Start by marking “Notes from a Former Virgin: Junior Year (Chloe Snow's Diary, #3)” as Want to Read:
Notes from a Former Virgin: Junior Year (Chloe Snow's Diary, #3)

Notes from a Former Virgin: Junior Year

(Chloe Snow's Diary #3)

Bridget Jones’s Diary meets Mean Girls as lovably flawed high school student Chloe Snow chronicles her junior year as she navigates the highs and lows of family, friendship, school, and losing her virginity.

I’ll be honest: junior year has been a disaster.

My horrible mom is back from Mexico.

My dad’s girlfriend is living in our house.

Did I mention my parents aren’t divorc
Published July 2nd 2019 by Simon Pulse

Start your review of Notes from a Former Virgin: Junior Year (Chloe Snow's Diary, #3)
Melissa
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my very favorite contemporary series. It makes me lolfr and the insights are so spot-on it kills me. Chastain just REMEMBERS high school in this transporting, in-the-skin way, and navigates the big trials and the small ones with such funny, incisive clarity. Her heroine is as prickly and imperfect and confused and sometimes ridiculous as most of us were, and her journey through the different strata of high school society is just so damned FUN. Like the first two books, this one re ...more
Anna
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This series is so much fun, I wish there were more books!
Michelle (MichelleReadsYA)
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wish more people were reading these books because this feels like a finale and I’m really sad about it. This one almost lost me in the middle but I loved chloes redemption and I loved the ending I just hope it isn’t the last one.
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. I couldn't slow down, and I already feel upset that I can't immediately read more about Chloe. She is so smart/hilarious/frustrating and she takes you right back to what it's like to be in highschool. I had high expectations because I loved the first two books in the series, but I was blown away by this one. I couldn't have loved it more.
Tatiana
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Half of this book is about Chloe being a lovelorn, horny teenager, the other - about her dabbling in mean girlhood and facing the breakdown of the relationship with both of her parents. The second half definitely gave me Ruby Oliver vibes with all the nauseating high school dynamics and dramas.

Pity that the 4th book isn't happening (or so it seems). I've really grown to enjoy these novels.
Natalie (Natflix&Books)
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is helping to fill the hole Jessica Darling left. I love these books. C'mon July.

7.19.19
A wonderful addition to a wonderful series. I sincerely hope this not the last book.
Kayla Plutzer
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, reviewed
*Before I jump in I want to thank The FFBC and Simon and Schuster for providing me with a review copy in exchange for my honest review. This has not impacted my thoughts and/or feelings about this book at all. All opinions in this review are my own.*

Chloe has had a whirlwind of the past few years, her mom left to Mexico and her dad started dating her English teacher. Chloe has made new friends and is still struggling to figure out high school every year.

I LOVED the first two books in the series
Samantha (WLABB)
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, ya, contemporary
Rating: 4.5 Stars

I can't even express how excited I was to read this book. I fell in love with Chloe Snow last year, when I happened to read her second book, The Year of Living Awkwardly. It made me so happy, that I immediately read (and loved) her first book.

Chloe Snow joins a short list of heroine's, who star in these dairy style books, which I adore. Like Jessica Darling and Ruby Oliver, these books follow Chloe for one year of her life. This book focused on her Junior year, which was filled
Silvia
Aug 28, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 maybe? I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous two. Chloe's quest for popularity seemed a bit caricatural to me and got old quickly. I mean, surely we weren't THAT shallow at 17, were we? That said, I still enjoyed it and would definitely read a book about her senior year.
sousaphone
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fun-and-fluffy
Another fun, fluffy entry to the Chloe Snow's Diary series! I'm really impressed with the way Emma Chastain is able to capture the voice of a regular, Gen Z teenager and create such an endearingly messy character.

Now a junior, Chloe Snow is slightly more mature than she was as a freshman, but no less prone to awkward misadventures. The previous books focused on her romantic mishaps and the growing pains of high school friendships, but this book focused more on Chloe's family life, which is comp
Michelle (Pink Polka Dot Books)
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr-2019
Chloe Snow is baaaack!!! I can't tell you how happy I was to start reading this book. It was a breath of fresh air for me. Chloe talks in her diaries in a way that makes me feel like I'm living in her world rather than just reading about it. It's 400+ pages and feels like 50 because of how light and easy it is to fall into Chloe's head.

In this 3rd book Chloe and Grady are officially official. But now that Chloe's boy problems are over, that's not going to magically fix her family. And since Miss
Jenna N
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lauren R.
I wasn’t exactly in the mood to read tonight but my issues with this book started much earlier than that. I just feel like, in reading about Chloe from freshman year to now, that she hasn’t matured at all. She’s still incredibly melodramatic, to the point where it’s frustrating to read most of the time. I appreciated the general realism in this about sex, high school, popularity, but it was taken to a wild degree IMO. I wanted to punch her more often than not. I can’t tell if I’m aging out of th ...more
Karen
Oct 15, 2018 added it
I got so excited when I saw book three was coming. Ack the horror when I saw July of 2019!!!! Please please please can I be a beta reader for this????????
Anita
Jul 20, 2020 rated it did not like it
Maddie
If I could give this more stars, I would. There is something so special about Chloe Snow's story, but this book was something else. The voice continues to be SPOT-ON. I feel like I'm reading my own high school diary, but with the added melodramatics. And like for real I was absolutely enthralled by this novel. My brother sent me a meme while I was reading this and the notification scared me to death because I forgot I had a life outside of this book.

These books are so beautiful and so well done
Jamie Coudeville
So, I liked book 2 better than this one. The whole popularity thing was a bit predictable. I was actually surprised that Ms. Murphy never once mentioned what was going on at school. I mean, she works there and people weren't exactly subtle. Chloe way too sex-obsessed. Are all 16-year olds like that or am I just getting old? I do like her friend group even if Noelle sort of showed her ugly side.

So, was this the last one or will there be one for Senior year as well? I feel like there kind of has
Roshni Patel
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Junior year has been my absolute favorite so far in the Chloe Snow series! The writing depicts Chloe’s growing maturity, but still keeps her personality very intact. The pages of intimate moments were humorously descriptive and I often found myself grinning intensely. I loved the character Grady and what he represents in Chloe’s life. Chastain knows how to keep a reader’s attention - this was my quickest read to date! I highly recommend investing yourself into this series; you won’t regret it!
Michele
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya, romance, lgbtq, fiction, digital
I still love the wacky hijinks but that was a LOT of sex for a 16 year old to be having. Maybe. I DON'T KNOW. Man, it was hard to read this a little and think about girls I know who are only 7-12 and will they be like this when they're 16??? It was a lot of skin crawling. On the other hand it didn't shrink away from discussing UTIs pregnancy scares, STDs, societal slut shaming, etc.
Julie
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ah the mind of a teenage girl. So appreciated getting to take this journey through 16/17 with Chloe. Painful at times, joyful at others, always grounded in what felt true and real and the experience of the current moment. Loved this!
C. Y.
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Met someone like Reese before. Felt exactly the same to Snow's. If i have a time machine I will not try to get along with that kind of girls, even if the consequence for doing that would be disastrous. Sometimes I just wanna jump into the book and kill R for S...
Annie
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Chloe!!! I hope there are endless books in this series. I love each book more and more - Chastain has the remarkable ability to truly capture the high school experience and the emotional roller coaster it is. I am obsessed!
Jana
Dec 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
If I start a series I have to finish it. I hate that I’m like that.. especially now. This book was far from my favorite. Definitely not one I’d recommend and I especially wouldn’t recommend it to a teenager...which is the age range it was written for.
Faviola
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
So cute, I loved. Not sure if there will be another one, if there isn't this is a good ending to the series.
Booknerdreads Grace Haddad
Shelves: 4-stars
wack
Siubhan Mora-Bruce
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
This book wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t good either. It was pretty cheesy and stereotypical. The main character is p annoying and airheaded even tho she’s also smart?
Brianna Westervelt
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Words cannot describe my love for these books. Upon finishing the first one, I thought it would be great to fast-forward and see Chloe in her freshman year of college, but I'm so glad Emma Chastain has gifted us with Chloe's sophomore and now junior years. I simply cannot wait to read what happens in Chloe's life during her senior year.
Arica Johnson
rated it did not like it
Jun 27, 2020
Nickie
Dec 28, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Empty
  • Time of Our Lives
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • All This Time
  • Unspeakable Things
  • The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)
  • Just My Luck
  • Frankly in Love
  • Permanent Record
  • Girls Like Us
  • We Used To Be Friends
  • No Offense (Little Bridge Island, #2)
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • Little Do We Know

Chloe Snow's Diary (3 books)
  • Confessions of a High School Disaster (Chloe Snow's Diary, #1)
  • The Year of Living Awkwardly: Sophomore Year (Chloe Snow's Diary, #2)