Start by marking “My Mommy Is a Butterfly: An Inspiring Story About the Power of Love” as Want to Read:
My Mommy Is a Butterfly: An Inspiring Story About the Power of Love

My Mommy Is a Butterfly: An Inspiring Story About the Power of Love

Is a butterfly just a butterfly, or could it be the soul of a loved one? In My Mommy Is a Butterfly, eight-year-old Shelly thinks she knows the answer to that question when the power of love, the belief in angels, and a very special butterfly give her a reason to have hope.

This heartwarming story of everlasting love teaches children that our feelings of love survive the
Published July 18th 2018 by Balboa Press

To ask other readers questions about My Mommy Is a Butterfly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Mommy Is a Butterfly

Start your review of My Mommy Is a Butterfly: An Inspiring Story About the Power of Love
Michelle Beber is certified as an angel intuitive by renowned Hay House author and speaker, Doreen Virtue. Michelle is also a certified spiritual teacher and archangel life coach.

In 2008, Michelle learned about "Angel numbers," and was led to Doreen Virtue's books. After immersing herself in all things angels, it wasn't long before Michelle had established a very strong connection with the angelic