Start by marking “The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister (The Bromance Club #1)” as Want to Read:
The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister (The Bromance Club #1)

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister

(The Bromance Club #1)

How do you date your best friend's sister? Easy.

Step one: Pretend you want her to set you up with someone else. That will bring the two of you closer.

Step two: Go on date with lots of random women, proceed to get stupid drunk and talk about your best friend's sister, thus gaining the courage to finally make a move.

Step three: Randomly show up at her apartment and confess y
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 344 pages
Published January 3rd 2019 (first published December 22nd 2018)

Start your review of The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister (The Bromance Club #1)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

THE SECRET TO DATING YOUR BEST FRIEND’s SISTER has got to be one of the longest titles for a book! I just love me a good romcom by one
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I always know that when I pick up a book by Meghan Quinn that I'm guaranteed some rib busting laughs and tons of swoon-worthy moments. This story did not disappoint! It was sweet and charming and the characters were so endearing and relatable that it was impossible to avoid loving it.

In all honesty, there was really only one character I couldn't stand - Julia. She was entirely too hard to stomach and I had to grit my teeth just to get through her chapters. She reminded me of an ostrich with its
Tina
Jan 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Does anybody know if this one is safe?

why do I bother? of course it's not. He was in half love with her since he was 21 years old, now he is 33, he likes to fuck according to him, of course he is a manwhore, and now he wants to settle and be with her because she was the only one he wanted to date.

Oh oh here is an advice, m-m-maybe be a man enough and have the balls to tell someone you love them instead of fucking others and claiming to love one woman. B-b-because here is the deal idiot - if you
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Meghan Quinn is one of my most favorite authors, her new book, The Secret to Dating Your Best Friends Sister, is a fun, sweet read you will not want to miss.

I fell in love with Bram and Julia. I wanted so badly for them to find their HEA, I read this one slowly, It was over the holidays, so my reading was here and there but by the end, I was left with a big ole smile on my face.

Keeping this one short, but sharing one of my favorite banters between these two 😜

Bram: So . . . do I get a good mor
Meghan Quinn
Dec 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
✓ Friends to Lovers
✓ Billionaire alpha with all the swoon
✓ Romantic Comedy that will melt your heart.

LIVE! Grab it here: https://amzn.to/2Ljq46B

From USA Today bestselling author Meghan Quinn comes a deliciously delightful romantic comedy about falling in love with your best friend's sister and finally finding the perfect moment to make a move.

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

4 stars

This was a fun and cute read, I enjoyed it a lot.Both characters were so lovable that I couldn't get enough of them.

description

I adored Bram and Julia and I loved their relationship.Bram and Julia have known each other from college.Julia's brother is Bram's best friend.Bram always has a thing for Julia.There is a lot of humour and sweet moments between these two.

It was a fast paced,sweet and fun story.If you are looking for a light and heartwarmin
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 3, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy

This book is now live!!! You can read for free with kindle unlimited!!! :D

This book is a true gem among the stones. I loved it to pieces

Meghan Quinn has a way of adding sparkle to every single book she writes. This is exactly why she is my go to author. Whether I am looking for a book that will make me laugh or one that will pull at my heartstrings I always know I can find it within her novels. In her latest book she brought me feelings
Sabrina
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Get it here
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Why I took so long to read this book, I do not know. I love the best-friends-little-sister trope and I one-clicked this on release day but then I got distracted by other books and ended up not reading it. Which I'm kicking myself for now because I loved Bram! He was so adorable and I really enjoyed that it was his character pursuing the heroine instead of the other way around. Overall, just a really fun story to read and I easily fell in love with these characters
Auntee
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who enjoy sexy/humorous romance
Ohhh, this book! I loved it!
This was a no-brainer for me because I've loved everything that I've read by Meghan Quinn. She's my go-to "feel-good" author. She always delivers the laughs and the sexy times! Whenever I finish one of her books I have a smile on my face.

This one is about real estate mogul Bram, and matchmaker Julia. Bram is a few years older than Julia--they met at Yale where Bram is best friends with Julia's brother Rath. Bram's always liked the nerdy, introverted, tube sock wearing
Elle Kennedy

Now Available: mybook.to/BestFriendSister

Bram Scott has been in love with Julia Westin for ten years but has been waiting for the perfect moment to make her his. With a bullet-proof pl
Penny Reid
Jan 03, 2019 marked it as to-read

Lauren Blakely

Zoe
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sultry, entertaining, and sweet!

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister is a passionate, charming tale that mixes the caring, hardworking Julia who’s determined to use all her knowledge and expertise to find the perfect match for her brother’s best friend, and the delectable, successful Bram who has finally decided to take the risk and act on his feelings for his best friend’s little sister.

The writing is titillating and crisp. The characters, including all the supporting characters, are
K. Bromberg

Sarina Bowen

Meghan March
Jan 03, 2019 marked it as to-read

Ilsa Madden-Mills

Ari
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Starting the new year off with a new release by one of my favorite authors and damn it was a good one! So I think it's pretty clear by now how much I adore Meghan Quinn's books. Like I would read her grocery list if she published it and I'm sure it would be just as funny as all her other books. The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister was no different so if you love a good rom-com, you're gonna wanna keep reading.

What do you do when you're in love with your best friend's little sister but
Shayna
“𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁...𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 by Meghan Quinn is an absolutely charming romantic comedy that will surround your heart with ALL THE FEELS! It’s a delightful and entertaining friends-to-lovers romance that will make you blush, laugh, and swoon for days! Falling in love with your best friend's sister might not be the smartest thing to do, but that fact doesn’t stop our hero from trying his damnedest to win her heart. OMG! Everything about Bram and Jul
Sawyer Bennett

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

‘And just like that, I feel my heart leap out of my chest and right into Julia’s hands. She holds it; she has it all to herself. But I don’t think she realizes that mine beats because of her—that she has the potential to crush it more than anyone else in my life—and I hope she doesn’t throw it back at me. Ever.’

Meghan Quinn certainly knows how to woo us with her male characters. We’ve fallen in love with many over the years, but we think the sexy, funny and oh so gorgeous Bram Scott might just b
Ri
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I ever doubted this author and her ability to write before I sure don't now. Not that I ever really did. Yet, I keep thinking to myself she cannot stay perfect but after this book, she might have elevated to that status. She took it to a whole new level with this story. There was still the humor, and feisty females, and chemistry to knock my socks off in addition to another AMAZING cover. However, there was something new to this book. There was a vulnerability in it with both characters. even ...more
Kahea
***5 ‘Milkshakes & Tube Socks’ Stars***

Ok. Question first?

Who else winced while reading steps one through three??

Anyone? Anyone?

Cause I sure as shit did. Because even I knew that the pitfalls could be varied and many and bring about all kinds of issues, but even as I was wincing I was already needing to see how everything played out with Bram and Julia and I wasn’t disappointed in anyway. I winced, I laughed, I rolled my eyes and I swooned as these two danced around and towards each other ~
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I am a SUCKER for a good rom/com and Meghan Quinn has a knack for writing the right balance of humor, fun, sexy, and snark that makes her books a delight to read and The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister (yep, that’s a mouthful) was a delight to read.

Bram was one of those heroes who jumps off the page and into your heart almost from the start. While there was no doubt the man was a bit misguided, his heart was in the right place and he was dedicated to winning the heart of his
Alaina
Predictable.

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister is one long ass title. It's about a forbidden kind of romance, best friend dating your sister kind. In it, you will meet Bram and Julia. Their bantering was cute.. but they were so freaking frustrating. Well, okay Julie was the frustrating character. Bram.. was just Bram if I'm being completely honest.

Their romance was meh. Nothing really stuck out to me but I ended up still finishing this book. I don't know what Bram saw in Julia.. beca
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4.5 STARS!

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister by Meghan Quinn was an angsty, sweet, charming and at times frustrating slow burn rom-com!

Bram Scott was at times a bit obnoxious while others the perfect freaking gentleman. It was those moments where he opened his heart that had me swooning. As the title entails, he's head over heels in love with Julia—his best friend's sister 💜

As for Julia, she was sexy and kind of nerdy, but she frustrated me to no end. I didn't particularly like her
Pelusa Rivera
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a cute book and I liked that they didn't just jump into a relationship but Bram worked for it. Bram has been in love with Julia for years but didn't really want to admit because he was in fear of rejection, of course he ends a man-ho I still do not get why they all tend to but whatever, he is best friends with Rath who is Julia's brother and they place a bet that one of them would have to go to Julia's company to find love only the others do not know that Bram threw the bet he wanted to ...more
Dana
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Do you know that feeling when you start a new book from one of your fav authors and you are only about 8% into it and you realize that is book is going to be amaze balls???? Yup, that’s exactly what I felt at 8%!

Ms. Quinn is the Queen of Rom-Com’s for me and she nailed it with this book! Bram and Julia are one of my number one book couples!!!! For me (being a nerd), TSTDYBFS spoke to my heart and my nerdy side! I think I’m going to go back and read it again, because, yeah....it was that AMAZING!
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Meghan Quinn writes the books that I love to read. Plain and simple. This the fifth book that I have read by her and she hasn't steered me wrong yet. If anything, it just gets better and better with every book I read. So it's a totally normal thing to be sitting here with my heart racing and my mind buzzing over another impressive book by Meghan Quinn. Yep, that's the norm.

The first noticeable thing about Quinn's books is how polished her writing is. I am always dazzled by how smooth and vibrant
Kennedy Ryan

• Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • Hate the Player (Hollywood #3)
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy (Hollywood, #1)
  • Take a Number (Wait With Me, #4)
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet
  • Winning Hollywood's Goodest Girl (Hollywood, #2)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • All Grown Up
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
  • I Promise You
  • The Best Friend Zone: A Small Town Romance
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Right Where I Want You
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Losing It (Inked Hearts #6)
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the

The Bromance Club (3 books)
  • Diary of a Bad Boy (The Bromance Club #2)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)