for a wonderful surprise but finds he is drawn to Brinly despite not wanting any attachments. The two coming together SEEMS like it would be sweet but wa ...more
M
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect way to get me ready for Halloween. His Fairytale Princess is a fun, sweet little read with just the right amount of swoon and steam. Brinly and Preston are adorable and I thoroughly enjoyed this sexy little novella!
Soledad
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy!! This is definitely a super short and cute read in time for the Halloween season!! I love Brinly and Preston!! It made me laugh, cry and gave me those 'awe' or 'that is so sweet' moments while reading!! I hope to read all the stories in the Halloween Honeys! Wonderful job as always Sierra!!
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
Another wonderful read of these short stories, I loved this one as much as the others.

Sexy, hot...and wonderful to read. The characters are easy to read and you just fall in love.

5 ⭐ read.
Misty l Otto
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great quick read. Full of hot steam and true love. Plus a little hockey you can't go wrong
Karlene Pitters
Oct 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Sweet read, it was over before I realize it. Quick but steamy.
Lauren
His fairytale princess is a novella featured in the Halloween honeys series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book within half an hour and wasn’t once bored. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable.
The chemistry between Preston and Brinley was clear to see and I liked them as a couple. I also liked them as separate characters. Brinley was smart, a little rebellious (where her mother was concerned) and sweet.
Kari Hansen
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Preston is a hockey player who comes from a middle class family and is attending school because of the full scholarship he received but he needs a tutor to help him with English. Although Brinley was raised by her wealthy successful mother who believes that Oak Ridge University is beneath she is sweet and innocent and choses to help others by tutoring them.

From the moment they meet the chemistry between them is off the charts. He is attracted to her sweet and shy personality and she realizes tha
Lena
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a HAT TRICK!! Sport Romance, Novella, Virgin!! Ahh, my favorites!! His Fairytale Princess takes us back to Oak Ridge University and makes me fall in love even more with this college! Seriously, I'm probably gonna go buy all of them!Sierra Hill writes the perfect athlete. Preston is the all american boy. Sexy and sweet, you'll fall in love with him right away! Brinly is shy and a bit awkward but comes out of her shell to stand on her own.Get into the Halloween Spirit and go one click H ...more
Tash
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
EEEK, a Halloween release from Hill :0. I wasn't expecting this book but once I saw it, I one clicked this baby and devoured it. It's short and fast but there is lot of swoony moments and Hill knows how to deliver the romance.
Brinley and Preston were adorable and I love their cute journey to find love. It had everything you want in a romance and I was just reading this story with a smile on my face.

Perfect little NA romance for the spooky season with evil mother and everything. Hill's little Ha
Vanessa
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good to pass time reading

“Halloween mission is to get our little Princess’s cherry popped this year! Who’s on board?” Like the communal war cry at an English pub during a football match, a "here-here" chant is collectively shouted across the room. My cheeks flame red as garden tomatoes as I bury my head in my hands. Good grief, why did I ever think it would be a good idea to mention to her that I was a virgin?-excerpt
Michele
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A tasty Halloween morsel!

“There was also the sultry sound of her voice, like burnt-sugar. If sound had a taste, that’s what it was.”

With this kind of delicious word imagery, you know this novella is a home run, actually with the hockey tie-in, I’d say goal shot!

Sweet, sultry, and hot, the coming-of-age romance of Brinly and Preston, wrapped in a Halloween theme, is beyond tasty.
Laila Viking
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very well written short story with lots of emotions and chemistry. I like the characters and how well they are described. They both has an amazing chemistry and passion.
A story that shows prejudice is once again a bad thing. A jock is not always what you think he is. And a lit student can have dreams and feelings. Absolutely a sweet story that I liked reading.
Captivating and enjoyable.
Amara
Oct 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
“The sultry sound of her voice, like burnt sugar.” What the hell does that even mean?

“Well that’s my queue.” I’m sure you’ll find that you meant “cue”. There are so many editing issues. Is it really that hard to get your book proofread.
Bailey Boughton
Perfect Halloween treat

Sierra knocks it out of the park with the perfect Halloween treat! Full of sass, shock and love! It’s the perfect story to get you in the mood for Halloween!
Paula Scott
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this sweet book! Sierra has a way with words. She makes you fall in love along with the characters. This was a nice quick read, but it was not rushed. The romance was right on! I’d love another book with Preston and Brinly!
Joyce
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another addition to the Halloween Honeys, and I am so into Halloween through these Authors who collaborated in these stories. Sierra Hill, Brinkley and Preston are the perfect couple, and I loved the little snippets from the original Little Red Riding Hood.
Fran Auq
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beautiful Fairy Tale!

Beautiful story about a really hot jock, hockey player and the little tutor princess that stole his hard.
Their story was not to meant simple m, but was meant to be feel with love.
This series is the freakin best!

On to the next one!
CC Reads
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short, Sexy & Oh So Sweet! Just how I like Novellas.
Sierra did a great job with this cute fairytale love story.
Brinly and Preston have that chemistry immediately and even though they come from opposite side of the tracks, they compliment and complete each other. Loved Brinly's confidence and strength at the end and glad Preston was more then just a typical college jock.
Wish it wasn't so short, Sierra always leaves me wanting more and more from the characters future, 'cause I don't ever want
Ren
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great story..
Stephanie L
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, quick, sexy read. I am looking forward to the rest of the series.
J. Nathan
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this quick and hot read by Sierra Hill. I know it’s a novella, but I’m greedy and wanted more of this couple! LOL! If you’re a sucker for tutor and athlete stories like me, this one’s for you!
LORRIE
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, funny and romantic
Yvonne Nelson
Oh my

New to me author and didn't know what to expect but loved this book. Would love more of a full length from this story. Recommended five star rsad
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sierra Hill wrote her first full-length romance after a corporate acquisition led her to a stint of unemployment, offering her some quality writing time.

She loves writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain who constantly shout for their own love story to be told.

Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She is