Start by marking “The Southern Side of Paradise (Peachtree Bluff #3)” as Want to Read:
The Southern Side of Paradise (Peachtree Bluff #3)

The Southern Side of Paradise

(Peachtree Bluff #3)

From internationally bestselling author and “rising star of Southern fiction” (Mary Alice Monroe, New York Times bestselling author) Kristy Woodson Harvey comes the third novel in her Peachtree Bluff series, in which a secret threatens the tight-knit bond between a trio of sisters and their mother.

With the man of her dreams back in her life and all three of her daughters h
Published May 7th 2019 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about The Southern Side of Paradise, please sign up.
Jolie Lindley Personally, I think it makes a lot more sense if you read the first two prior to this one.

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A charming ending to possibly the first series I’ve ever read start to finish?! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Ansley Murphy is in a much better place. She has a devoted man in her life, and all of her daughters are happy. Nevertheless, Ansley feels unsettled.

Emerson, Ansley’s youngest daughter, is an actress. She’s recently engaged and in a high place in her career and still climbing, yet something is worrying Emerson, too.

Two new women come to Peachtree Bluff who could shatter both Ansley and Emerson’s worlds. T
Lisa
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Readers of Southern fiction will love the delightful setting, the realistic characters and the intricate plot.

SUMMARY
Ansley Murphy should be content, Jack, the man of her dreams is back in her life again and all three of her daughters are happy. But she can’t help but feel like it’s all a little too good to be true.

Emerson, the youngest daughter, is recently engaged and has just landed the acting role of lifetime in LA. She seemingly has the world by the tail. Emerson’s sisters Sloane and Carol
Amy
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh what a bittersweet review this is for me, I’ve been a fan of this series since the beginning and have been both anxiously awaiting the third and final book but also dreading it, simply because I’m not ready to say goodbye to these characters that I have come to adore. In case you want to see me gush over the other books in this series here’s my reviews for Slightly South of Simple and The Secret to Southern Charm, all highly recommended by me!

Three books in and it’s finally Emerson’s time to
Mary Jackson _TheMaryReader
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, giveaway-wins
Ansley and Emerson story is such a fun one. I did not read the first two books in this series I am planning on reading them soon. I love the Mother daughter story line in this book.
I won a copy on Goodreads and I had to share it with you all. I would say get the whole series so that you can meet all three sisters and find out all about each one of them.
Ansley is the mom and her place in thi book was good and it can be read as a stand alone but I think reading all three will give you more insigh
Judy Collins
Kristy "dazzles" in my favorite book of this series!

Last day! Enter Here **Book Giveaway Contest ** Peachtree Bluff Three Book Series Set (paperback/US only) April 22-May 7, 2019. Winner announced May 8 along with my Q&A with Kristy Newsletter.

A favorite Southern author, Kristy Woodson Harvey delivers a bittersweet heartwarming conclusion to her popular Peachtree Bluff trilogy with THE SOUTHERN SIDE OF PARADISE. (what a knock out cover). Fans will be excited for this final book in the ser
Stephanie (Stephanie's Novel Fiction)
The Southern Side of Paradise is the last book in the Peachtree Bluff series by Kristy Woodson Harvey, and I just LOVED every single bit of it. It's told from Emerson and Ansley's points of views this time, and they are going through so much in this book! We also hear more from sisters Caroline and Sloane who each have some major life events of their own going on.

Book three picks up where book two left off, so I was already anxiously awaiting to see where the story was going to go and wow, I was
Tammy
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the first two books in The Peachtree Bluff series back to back and then I had to wait for the final book. It seemed like a long wait but oh so worth it! Reading The Southern Side of Paradise was like catching up with old friends and picking up where you last left off. Kristy Woodson Harvey is my number one for southern fiction! This is listed as the final book in the series but I'm hoping for more of Ansley, Caroline, Sloane and Emerson's story!
Susan Peterson
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristy Woodson Harvey, this was the perfect ending to the Peachtree Bluff Series! I’m going to miss the Murphy girls...and Jack (who is my book boyfriend). This book is all about love—first loves, everlasting loves, parental love, sibling love—the all-encompassing love of family that celebrates the good times, and helps us through the bad times. Did I mention there are secrets? The kinds of secrets that threaten even the closest relationships...
Grab some sweet tea, relax in a chaise lounge, and
Tammy
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: release-2019
5 ★ I’m so sad this is the last book in Kristy’s Peachtree Bluff Series. I’ve enjoyed every single book and my time spent with Georgia and the Murphy girls, I absolutely loved this southern series! Wouldn’t it be wonderful to see Vivi have her own book ;) Highly recommend!! ❥
Lori Boyd
When I received this book, I must have been living under a rock and did not know this was a series! I just adored the cover! This is the third and final installment in the Peachtree Bluff series. Reading a book in a series out of order, is like meeting a new friend. You find out all about their present, and get glimpses into their past. Once you become better friends, this is when you find the hidden pieces.

This was a quick read during a cold month. What better time to read about warm weather a
Jamie
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final book in a series you love is always bittersweet; I want to revisit the characters I’ve come to love so much but that also means I’ll have to say goodbye. Kudos, Kristy Woodson Harvey for creating a cast of characters that incite these feelings and this is absolutely true of the Peachtree Bluff series and the Murphy girls. In Slightly South of Simple, I rooted for tough sister Caroline, in The Secret to Southern Charm, I felt Sloane’s fear with her husband overseas and now, its youngest ...more
Ashley Farley
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With every installment in the Peachtree Bluff Series, I fall in love all over again with the charming Murphy women and the charismatic men in their lives. The love these three sisters and their devoted mother have for one another binds this family together through thick and thin. And there is plenty of thick in this action-pack drama to hold you spellbound until the last word. One can only hope we’ll see more from this unique cast of characters and their magical Southern coastal town in the futu ...more
Jen
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It’s not often I feel…content after the end of a series. More often than not, I am left wanting more, finding loose ends, not liking what the author decided to do, you name it. The Southern Side of Paradise didn’t make me endure any of that. The end of this era was delightfully satisfying, as I imagine a Starlite Starlet would be (you’ll get it when you read it).

I have been with Kristy Woodson Harvey’s series from the beginning. I’ve adored Ansley and her daughters from the very start. First wi
Christina (Confessions of a Book Addict)
Ansley has all of her daughters home and she's with her first love, but something just isn't right. Her youngest daughter, Emerson, recently got engaged to her high school sweetheart, but things with that relationship aren't exactly what Ansley was hoping for. Plus, Emerson's dealing with some health issues, which terrifies Ansley. Plus, there's secrets from the previous books that are coming to the surface and will challenge the Murphy sisters and Ansley as well. The third and final novel in th ...more
Tamara
Full review to come soon.

Quick thoughts:

I've been on pins and needles waiting for Emerson's story for around a year and yet, I almost didn't want to read her story since I knew this would be the end of the series.

Peachtree Bluff may be fictional, but I can see it in my mind's eye perfectly. It's the kind of place that summer would seem never-ending and you could feel good about your children growing up in.

The main story is told from Emerson and Ansley's POV, but don't think for a minute that C
Amber
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Camille Pagán
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the eldest of three sisters, I know you’re not supposed to pick favorites—but The Southern Side of Paradise is Kristy Woodson Harvey’s very best. The heartwarming finale to the Peachtree Buff series, this novel had me laughing, crying, and wanting to hop on a plane and head south. I loved every page.
Amy Reichert
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
beautiful mother daughter story with real and complicated women. Kristy is an auto-buy for me.
The Lit Bitch
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I discovered Kristy Woodson Harvey by chance…..or maybe she discovered me by chance—and I am so glad that we connected. When she approached me to review one of her books a three years ago, I was skeptical but yet oddly intrigued.

At that time I was just getting into women’s fiction and hadn’t really read a lot of ‘beach reads’ thinking that maybe it wasn’t my genre—at least not yet. But then here came this sweet blonde southern belle who wanted me to read one of her books and I was like well, why
Linda Zagon
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Linda's Book Obsession  Reviews "The Southern Side of Paradise" by Kristy Woodson Harvey, Simon and Schuster, May 7, 2019

WOW!  I loved everything in "The Southern Side of Paradise " by Kristy Woodson Harvey.  I especially love the colorful cast of characters and vivid description of the landscape, written by Kristy Woodson Harvey. This is a novel that is entertaining, intense, captivating, romantic, enthralling, heartwarming and emotional. The Genres for this Novel are Domestic Fiction, Southern
Jessica Claypoole
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Peachtree Bluff in Harvey’s Slightly South of Simple. I found the Series when the 2nd book, The Secret to Southern Charm came out. I had just got back into reading and the cover drew me in. I am a sucker for books on the low country and what looks to be a beach read. I saw it was the second in a series therefore my adventures began in Caroline’s world and continued to book 2 with Sloane’s story.

I could not wait to get my hands on the 3rd and final installment in the Peachtree
Ashley Houser
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaway-winners
I am crying happy and sad tears right now after finishing The Southern Side of Paradise! Happy tears because it was so fantastic and sad tears because the Peachtree Bluff series has come to a close. I have simply adored getting to know Ansley, Caroline, Sloane, and Emerson first through Slightly South of Simple, then through The Secret to Southern Charm, and finally with The Southern Side of Paradise. I can't believe it is over!

Now let me just reiterate for those who haven't read my other review
Laura (lauralovestoread) Gelinas
Okay another book that took me by surprise by how much I enjoyed it! I’m no stranger to family drama, so that’s what sucked me in to the plot. The Southern Side of Paradise is a story of sisterhood and secrets, and mystery.

Told from the point of view by Emerson and Ansley, we see the story unfold between this group of sisters. Book Three, this tells the sacrifices that Ansley must endure as a mother, Emerson appears to be on top, having it all.

This really is the perfect series if you’re lookin
ROBIN RUIZ
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series and this book was the perfect ( sob sob , I don’t want it to end ) end to the series .
I loved these ladies , The Murphy Girls are such a wonderful example of family, at its best and worst they are always there for each other.
I will forever read anything by Kristy Woodson Harvey , I loved this town , this family and these ladies.
Kathryn
A pleasant close to the trilogy. At times I got a bit tired of Emerson and her indecision but I guess it was part of the story. Very well narrated.
Heidi
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Third in a series of books, you could still read this on its own. I’ve enjoyed following these women and their trials and tribulations as well as their joys. Ultimately, I’ve loved seeing how they support one another and enjoyed their authentic relationships as well as their growth.
Kailey (kmc_reads)
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to the publisher for my free copy.
So, I have a confession - when I was asked to review this book, originally I figured I could just read it as a stand-alone, skipping the first two books in the series because #swamped and my TBR is overflowing. Thankfully, a friend told me that I HAD to read the first two, and that they were definitely worth it. Still skeptical, I grabbed them from the library and settled in for the long haul. Y’all, I am SO GLAD I stumbled into this series (and didn’t tr
Mrs Mommy Booknerd http://mrsmommybooknerd.blogspot.com
#First Line ~ Growing up, I didn't like surprises.

I am obsessed with the Peachtree Bluff series. It is nothing short of FANTASTIC. These books keep getting better and better!!! There are such an emotional and tender elements to Harvey's writing that draws the reader in because they can connect with the struggles and successes the characters are feeling and dealing with. You know you are reading a Woodson Harvey book because you can feel all the feelings of the characters. I found myself so emoti
Cynthia
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-reviews

My Review Of
The Southern Side of Paradise

I quickly fell in love with Peachtree Bluff and you fans of Gilmore Girls will appreciate it when I say that Peachtree Bluff reminded me a bit of Stars Hollow, especially the town meeting. The fact that there was a vote to allow residents to order goats to mow their lawns made me smile!
I became immersed in the Murphy girls lives and problems. Emerson, a famous movie actress is getting married while Kyle , the owner of a coffee shop that delivers and
Lauren Denton
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristy Woodson Harvey has done it again! Perfectly tying together the stories of Ansley, Caroline, Sloane, and Emerson (and their men!), The Southern Side of Paradise is full of humor, charm, and family. Fans of the Peachtree Bluff series will not be disappointed!

• Summer of '69
  • California Summer
  • Hope on the Inside
  • The Beautiful Strangers
  • Swimming for Sunlight
  • Abducted Innocence (Emily Etcitty, #2)
  • Ruff Justice (Melanie Travis Canine Mysteries Book 22)
  • A Crafter Knits a Clue (A Handcrafted Mystery #1)
  • Evie's Year of Taking Chances
  • . . . and His Lovely Wife: A Memoir from the Woman Beside the Man
  • Lattes, Ladyfingers, and Lies (Cape Bay Cafe Mystery, #4)
  • Bless Her Heart
  • Rottweiler Rescue (Diane Brennan Mystery, #1)

Kristy Woodson Harvey is the bestselling author of DEAR CAROLINA, LIES AND OTHER ACTS OF LOVE, SLIGHTLY SOUTH OF SIMPLE, THE SECRET TO SOUTHERN CHARM and the forthcoming THE SOUTHERN SIDE OF PARADISE. Kristy was a finalist for the Southern Book Prize, her work has been optioned for film and her books have received numerous accolades including:

*Southern Living's Most Anticipated Beach Reads
*Southe

Peachtree Bluff (3 books)
  • Slightly South of Simple (Peachtree Bluff #1)
  • The Secret to Southern Charm (Peachtree Bluff #2)