Start by marking “Adder and Willow (The Rowan Harbor Cycle #6)” as Want to Read:
Adder and Willow (The Rowan Harbor Cycle #6)

Adder and Willow

(The Rowan Harbor Cycle #6)

Fletcher Lane has a problem. His boyfriend’s parents are coming for a visit, and they want to meet up. He’s ready to commit, so what happens if his prospective in-laws don’t like him? And how is he supposed to keep Rowan Harbor’s unique nature a secret when he might be the worst liar ever born?

To make matters worse, when he finds and helps two strangers stuck on the road,
Published October 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Adder and Willow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adder and Willow

BWT (Belen)
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
So good!

Oh, this one is now my favorite in the series! I love Fletcher and Conner so much! Single POV, Adder and Willow ties off some threads while creating even more. There's plenty of action, some heartbreak, and a lot of changes coming to Rowan Harbor. Strap in, y'all! This isn't going to be easy.

Warning: The Rowan Harbor Cycle series is absolutely addictive!

Note: This is not a standalone, the series should be read in order. The Rowan Harbor Cycle is a series of 9 books - a trilogy of trilog
Cadiva
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I had to put in words exactly why I love this series so much, I think I would have to say because - for all the paranormal and urban fantasy aspects of it - at its heart, this is a series about finding yourself.

For Fletcher, it's realising that he can be worried about his life without it becoming an overwhelming fear. It's also about acceptance, acceptance that when Conner says he loves him, he truly does mean it forever.

The supernatural suspense elements are always intricately woven into the
Joyfully Jay
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: elizabeth
A Joyfully Jay review.

This is the sixth book in the Rowan Harbor Cycle series and is the ending of the second “chapter” of Rowan Harbor’s struggle. In the first three books, the evil was more disorganized and required the younger citizens of Rowan Harbor to step up and take their places on the Council. The next three books show us how Devon, Jesse, and Fletcher are maturing, learning to use their powers and becoming the leaders they were meant to be.

Fletcher and Connor are a cute coupl
Sandra
4.5 stars! (hopefully at some point, GR will catch up and offer 1/2 stars)

This series just keeps getting better, with every new book the author releases.

Adder And Willow is the 6th book in the series, and the third book of the 2nd trilogy, in which we catch up with Fletcher and Conner, whose relationship is still growing.

Now Conner's mother and step-father are coming to visit, and Fletcher is dreading meeting them. Not because he doesn't want to meet his boyfriend's parents, but because he's a t
Chris, the Dalek King
Closing out the second trilogy in this nine-book cycle, Adder and Willow brings the story back around to focus on Fletcher Lane and Conner Mason.

With everything that has gone wrong lately in Rowan Harbor, you’d think that Fletcher would have enough to worry about. And he does. There is some crazy man out in the world trying to wipe Rowan Harbor off the map, Fletcher barely has a grip on his shifting abilities, and Oak has been hinting that if his powers continue to grow he might be tied to the t
Ami
3.75 stars rounded up

Fletcher is adorable as ever!! I loved how he worried about meeting Conner's parents *grin*.

This is the 'last' book of the second trilogy of The Rowan Harbor Cycle (we have 3 more books!). We discover who has been giving warnings to the residents ((view spoiler). We have another casualty of the Rowan resident ((view spoiler)).

And we have darling Fletcher stepping up his game
Achim
3.5
Was it because it was about my favorite couple of this series or because it was quite a straight forward story without much distraction or sub plots that it felt kinda short? Still undecided if I should rate it 3.5 rounded up to 4 or down to 3 because yes, I enjoyed it and it's not so bad if the focus is solely on Fletcher and Connor and their growing into their abilities but it felt as soon as the threat to Rowan Harbor started it was nearly already solved.

And I have to admit the cover of t
Nicole
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series and Fletcher is my favorite character!

Things start to escalate in this one. And among all those things Fletcher has to meet Conner's parents while everything gets out of control.

A nice surprise, more people arriving in the town, the guys start accepting things and trying to save the people and the town. The battle is far from over.

Highly recommend this series. They are easy and interesting to read! :)
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
If you're unsure, Adder is a snake. I had to look it up because as with all these titles they mean something (and i am not big on snake culture :p)

Don't worry, this book isn't really about snakes per se, no one changes into one (if that freaks you out) lol.

This story is about Fletcher Lane,(Shapeshifter) and Conner Mason (new found witch). Fletcher is freaking out because Conner's parents are coming to town. The morning of Fletcher is restless so he shifts and goes for a run. In the forest some
Lori S.
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one centers around Fletcher and his boyfriend Connor who end up being crucial to stopping a madman destroy Rowan Harbor and quite possibly the better part of the west coast.
Lillian Francis
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. And these guys are still my favourite couple.
Can't wait for book 7.
Chris
4 out of 5 stars

Description ~

To make matters worse, when he finds and helps two strangers stuck on the road, it leads him to a new threat: the man who’s been terrorizing the town has set events into motio
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
5 Stars!

This series just gets better and better with each new installment and I think Adder and Willow was my favorite so far.

It wasn't only the connection between Fletcher and Connor, which was amazing, btw, it was how detailed the writing is, weaving a fantastic paranormal/urban fantasy plot with interconnected storylines that has been growing in these 6 first books and that I am looking forward to seeing how it will play out in the last 3.

There are a lot of recurring characters aside from t
R
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, reviewed, m-m
Fletcher is still not comfortable with his abilities. Oak is teaching him, opening up Fletcher to the possibilities of his gift. Falling in love with Connor was scary but meeting Connor’s parents is terrifying.

He rescues a boy and his mother, bringing more trouble to Rowan Harbor, but also the answer to some important questions.

The town must work together as the next crisis overtakes Rowan Harbor. As the town loses an important member Fletcher learns just how necessary his untried powers are.

An
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

This series is without doubt only enjoyable if you know the other books in the series, otherwise you’re lost. Those who were there from the start might be as engrossed as I am and the more we get to know the more thrilling it gets.

In this particular book of the series the focus lies on Flatcher and the second trilogy of three in total comes to an conclusion. I really loved how in this book a domestic, daily thing is
Angie
Oct 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Magic and evil meet + MM romance

3 stars

This was good. I'm not sure how many books of the same format I want to read though. It is getting boring to read about the same stuff over and over. I can't imagine what could possibly happen in 3 more books! I hope that all the drama gets solved and the evil doers move on.

What I liked in this book was we gained some more insight into how the magic works. I still like connor and fletcher.

Overall, it was good but not great. I'm interested to find out how
Hc
Have to say... wasn't sure where Fletcher was going. And still didn't learn alot about what he can do. We'll have to wait and see if Oak can give him more insight along with training. Seeing how the three couples are evolving, settling into their skin so to speak, makes their 'first' book more.. tolerable? bearable? eh...As the author said their relationships span three books each. So more like one big chapter.... where I've finally caught up to waiting with everyone else for the rest...
Russell blain
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bring on the third trilogy!

Loved it. It was a great read. Filled with action and the paranormal. Waiting for this book was killer. Now we wait again. But because it is so fun to read. Write fast Sam!
Donald
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a day...

Fast paced, exciting, thrilling, and any other adjective you can spout...excellent read. Riveting to the end...anxious for more from Rowan Harbor and the characters I've embraced.
Pamela Cunningham
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is about a town full of supernatural being 's who are being hunted by human hunters .

Another fantastic addition to this series I truly love these characters I'm looking forward to the next installment of this series because we all know that Burt is not read .
dameolga
Something about Fletcher is very endearing to me. I find his stories to be slightly more compelling than from the other two.
ekaterin4luv
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
good character progress, I can't wait for the next - and last three books
Indira Rivera
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Feels final, but it's not

I loved everything, as always we this series. Can't wait for the next book, since this one passed something so monumental, in this universe.
Dena
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75*
Silverluna
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Free_dreamer
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review

In case you’re wondering, no, “Adder and Willow” is not a standalone. You have to start with book one to fully understand and enjoy all the other books in the series.

So far, Sean and Jesse were my favourite couple of the series. But after this book, Fletcher and Conner are definitely giving them a run for their money. They’re so wonderful together and I really love their dynamic. And Fletecher’s fox form is so adorable.

Their first book ended with them j
suzanne reed
Nov 27, 2018
Kit
Nov 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

The Rowan Harbor Cycle (7 books)
  • Blackbird in the Reeds (The Rowan Harbor Cycle, #1)
  • Wolf and the Holly (The Rowan Harbor Cycle, #2)
  • Fox and Birch (The Rowan Harbor Cycle, #3)
  • Hawk in the Rowan (The Rowan Harbor Cycle #4)
  • Stag and the Ash (The Rowan Harbor Cycle #5)
  • Eagle in the Hawthorn (The Rowan Harbor Cycle, #7)