Start by marking “The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister” as Want to Read:
The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister

How do you date your best friend's sister? Easy.

Step one: Pretend you want her to set you up with someone else. That will bring the two of you closer.

Step two: Go on date with lots of random women, proceed to get stupid drunk and talk about your best friend's sister, thus gaining the courage to finally make a move.

Step three: Randomly show up at her apartment and confess
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 336 pages
Published January 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

THE SECRET TO DATING YOUR BEST FRIEND’s SISTER has got to be one of the longest titles for a book! I just love me a good romcom by one
Natalie The Biblioholic
I always know that when I pick up a book by Meghan Quinn that I'm guaranteed some rib busting laughs and tons of swoon-worthy moments. This story did not disappoint! It was sweet and charming and the characters were so endearing and relatable that it was impossible to avoid loving it.

In all honesty, there was really only one character I couldn't stand - Julia. She was entirely too hard to stomach and I had to grit my teeth just to get through her chapters. She reminded me of an ostrich with its
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Meghan Quinn is one of my most favorite authors, her new book, The Secret to Dating Your Best Friends Sister, is a fun, sweet read you will not want to miss.

I fell in love with Bram and Julia. I wanted so badly for them to find their HEA, I read this one slowly, It was over the holidays, so my reading was here and there but by the end, I was left with a big ole smile on my face.

Keeping this one short, but sharing one of my favorite banters between these two 😜

Bram: So . . . do I get a good mor
Meghan Quinn
Dec 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
✓ Friends to Lovers
✓ Billionaire alpha with all the swoon
✓ Romantic Comedy that will melt your heart.

LIVE! Grab it here: https://amzn.to/2Ljq46B

From USA Today bestselling author Meghan Quinn comes a deliciously delightful romantic comedy about falling in love with your best friend's sister and finally finding the perfect moment to make a move.

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

4 stars

This was a fun and cute read, I enjoyed it a lot.Both characters were so lovable that I couldn't get enough of them.

description

I adored Bram and Julia and I loved their relationship.Bram and Julia have known each other from college.Julia's brother is Bram's best friend.Bram always has a thing for Julia.There is a lot of humour and sweet moments between these two.

It was a fast paced,sweet and fun story.If you are looking for a light and heartwarmin
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 3, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy

This book is now live!!! You can read for free with kindle unlimited!!! :D

This book is a true gem among the stones. I loved it to pieces

Meghan Quinn has a way of adding sparkle to every single book she writes. This is exactly why she is my go to author. Whether I am looking for a book that will make me laugh or one that will pull at my heartstrings I always know I can find it within her novels. In her latest book she brought me feelings
Penny Reid
Jan 03, 2019 marked it as to-read

Now Available: mybook.to/BestFriendSister

Bram Scott has been in love with Julia Westin for ten years but has been waiting for the perfect moment to make her his. With a bullet-proof pl
Tina
Jan 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Does anybody know if this one is safe?

why do I bother? of course it's not. He was in half love with her since he was 21 years old, now he is 33, he likes to fuck according to him, of course he is a manwhore, and now he wants to settle and be with her because she was the only one he wanted to date.

Oh oh here is an advice, m-m-maybe be a man enough and have the balls to tell someone you love them instead of fucking others and claiming to love one woman. B-b-because here is the deal idiot - if you
Elle Kennedy

Lauren Blakely

Zoe
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sultry, entertaining, and sweet!

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister is a passionate, charming tale that mixes the caring, hardworking Julia who’s determined to use all her knowledge and expertise to find the perfect match for her brother’s best friend, and the delectable, successful Bram who has finally decided to take the risk and act on his feelings for his best friend’s little sister.

The writing is titillating and crisp. The characters, including all the supporting characters, are
Meghan March
Jan 03, 2019 marked it as to-read

Sarina Bowen

K. Bromberg

Auntee
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who enjoy sexy/humorous romance
Ohhh, this book! I loved it!
This was a no-brainer for me because I've loved everything that I've read by Meghan Quinn. She's my go-to "feel-good" author. She always delivers the laughs and the sexy times! Whenever I finish one of her books I have a smile on my face.

This one is about real estate mogul Bram, and matchmaker Julia. Bram is a few years older than Julia--they met at Yale where Bram is best friends with Julia's brother Rath. Bram's always liked the nerdy, introverted, tube sock wearing
Sawyer Bennett

Shayna
“𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁...𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 by Meghan Quinn is an absolutely charming romantic comedy that will surround your heart with ALL THE FEELS! It’s a delightful and entertaining friends-to-lovers romance that will make you blush, laugh, and swoon for days! Falling in love with your best friend's sister might not be the smartest thing to do, but that fact doesn’t stop our hero from trying his damnedest to win her heart. OMG! Everything about Bram and Jul
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

‘And just like that, I feel my heart leap out of my chest and right into Julia’s hands. She holds it; she has it all to herself. But I don’t think she realizes that mine beats because of her—that she has the potential to crush it more than anyone else in my life—and I hope she doesn’t throw it back at me. Ever.’

Meghan Quinn certainly knows how to woo us with her male characters. We’ve fallen in love with many over the years, but we think the sexy, funny and oh so gorgeous Bram Scott might just b
Ilsa Madden-Mills

Ri
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I ever doubted this author and her ability to write before I sure don't now. Not that I ever really did. Yet, I keep thinking to myself she cannot stay perfect but after this book, she might have elevated to that status. She took it to a whole new level with this story. There was still the humor, and feisty females, and chemistry to knock my socks off in addition to another AMAZING cover. However, there was something new to this book. There was a vulnerability in it with both characters. even ...more
Kahea
***5 ‘Milkshakes & Tube Socks’ Stars***

Ok. Question first?

Who else winced while reading steps one through three??

Anyone? Anyone?

Cause I sure as shit did. Because even I knew that the pitfalls could be varied and many and bring about all kinds of issues, but even as I was wincing I was already needing to see how everything played out with Bram and Julia and I wasn’t disappointed in anyway. I winced, I laughed, I rolled my eyes and I swooned as these two danced around and towards each other
Ari
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
RTC.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I am a SUCKER for a good rom/com and Meghan Quinn has a knack for writing the right balance of humor, fun, sexy, and snark that makes her books a delight to read and The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister (yep, that’s a mouthful) was a delight to read.

Bram was one of those heroes who jumps off the page and into your heart almost from the start. While there was no doubt the man was a bit misguided, his heart was in the right place and he was dedicated to winning the heart of his
Kennedy Ryan

Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
4.5 STARS!

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister by Meghan Quinn was an angsty, sweet, charming and at times frustrating slow burn rom-com!

Bram Scott was at times a bit obnoxious while others the perfect freaking gentleman. It was those moments where he opened his heart that had me swooning. As the title entails, he's head over heels in love with Julia—his best friend's sister 💜

As for Julia, she was sexy and kind of nerdy, but she frustrated me to no end. I didn't particularly like her
Dana
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Do you know that feeling when you start a new book from one of your fav authors and you are only about 8% into it and you realize that is book is going to be amaze balls???? Yup, that’s exactly what I felt at 8%!

Ms. Quinn is the Queen of Rom-Com’s for me and she nailed it with this book! Bram and Julia are one of my number one book couples!!!! For me (being a nerd), TSTDYBFS spoke to my heart and my nerdy side! I think I’m going to go back and read it again, because, yeah....it was that AMAZING!
Erin Lewis
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 star review of The Secret To Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister by Meghan Quinn
What a great read this one was; I was hooked from the first to the last page and could
I had so many laugh out loud moments reading this book that I am sure the people on my train thought I was stark raving mad.
I fell hard and fast for Bram, he was so swoon worthy and he really laid it all on the line. My heart was palpitating as he put himself out there when he admitted his feelings for Julia.
The chemistry between
Irene
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister by Meghan Quinn is a beautifully written, highly entertaining and romantic read.

Meghan Quinn is one of my fav authors and couldn't wait to read The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister. And now after reading it I can honestly say she's delivered a wonderful and heartwarming read.

From the moment I met the characters I was hooked, I loved being in their heads and watching them come together had me swooning, smiling, swooning some more and
Saira Moodley (BookedMercy)
Arc provided in exchange for an honest review

3 stars

"I have a stupid-as-shit crush on my best friend's sister."

I have a lot of mixed feelings toward this book. Although I read this book in one night, it wasn’t very exciting. But this book did have funny dialogue (which made me give it an extra star). And the writing was good. Personally i just needed a lil more from this book. More drama, a more climatic scene. This book was just (and i hate to say this) predictable.

Brief storyline: Bram Sco
Jessica Hawkins

Now Available: mybook.to/BestFriendSister

Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the