Start by marking “The Redaction of Vernon Reid” as Want to Read:
The Redaction of Vernon Reid

The Redaction of Vernon Reid

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A humorous tale of an ordinary NSA analyst named Vernon Reid, a sentient smart weapon that has developed a conscience who prefers the name Keith, and an invading alien race hell bent on universal genocide.

When Vernon designs a weapon possessing war-ending potential by accident, the aliens deploy Keith to erase him from history.
Published January 6th 2018 by Emaech Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Redaction of Vernon Reid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Redaction of Vernon Reid

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Redaction of Vernon Reid
Mike
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This reminds me of the the type of short story I used to read in the Isaac Asimov Science Fiction Magazine. It was both funny and thought provoking. I'm always impressed when someone can get all of that into a short story. This was a nice read to have as i switched from sci-fi to cozy mystery. This is my second Morgan Hobbes story and I plan on reading more.
Morgan
Jun 20, 2020 marked it as i-wrote-it  ·  (Review from the author)
Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet.

On this planet lives a man named Morgan Hobbes. He's not the only person living there; in point of fact there are billions of people, and most of