Start by marking “Twisted Fairytales; Nine paranormal romances: Multi-author box-set” as Want to Read:
Twisted Fairytales; Nine paranormal romances: Multi-author box-set

Twisted Fairytales; Nine paranormal romances: Multi-author box-set

Nine paranormal romance tales take you to a magical world and leave you aching for more.

Nine Melbourne authors bring you nine childhood fairytales, all with a sexy twist, a whole lot of love and angst thrown in. All stories are original and never before published, exclusive to this box-set.

Queen of the Wolves: By Tamsin Baker. Based on Little Red Riding Hood.

Twisted Tan
Published October 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Fairytales; Nine paranormal romances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Fairytales; Nine paranormal romances

Coco.V
Jan 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/10/2019)! 🎁
Nan
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found Twisted Fairytales to be a bit of a mixed bag. There were no stories I hated but several I found to be so-so. However, I still give this collection four stars based on Queen of the Wolves and If the Shoe Fits and especiallyTouched by Gold by Jess Devine, a truly original mashup of wolf shifters, magic and the tale of King Midas’s Touch. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Pamela Street Gramlisch
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a mixed bag of stories

by PamGram1

After finishing all these stories I highly recommend reading this book. The stories in this book are:
#1 QUEEN OF THE WOLVES by Tamsin Baker. This story revolves around Jacob who is a wolf shifter and protector of Queen Aurelia and the Queen's niece Rachel aka Red Robin.
#2 TOUCHED BY GOLD by Jesse Devine.
Liana is a Gold Seer and has been a prisoner most of her life. She escapes and meets Alpha panther shifter Kai. They are mated.
#3 TOWER TANGO by Kim Cleary.
Kind Sir
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, unique, twisted takes on fairytales that kept me turning the pages.
Raina Collins
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nine romantic stories each taking a twist of a fairy tale. From Midas touch to Cinderella. Each story has romance but is very different from the next. You will find shifters, magic, some steam punk and time travel. They all have one thing in common and that is a happily ever after. You will definitely one if not all stories a great read.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this boxset gets so hot you may need a cold shower I absolutely could not get enough of this. I was hooked from the first page great writing job, bravo loved it and if anyone is looking some steamy wonderful reads then add this boxset to your list you will not be disappointed I wasn't I loved it

Christine
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an entertaining collection of fairytales with a twist. Each is unique and an interesting variation that makes it fresh.

Jenny Hockings
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY !!!!!!
THESE ARE MY KIND OF FAIRY TALES, DEFINITELY HEART BEATING STIMULATING TALES. I REFUSE TO CHOOSE A FAVOURITE THEY ARE ALL REALLY GOOD AND I WAS ABLE TO LOOSE MYSELF IN EACH ONE !!!
I SUGGEST YOU GRAB THIS SET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT YOU DO NOT MISS OUT !!!!!

Donna
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This boxset of twisted fairytales is very interesting in the varying approaches that the authors have taken to putting their own spins on fairytales. All contain some degree of romance and adult content, though it varies from a small amount of regular romance to excessive amounts of very descriptive sexual content, in different relationship forms. So whilst this boxset has something for everyone on the fairytale side, I'd only recommend reading it if you're ok with adult content and don't offend ...more
LMR
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Tamsin Baker & Booksprout
Twisted Fairytales; Nine paranormal romances Multi-author box-set by Tamsin Baker Twisted Fairytales; Nine paranormal romances: Multi-author box-set By: Tamsin Baker
Let The ADULT YOU Free Again To INDULGE, & Get Swept Away By The Magic Inside "Twisted Fairytales!"
Ahh... Wasna it Grand, when we were Wee Ones gettin' swept away with Tales of Dragons, Castles, Mermaids, Magical Beasts who Transformed at will (or were Trapped by Evil Spells), Carpets that flew us Up-Up & Away, & Witches who were Baking Children in Ovens...
There were Stories Grim...
AND Beanstalks To
Debbie Caswell
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
None terrific retelling of classic fairytales Not all are instantly recognisable ut you usually get the drift throughout them. Please be aware that some of these books have very explicit content so they are definitely 18+. The box set comprises
QUEEN OF WOLVES
A little red riding hood book
THE GOLDEN TOUCH
A retelling of the King Midas story
TOWER TANGO
A adventure story with take up from a number of fairy tales
NATURAL AWAKENING
A sleeping beauty based storyline
SHOE FITS
Who else but Cinderella with th
SBee Reviews
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
~ An eclectic collection of adult tales ~

It was lovely sampling of many of the authors in this collection! I have to say that my top two favorites were the the following:

TWISTED TANGO by Kim Cleary (Inspired by Rapunzel) - Refreshing steampunk romance between representatives of the Watchmen and the scientific communities, who are drawn together into the investigation of recent criminal activity with rising numbers of child abductions in Twin Cities, intermixed with mechanical-bird messaging airs
Miriam
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Queen of the Wolves: By Tamsin Baker (Based on Little Red Riding Hood)
4 stars
This was an interesting take on Little Red Riding Hood, most of the same elements were there with a wolf, Red, and her grandmother, but the twist with the shifters was nicely done. I liked the chemistry between Jacob and Rachel, even within the short story they come across as a good match. I especially liked Grandmother, she was an unexpected element in the stor
Ann Holden
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a good collection of definitely “twisted” tales. Each author has a distinct style and these are the adult versions. Each one is good for when you only have a short time to read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving my honest review.
Mariana
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is turning out to be an incredible read from start to finish...
These books you won't want to put down, you'll be hooked from the start, I enjoyed reading them. I'd recommend your books to anyone. Loaded up with a drink so I could cuddle up and read it. It's laugh out loud funny with a great twist. I would love to see this series turned into a movie. I'd be first in line to get a ticket.
Claudia
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This boxed set contains 9 paranormal stories, all loosely based on a fairy tale plot.
Personally I did not see much of the fairy tales, but I did enjoy the stories - and as they are all by different authors there is a wide variety in style.
Definitely enjoyable if you are into paranormal stories/romances
Barbara
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A set of well-written stories some by Authors I have read before and some I have not, but will be looking for more books by them. Each Author brings their own style of writing to the set. I would say read these stories. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kitt
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love alternative fairy tales where childhood fables are given a new, sometimes twisted, and often sexy turn. I won't go into detail on the individual stories, because I think you'll really want to enjoy them for yourself, but these nine tales are unique, creative, and oh so sexy. Fantastic reimaginings that I highly recommend.

Julia Murdock
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
First off we loved the fairytales right? Of course!! Who didn't love Cinderella. Aladdin and LIttle red Riding Hood? I for surely did! Well of course the wicked mind likes to play a game. What iff the Wolf was HOT with a Double Dose Of..well HOTNESS? What if there was more than ONE genie? ALER!!!! A true adult spin,baby!!! This was a hot little collection tht is tech for ADULTS ONLY. Hot and exciting with that devilish twist any dark corner of the heart would love. GET IT! READ IT GET TWISTED!!! ...more
Caroline Doig
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my review for Queen of the Wolves by Tamsin Baker.
I’m a big fan of Tamsin Baker’s and her sexy stories wether they be m/m, mmmf, mfm they are all fantastic reads and this story Queen of the Wolves is no exception. This is a different retelling of Little Red Riding Hood with a few different twists, surprises, Wolf shifters and of course we can’t forget grandma who has a surprise for her granddaughter who was brought up with humans. I loved this story I enjoyed it immensely and I highly re
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Fairytales; Nine paranormal romances: Multi-author box-set by Tamsin Baker is an amazing box set to read by nine different amazing authors. I am so glad I read this box set. If you love reading about paranormal you will definately love reading this box set. I want to thank all 9 of theses amazing authors for writing these stories so I may be able to read them.

Nancy
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading this twisted fairytales collection as it makes for a much better way of reading the old child hood fairytales. I love the added hotness that comes with this collection making for a really hookable read.

Wendy Ihnat
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely not a childs fairytale! Took me awhile to read all these, but was well worth it! Twisted in a good kind of way, from the cover to the last sentence, they were full of mystery, love and suspense. Tamsin Baker was my favorite then Savannah Blaize. Puts a really new spin on fairytales that wont let you look at the originals in the same way again.

Linda Levine
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed these twists on fairytales. They are well written and offer interesting takes on the original stories.

I especially enjoyed Queen of the Wolves by Tamsin Baker which is based on Little Red Riding Hood. It is a great story and I especially loved the grandmother. It may be a short story but the author does a great job of building the relationship and the chemistry is really strong.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.

Tamara
Twisted Fairytales

If you enjoy fairytale retellings, this box set is for you! A great set of stories finding new ways to tell some of our favorite tales plus some of the less common ones too. Tamsin Baker's Queen of the Wolves was probably my favorite story in the set. Loved the twist on Little Red Riding Hood and the strong female characters. Get lost in magical worlds as these characters find their HEA fairytale endings!
Donna Maynard
I found these twisted fairy tales fascinating and exciting. They were not the fairy tales of my youth, but so much better. I would encourage everyone to read them.

Tanya
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are nine great fairy tales with a twist. You will fall in love with each and every one. Enjoy each one and they are not for children

Pat
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This collection of nine fairytales for adults gave me hours of reading enjoyment! Each and every book in this box set had great character and storyline development which kept me hooked until the very end!
Maria Wagner
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This box set has a unique twist old fairy tales. Each tell their own story with a little twist. They were uniquely written and the stories blend well. They were very entertaining and captivating. The little steamy scenes were nice. It was a good read.

Tammy Northington
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm still reading this set, but Tamsin Baker's Queen of Wolves is by far my favorite. I definitely recommend this set. It has everything I could hope for in a box set. Tower Tango is my least fave so far, but if I was reviewing it by itself, I'd give it 3 stars.