Start by marking “Say You Still Love Me” as Want to Read:
Say You Still Love Me

Say You Still Love Me

Life is a mixed bag for Piper Calloway.

On the one hand, she’s a twenty-nine-year-old VP at her dad’s multibillion-dollar real estate development firm, and living the high single life with her two best friends in a swanky downtown penthouse. On the other hand, she’s considered a pair of sexy legs in a male-dominated world and constantly has to prove her worth. Plus, she’s s
Expected publication: August 6th 2019 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about Say You Still Love Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say You Still Love Me

Chelsea Humphrey
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Powerhouse female lead + wrong side of the tracks dude = sign me up.

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
She did it again. I honestly didn't think it would happen again - but I cried. I got to the point when I couldn't keep on reading, and had to put the book down. Because I couldn't see through my tears - lol.

Full review to come...

ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review.

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

If you want to chat with me about books, find me on Instagram

For more of my reviews:
My Blog: Book Twins Reviews
Facebook Blog Page
Twitter

Hms
How did I not know about this!?!?!!?!
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

description

Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
KA Tucker swept me away in Say You Still Love Me, an unforgettable romance that beautifully depicts both the bittersweet stirrings of first love and the achingly emotional pull of a second chance. This book was so different from what this author has delivered previously, a story as much about the struggles of a woman in charge of a hugely successful company as it is about the love story between a privileged heiress and the boy from the wrong side of the tracks.

I seriously enjoyed every bit of t
mahana ⋆ sapphiclibrary
ARC kindly provided by Atria Books in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

5 stars for the flashback scenes, 3 stars for the present day scenes. review to come!

Book Depository*Amazon*BlogTwitter

* I'm an affiliate and will receive a small commission if you purchase through my link.
Meital
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Okay I can’t wait for this one!!! Breath in breathe out!!
Also the cover is beautiful

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Woohoo <3 <3

review to follow.

Complimentary copy provided by publisher in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Thanks to Atria and netgalley for allowing me to read this book.
Shayna
Mar 20, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Maria
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read-long-list
I'm so ready for this! To be honest, the synopsis doesn't sound that appealing to me, but I loved The Simple Wild so much I'm totally ready to read more by K.A. Tucker!
Mary Seaman
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, adult-fiction
ARC provided by Edelweiss for an honest review:

K.A. Tucker always tugs at my heartstrings. Everything of hers I have read, I always adore. Piper and Kyle are a love story we probably all wish we had. First love reuniting. It was a great story. The mystery, romance, humor was just all wonderful. I definitely recommend for an adult romance.
Heather andrews
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Piper sure can hit below the belt, “don’t worry, though. I’m sure if you play it right, you could make a cool million off him this time around.” I say it flippantly, knowing I don’t need a harsh tone to hit my mark. The muscles in Kyle’s square jaw tense..." I liked this book, I liked Kyle.
Alexis Sky
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Another KA Tucker book I couldn’t put down!! Feel good story with a bit of mystery and sexiness- loved it!!
Cheryl
Mar 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
I enjoyed this story but wouldn't say I loved it. Parts of the story (the past) dragged a bit and the ending felt rushed. The rushed ending lacked believability.
Tami
Feb 12, 2019
Kari
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
A classic beach read — that I was lucky enough to read on the beach! Who doesn’t love a second chance romance? While I enjoyed this one (everything by KA Tucker is a gem IMO) I thought this one lacked that extra something I’ve come to expect from her. A romance that started at summer camp comes full circle 13 years later when Piper and Kyle reunite after he takes a job in her office building. With alternating chapters telling the story of today and their summer at camp, a bit of a mystery unrave ...more
Martha Owen
Angela
Emma
Mar 17, 2019
  • The Last Post
  • Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact, #1)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Fix Her Up (Hot and Hammered #1)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Crash (Love the Way You Lie, #3)
  • The Feel Good Factor
  • Handle with Care
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • The Last Hope (The Raging Ones, #2)
  • The Reckless Oath We Made
  • The Unhoneymooners
  • Untitled (Getting Some, #2)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • The Friend Zone
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • Junk Mail
K.A. Tucker writes captivating stories with an edge.

She is the USA Today bestselling author of 17 books, including the Causal Enchantment, Ten Tiny Breaths and Burying Water series, He Will Be My Ruin, Until It Fades, Keep Her Safe, and The Simple Wild.

Her books have been featured in national publications including USA Today, Globe & Mail, Suspense Magazine, First for Women, and Publisher's