Start by marking “Addicted to You (SAPD SWAT, #2)” as Want to Read:
Addicted to You (SAPD SWAT, #2)

Addicted to You

(SAPD SWAT #2)

Michelle is my addiction. She’s sweetness and light wrapped up in a delicious package. Almost as delicious as the confections she makes. Until now, I’ve kept my distance to make sure my darkness doesn’t taint her. She’s better than a killer who sits behind a scope.
I watch her from afar. Getting dragged under her spell a little further with every sweet smile and mischievou
Published November 5th 2018

Leslee
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damon has wanted Michelle in his life but can't bring himself to do anything about it. He sees himself as all darkness and she is everything bright. That didn't stop him from basically stalking her and driving away any guys that showed a smidgen of interest. Michelle is attracted to Damon but the way he acts makes her kick herself for that attraction. He is a jerk, grunting and such, ignoring her so she figures he hates her. When Damon hits his breaking point, he figures he isn't good enough for ...more
Kimberly
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good small town romance read. The characters are good. The story is a funny, scary, sweet, sexy, and totally believable read.

Jessica Wannamaker
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Damon is the quiet, broody, grumpy man of the swat team. He has one thing he loves more then anything and that is Michelle- but she doesn't know it. He's spend two years keeping his eyes on her while keeping his distance. Even with Morris finally getting Mellie.

Til finally...

Michelle wants what her best friend has, as co-owners of the Sweet grind, they share a lot. But Michelle getting Damon seems to be out of the question.

I really loved the plot behind this story and each time I get to learn
Literary Giant
Nov 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Michelle has known Damon for years. For years, Damon has known what Michelle could not possibly know--she belongs to him. When Damon’s stalking and pursuit of Michelle finally reaches its peak, Michelle can longer deny her attraction to Damon, and she gives in to her own curiosity. As Michelle and her best friend, Mellie’s, luck would have it, Damon is not the only one who has pursued and admired Michelle from afar for years. When what began as admiration turns to full-fledged obsession, Damon a ...more
Romantic Reads and Such
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I read Book 1 & 2 back to back so this is a review for both*

(I’ve seen a lot of reviews for both books claiming that a good editor would help a lot. I don’t know if I had final versions or ARCs but there were a lot of mispellings and grammar issues. As a regular reader of review copies though, this kind of thing doesn’t really affect me but I wanted to put this out there as a warning to others who may be a little more discerning :) )

There are authors that write characters that could be str
Crystal
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Good story line but lack of editing

I was excited to see book 2 of the SAPD SWAT out. I enjoyed the storyline of book one and had high hopes of two.... but unfortunately ended up with the same rating.
3 stars. It once again has good plot potential, but seriously lacking in editing. By page 3 there was a typo 🙄 Multiple spelling errors, wrong tenses used and just grammar issues throughout the book.

Another thing I noticed... Michelle doesn’t swear... “fluffing” is used a lot. But throughout the bo
Christine Garza
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addicted to You is a new romantic comedy from Nikki Mays that will leave readers laughing so hard and so much they cry. Damon, Michelle, and their wacky, hilarious friends are back. Damon has loved Michelle from a distance for years and been a "creepy stalker" type that runs off ll the boys, Michelle has lusted after Damon for years but is frustrated and annoyed with him for waiting so long. Full of doubts, insecurities, crazy, funny friends, a stalker, wit, flirtatious banter, passion, and love ...more
BB
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
How did the editing get worse? Seriously. The first book you notice it here and there, but you turn a blind eye because hey it's a first book and not a huge deal.

Every few pages in this one, there's some sort of word error. It's so frustrating. Not only can an editor catch all those pesky have/has, to/too, your/you're &and wrong character names but a good one will cut down on some of the unnecessary wordy bits (I skimmed a bit I admit)

Sadly I don't think there's progress from the first one.
Tammy Deighan
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is one that the alpha man didn't feel like he was worth bringing this women into his life. So instead of sharing his feelings he decided to be jerk around her. He didn't know that she actually had feelings for him as well, but with the way he treats her she felt that he didn't like her. This kind of reminded me of grade school when a boy or a girl like someone and they would tease them instead of telling them they liked them. Saying this it still was a great story line. When he wakes u ...more
Susan
Dec 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the second book by Nikki Mays that I have read. I read the first installment in the SAPD SWAT series that focused on Mellie and Morris, and I liked it enough that I wanted to read Addicted to You, which focused on Mellie's best friend, Michelle, and Damon, who was the moody, broody SWAT member. I liked this book, as well. I like the characters, although, again the inner monologue got annoying after a while. But there is something about Nikki Mays' writing that keeps me coming back, which ...more
Miss Piggy
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G. - So, so good!

I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I absolutely loved the first book in the series but I must admit, although I was looking forward (so much) to this second book I was a bit wary as to how Nikki was going to match how brilliant the first book was. I needn't have worried as she totally rivalled if not excelled the first storyline, I absolutely loved this book as much as, if not more than the first - please don't let this be t
Darcy
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love a good romance with alpha men, sassy women and laugh out loud moments. Nikki Mays has done it again with Addicted To You. This is the second book in the series and follows the hot SWAT team guys and friends at The Daily Grind. Add in a stalker or two and I laughed out loud from beginning to the end. Would love to read Declan's story hopefully yet to come.

Nickie Sale
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
For me this was an easy laid back read, which was just a nice love story. Given it is the second book in the SAPD SWAT series I would have expected some action, however this is sadly lacking with only a couple of scenes where this might have happened, but didn't. You do get a good undeniable chemistry between the characters Shell & Damon and some heartwarming interactions between them. There is also a few places guaranteed to make to you smile, if not laugh which was pleasantly unexpected.
Dainy
This book was amazing, I really enjoyed reading it! I laughed a lot and really liked Damon and Michelle's relationship. I specially enjoyed reading the scenes when all the other characters got together. LOL'ed so hard some times. I will definitely be reading the first book!

Angela
Nov 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book... definitely a 5 star read!!! Loved the characters and the story line. The reason for the 3 star rating is the grammar was not good...so many errors!!! I don't usually leave bad reviews I just move on but this book was so great if only it would have been proofread before release. I will definitely be reading more from this author!!!
Cari Sims-Burks
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story was superb!

Unfortunately, editing - not so much. After a bajillion errors(missing and wrong words mostly) , I skimmed from 36% to around 65%(no misspellings *yay*). I'm usually very distracted(read:frustrated) and give up, but the story was entertaining and all the characters were so fun, I couldn't quit.
Alison Davis
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book number two in the series and it's great!! This is the story of bossy and broody alpha male Damon and super sweet, doesn't take crap Michelle. The chemistry is off the charts for them and the banter between these two will have you laughing for pretty much the entire book and you won't be able to put it down. This one is a must read!!
Petra Moss
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and wished I could have read the first one first, The characters are sympathetic and their interaction is well rounded and funny in places. A very enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next one.

Lindy  Kralicek
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disappointed

Disappointed in the book! Plot is rushed and errors multiple places where editing could be fixed. Damon and Michelle have a sweet story but it for me is lost in the errors.
Lizzi
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet romantic read that brings Damon and Michelle together...finally!!! Damon is one big sweetheart. Add in some laugh out loud moments and you have a thoroughly enjoyable story!! A great book in this series. Those big, bad SWAT alphas are swoon worthy.
Jennifer Richey
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 complete stand-alone this is Damon & Michelle’s story!! Damon has want Michelle all his life but to scared to do anything to do it! If you love alpha males read this you will love it!!
Melissa
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This small town romance was so good. Damon doesn't believe he's good enough for Michelle so he stays away and he also scares anyone who shows a smidgen of attraction or her.

Gretchen Chasse
Nov 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I good story to follow up in the series. I liked the characters and the story had a good dose intrigue and action. And of course a HEA. My only issue was the editing seemed incomplete and I struggled a bit with the reading flow of the story over all. But still a good story.
Amanda Roden
Dec 12, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoy this series and I did like this book, however it felt a bit long-winded to me. I felt like it was the never-ending book. I do look forward to reading what is to come in this series with the rest of the men.
Georgia
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addicted to you is the second book in this series and I love it. This book is about Damon trying to woo Michelle into giving him a chance to date. This book is funny, sexy and sweet, a great read.

Tanya
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He had been watching her for so long as he addicted to her and not just the sweets she makes. Then he finds someone else is watching her. She will be his no matter what. Follow him and see what will happen

Leanne Bryson
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's kinda fun to see a big, tough, alpha guy afraid and nervous around a sweet, sexy little baker. Damon and Michelle's story is fun, sexy, has some twists, and is a well paced read. I though it was well developed and an interesting read on the "She's too good for me" storyline. Solid read!!
Barbara
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second book in the SAPD Swat series, there is stalking, burglary, kidnapping, and attempted murder, suspense, drama, danger, a villain, and a love story. A fun book to read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Carolyn
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I giggled and laughed throughout this book! It’s the 2nd in a series but can be Read as a stand-alone. I haven’t read book 1 and had no problem enjoying. I loved both main characters. They had a great chemistry and the heat level was deliciously hot and steamy.
Geraldine Streit
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overhaul it’s a good story tied up with a nice bow. There is some really funny part. The interaction between all the characters is really well work.

SAPD SWAT (2 books)
  • Surrender to You (SAPD SWAT, #1)