Start by marking “Heartstopper, Volume One” as Want to Read:
Heartstopper, Volume One

Heartstopper, Volume One

(Heartstopper #1)

Charlie, a highly-strung, openly gay over-thinker, and Nick, a cheerful, soft-hearted rugby player, meet at a British all-boys grammar school. Friendship blooms quickly, but could there be something more...?

Charlie Spring is in Year 10 at Truham Grammar School for Boys. The past year hasn't been too great, but at least he's not being bullied anymore, and he's sort of got
Published February 7th 2019 by Hodder Children's Books (first published October 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Heartstopper, Volume One, please sign up.
Jemma (Jemma Loves Books) Hey if you still can't wait for 2019 there's still a few of the Kickstarter copies for sale on Alice Osemans website, that's where I got mine!
Ag Volume 2 isn't yet released. You can continue reading the story on Tumblr ( http://heartstoppercomic.tumblr.com/ ) or Tapas ( …moreVolume 2 isn't yet released. You can continue reading the story on Tumblr ( http://heartstoppercomic.tumblr.com/ ) or Tapas ( https://tapas.io/series/Heartstopper#_=_ ).(less)

Alice Oseman
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Heartstopper started as a tiny passion project and now it's a whole book. WHAT. Nick and Charlie have been close to my heart ever since I wrote them into my first book SOLITAIRE in 2012, and I'm so, SO happy to be telling their story while also doing the thing I always said I wanted to do when I grew up - make comics.

Read the comic online:
Kai
Jun 10, 2018 marked it as desperate-to-read  ·  review of another edition
I'm here to tell you that nothing is as precious as Nick & Charlie falling for each other so do not deprive yourself of this experience.

Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Uhm hello this is MY FAVORITE GRAPHIC NOVEL EVER. I have never swooned so hard in my life omg
April (Aprilius Maximus)
OMG I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS.

The bind up of the first 2 chapters comes out in October, but I just read these on Alice's tumblr where she posts these as a webcomic! IT'S SO FREAKING PERFECT AND ADORABLE!!!!!
Lily ☁️
Hi hello hi my name is Lily, and these two precious boys own my heart. Oh, and you definitely want this wholesome, pure, and wonderful book in your life.

Also … I may have teared up, when I received my signed copy. :’)

My first signed and doodled-in copy, and it’s one of my favorite books. 😭💖

I guess I’ll be spending my winter break rereading HEARTSTOPPER 🤷🏻♀✨🎄❄ pic.twitter.com/OH50rrCBMR

— Lily ☁ (@sprnklsofdreams) December 24, 2018

Blog | Bloglovin’ | Instagram | TumblrTwitter
Carlos Peguer
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Estoy más implicado en la vida de estos dos que en la mía.
Jackie
Jun 09, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOD IT’S HAPPENING. ALICE IS TURNING THE HEARTSTOPPER WEBCOMIC INTO A PHYSICAL BOOK. EVERYBODY STAY CALM. STAY FUCKING CALM!!!
Kate (GirlReading)
The characters, the relationships, the story, the artwork, THE DOG. Everything about this book is the epitome of utter adorableness. I’m so happy this swoon worthy webcomic is now able to reach more readers through this bind up!
Romie
rereading this again and again is self-care, I don't make the rules (4.75)
- ̗̀milou  ̖́- ✲
I HAD THE LARGEST GRIN ON MY FACE THE WHOLE TIME THAT I WAS READING THIS. This was too pure and too freaking adorable. Nick and Charlie are so soft with each other and my heart couldn't take that, it was overwhelming. I have a lot of love for these two boys and I cannot put my love for this series into proper words which is why I'm keeping this review rather short. I strongly recommend that everyone reads this. They will not regret it.

Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Last.fm

↠ 5 stars
Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk
That was probably the cutest thing I have ever read!

My thoughts while reading Heartstopper:

and

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:

READ IT!
Emma
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
17th February 2019

This is still very cute and very enjoyable to read. If you haven't read it already, what are you doing? Go, you need this in your life.

22nd June 2018

Guys, Alice Oseman is publishing the first two chapters of her webcomic and trust me when I say that you don't wanna miss it!
Nick and Charlie are the cutest and purest cinnamon rolls this world has ever seen. I loved them in Solitaire and reading about their love story in Heartstopper has only made me love them even more. Do y
Ishmeen
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
so fucking cute 😭❤ ...more
Kate
4.25/5stars

I have no clue how far volume one gets but i caught up on the whole comic and wow let me tell you this is cute and heart warming but also deals with incredibly REAL topics especially in the LGBT world and wow i loved this so much omg
Becky
This is one of the cutest things I’ve ever read.
I think I may have to read a lot more Alice Oseman because I loved this so much!

This is a boy meets boy story, and it’s one of the best build ups for a cute relationship like ever.
I really liked the characters and quite a few parts of the story was told just using pictures rather than speech which I really liked. It added to the special moments quite a bit I have to say.
This made me feel so whole and warm and fuzzy, I don’t remember the last time
beth
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😭😭😭 i love them so much. i finished this in a couple of hours 🤷🏻♀🥰 ...more
apollohoenian
ALWAYS A FAVE i can count on alice osemans soft wholesome content to make me feel better abt everything this is so soothing for the soul i love these characters i love this artstyle im,,,,,, ;A;
Tom (T.J. Reads the Stars)
This was THE cutest thing I have EVER READ!!! The art style was beautifully imperfect, the characters were adorkable and relatable, the story was so heartwarming! But the relationship between Nick and Charlie was so incredibly pure and had my heart doing somersaults with every flip of the pages. I’m so so happy I read this book! Instantly, a new favourite!

“Is that... I mean... are you just friends, or...?”
- Tara Jones
Luu
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

Toto bolo proste... SUPER! Charlie sa zamiluje do staršieho spolužiaka Nicka - a o tom to je. O zbližovaní sa, hromade opatrných pohľadov, červenaní sa a kričaní do vankúša, že "AAAHR, PREČO JA?!"

#relatable

Páčilo sa mi na tom strašne veľa vecí - že aj s minimom obrázkov sa autorke podarilo podať MEGA VEĽA. Páčilo sa mi, že ani jeden z hrdinov nevyzerá ako dokonalý sexboh, ale obaja pôsobia na pohľad ako normálni chlapci. Páčil sa mi autorkin zmysel pre humor
Laura Herondale
Ummmm yes I read the gay webcomic before the actual book these characters come from. But, like, what did you expect from me? Totally worth it by the way. Kind of hyped to read Solitaire now, if only to see more of these characters <3
bev
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*clutches book to my chest* cutest story ever I’m so soft.
Sophiesticated
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the most comforting graphic novel I've ever read <3
ambsreads
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
thank you hachette australia for this review copy. full review to come.
Gabriella (Gabi)
If you love a sweet and cute YA, don't miss out on Charlie and Nick's love story.

This is an ongoing webcomic, find it here: https://tapas.io/episode/444220
So even though I reached the end, it's not THE END, there's a new episode three times a month on the 1st, 11th, and 21st.

A piece of advice: try to go slow, so it will last longer. ;D
- ̗̀ amy ̖́-
nick nelson is my beautiful bisexual boy and I would do anything for him
Veronika
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was just the cutest thing ever 😍 I am complete trash for Nick and Charlie 💜
Kath Elizabeth
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS IS THE FREAKING CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ

this is an ongoing webcomic that you can read online on Alice Oseman's tumblr, and I've just read everything that's published so far in one go. Its adorable and I am in love. I NEED to buy this when its actually published.
  • Fence Vol. 2 (Fence #5-8)
  • Air (Blue #2)
  • Counting Stars
  • O Human Star, Volume One
  • Truly, Wildly, Deeply
  • The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal: Omnibus
  • Jealous Girl (Secrets at St Jude's, #2)
  • Songs About Us (Songs About A Girl, #2)
  • Moondance of Stonewylde (Stonewylde, #2)
  • This Beats Perfect (This Beats Perfect #1)
  • Keep the Faith (Faith, #2)
  • Slay
  • Close Encounters of the Girl Kind (Geekhood, #1)
  • Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts)
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas
  • My Box-Shaped Heart
Alice Oseman was born in 1994 in Kent, England. She completed a degree in English at Durham University in 2016 and is currently a full-time writer and illustrator. Alice can usually be found staring aimlessly at computer screens, questioning the meaninglessness of existence, or doing anything and everything to avoid getting an office job.

Alice's first book, SOLITAIRE, was published when she was ni

Heartstopper (4 books)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Four (Heartstopper, #4)