Start by marking “A Happy Endings Wedding (Happy Endings Book Club, #11)” as Want to Read:
A Happy Endings Wedding (Happy Endings Book Club, #11)

A Happy Endings Wedding

(Happy Endings Book Club #11)

Hailey Adams and Josh Campbell are finally tying the knot! Not only are they launching the new destination wedding venue on Villroy Island, two major bridal magazines are documenting every detail. Hailey, an up-and-coming wedding planner, is determined to make her wedding the perfect wedding right down to coordinating her canine fur-babies outfits.

Except there seems to be
Published January 8th 2019 by Extra Fancy Books

To ask other readers questions about A Happy Endings Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Happy Endings Wedding

Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I LOVE JOSH!

When Hailey's perfect wedding fell apart around her, he stepped in and did his best to make sure her dream came true.

I really felt for Hailey; she experienced everything a bride or groom would dread, from wardrobe malfunctions to scheduling conflicts and, yes, furries. Not gonna spoil that one for you :)

This was just such a wonderful way to wrap up this series. I REALLY had a blast reading the whole thing, and can easily see this as a binge-read-series now that all of the books have
Cali Jewel
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming, emotionally engaging and sweetly sexy romantic journey that did not disappoint when it came to the wedding I dreamed of for this beloved couple.... As a huge fan of the Happy Endings Book Club I have been on the edge of my seat for this moment and the waiting was well worth it... Loved this quick yet highly entertaining visit with this awesome group of charters.
Maree Repa
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

The Wedding Party

I was absolutely thrilled to receive book eleven, Happy Endings Book Club. Such a wonderful wedding for both Hailey Adams and Josh Campbell. Such the most wonderful romantic and the most beautiful tale this certainly
was!!

Hailey Adams had the greatest challenge in her life. This was her chance as a Wedding Planner. For her to be in the greatest wedding of the all times with her own fiancé, Josh Campbell. Working with both Luxury Wedding’s and Bride Special she
Isha Coleman
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
All a wedding needs is two people in love and the people that love them. For Josh and Hailey who took the scenic route to their happiness, the day has finally arrived, but the surprises just won't stop. Will they make it to their happily ever after with the bride's sanity still intact? A Happy Endings Wedding is classic Gilmore. There's humor, heart and honest emotion that will keep readers laughing through their tears and remembering why these characters are so easy to love.
Eileen
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author
We finally get to see Hailey married to Josh in A Happy Endings Wedding by Kylie Gilmore, the eleventh book in her Happy Endings Book Club series. Knowing full well that Hailey is THE best wedding planner, Hailey does not expect everything, and I do mean everything, go wrong with her wedding. The wedding takes place on Villroy Island with two major bridal magazines covering every detail. First the wedding gown is damaged by smoke from a fire. Then the rings disappear. The venue is double booked ...more
Quinn Fforde
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After waiting so long for Josh and Hailey's story, I wasn't ready for it to end. I was absolutely thrilled to see that they were getting a sequel novella. The wedding just had to be a big deal, especially considering that it involved a whole island's economic plans. You can see from the synopsis that the wedding is not going to go smoothly, but we also know that Josh and Hailey will not accept the problems meekly. Oh no! That is where the real story is. The romance, comedy, and sexiness come out ...more
Dawn Herrera
Shelves: favorites, reviews
A Happy Endings Weddings was a great romantic and sexy story it was a wonderful end to a great series. Kylie Gilmore has written a great book, it is one heck of a ride with some bumps along the way to the happy nuptials. I absolutely love Josh and Hailey they are just a fun, sexy and adorable couple who are finally getting their happy ending. I have to say this was probably my favorite book, because these two characters are amazing. There were times I was laughing out loud and then there were ti ...more
Maria Cecília
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The most expected Happy Ending Wedding of the whole romance series history!!! Finally Josh and Hailey are going to tie the knot on the most amazing Wedding. When everything falls apart in front of their eyes, they are now prepared to show their warrior skills. And they fight better when they fight together. Josh shows his shining armor when Haileys happiness is on the table. He is willing to do anything for her. Hailey proves again and again how strong she is, even when the tears cant stop falli ...more
Mayas
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I truly didn't think I could love Josh more than I did in the last book buy Kylie proved me wrong. With EVERYTHING that went wrong his love and positive attitude even reassured me and made ME smile. I could only imagine how Hailey felt.

Best. Line. Ever. "I'll wait".... I laughed so hard. I could just picture his face and body pose while saying it.

The brides preparation scene... tissue worthy and a damn great idea to steal..... Don't forget the unforgettable furries.

Just read the book because it
Dee Shelvey
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe that the happy endings book club series is over. It feels like yesterday we started on this journey, that mirrors Hailey’s and Josh’s.

Hailey is a bride that has everything under control, until she gets to where the wedding happens. Then one thing after another’s keeps putting up road blocks.

Josh will do anything to make sure that his bride has the fairy tale wedding she has always dreamed of. Even if it means rolling up has sleeves and forcing people to see things his way.

This s
Sharon
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great happy ending for Hailey & Josh!
Their big day is fast approaching, she's a wedding planner, what could possibly go wrong?
Kylie did these two justice with their fairy tale wedding, with mishaps, surprises, and just all around things going on!
Celebrate the wedding as you read along and remember why these two are here pledging their forever to each other!
I completely enjoyed this book, and looking forward to more to come from Kylie! 5 Happy ending stars for this one! Grab as soon a
Monica
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hailey and Josh are finally heading down the aisle towards their happy ever after and since Hailey is the epitamy of wedding planning and happy ever afters her wedding must be absolutely top notch. With the offer to host the wedding at Prince Phillip Rourke's castle at Villroy what could possibly go wrong? When everything does go wrong how will Hailey possibly save face with 2 magazines there to cover the event of the century?

With wonderful characters all making an appearance this book was an e
Sue Parker
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What should be the wedding event of the century turns into disaster. Hailey and Josh we getting married and price Phillip is their host. But the wedding planner he has hired has made every mistake possible. From double booking the chapel to screwing up the flowers. But josh is determined to make this day special for Hailey and he comes though! Another great story and I have to say I’m sad the series is over.
Julia Diaz
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Prevails

Hailey and Josh couldn't be happier. Their wedding day is finally approaching. Everything that can go wrong does. Love, however, in the end is all that matters for Hailey and Josh. I loved this book. It was funny and the way Josh and all her friends stepped up to make it a wonderful for her was heart warming. Sorry to see the series come to an end but it went out with a bang!!!!
Candace Mantyk
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hailey Adams and Josh Campbell are finally getting married! The wedding of the year is about to take place on Villroy Island and Hailey is not only the wedding planner, but also the bride. With two bridal magazines there to document the big day, Hailey is planning the biggest wedding of her career. If only everything could go as planned.........
Will Hailey get her Happy Ending after all?
The novella we've been waiting for, A Happy Endings Wedding is a must read!!
Patti
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous finish to this absolutely fabulous series!! Amongst all the chaos that ensues during the wedding of Hailey and Josh, you can not help but see the love that exists between this couple and all the other couples in this series!! Also gives you a brief look at the next stand alone book of the future King Gabriel of Villroy Island and the competition to find his future wife!! Don't hesitate to one click this book and this series!! So sad to see this Happy Ending Series end!!
Lena Dublin
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You’re Invited

You are cordially invited to Hailey and Josh’s wedding where anything that can go wrong will go wrong. The fun part seeing how their love and the family they are surrounded by work past the hiccups to see these two FINALLY tie the knot.

This is an adventure I will not forget. Only Kylie can seamlessly weave humor with a bit of tragedy. She gave all of us a Happy Ending to a great series.
Janeen Phillips
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to this series. Josh & Hailey’s wedding has been planned for a year but has been anticipated for even longer than that. As a top-notch wedding planner, Hailey expects every aspect of her wedding to go off without a hitch. Boy is she in for a surprise! But through it all, her friends, family and most especially Josh show her that it’s not the material things that make a perfect wedding; it’s the love and the people you share it with that makes it perfect!
Kathryn
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was probably the best book since the first one. It was funny and we finally got to see all of the family together again. Josh finally came across as a real human and the connection to Hailey was actually believable. I feel like it could’ve just been a second part of the last book instead of it’s own but it was nice to finally see what was going on with the rest of the crew.
Michelle
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The big day has arrived!! Josh and Hailey are getting married and Hailey wants everything to be Perfect. Unfortunately anything that can go wrong....does. Josh along with Hailey's friends work hard to head off any and all issues. In the end, them getting married is the most important aspect of the day. I am so happy to finally be reading Josh and Haileys Happy Ending
Annette Krumske
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YEAH! Finally the wedding of Hailey and Josh! Hailey's dream wedding has become a cursed wedding and how she and Josh reacts to the complications endears you to Josh. This book gives you the belief that love conquerors all! The Happy Ending Wedding was a enjoyable sweet and amusing read and one I was sad the story was over. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Samantha Reeves
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read and devoured each book in this series and loved every single one. This book though was just BEAUTIFUL. I loved the wrap up of this series, but I'm going to miss the Campbell's and the people who stole their hearts.
Kim Andrade
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always, another perfect addition to this series!! Lots of laughter, sweet romance and an amazing chemistry between Josh and Hailey. This is a great romance that is guaranteed to make you smile!!
Coral Mitchell
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've never been a fan of Hailey and her drama, but this was a fun read. Josh is the best groom ever. The gift from her friends endearing, and the twist unexpected. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Kristy
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perfect epilogue novella for Hailey and Josh! The shenanigans of the cursed wedding had me laughing and crying and loving this couple even more. Josh was AH-MAZING! I just love him so much! I had fun with this one and didn't want it to end.
Ruby
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Kylie Gilmore decided to give Hailey and Josh a wedding, and it left me even more in love with Josh than I was before. The wedding is turning into a disaster, and Josh steps in to show Hailey that all they really need is each other. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
Joyce Martinez
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to this series.
Dawn
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a sweet story about Hailey and Josh.
It was nice to see how they overcome the problems they faced on their big day.
I’m looking forward to the next book!!!
Nikki Barrett
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ah, what a bittersweet moment. The Happy Endings Book Club series has come to an end. I'm sure other book lovers who've been invested in a series for a couple years can understand. Finishing the last book of a series is like moving away from the home you've grown to love and have created memories with.

A Happy Endings Wedding is a fantastic blend of humor, emotion, and both sweet & sexy moments. Hailey is freaking out because her perfect wedding, which is being featured in magazines and kick
Pam
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic sequel! Josh & Hailey’s personalities are so tough & strong that you knew their wedding was going to be something else. Hailey’s demands of perfection were going to make anything less a heartache. This story was at times hilarious, sad, giddy & above all, fun to read!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Rejecting the Prince (Royal Secrets #8)
  • Abigail
  • Rescuing the Prince (Royal Secrets, #6)
  • Deadly Shadow: A Paranormal Suspense Thriller (The Assassin Chronicles Book 1)
  • The Knowing (The Knowing #1)
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • Have a Heart (Love Happens #4)
  • Cats Never Forget: Magical Cool Cats Mysteries Short Story
  • Winner Takes All (Warriors of the Heart #4)
  • Snow and Mistletoe Box Set
  • Hope's End: Ancient Enemy 3
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Harder than Steel (Super Stars, #1)
  • Maybe Forever (Maybe..., #3)
  • Eight Steps to Alpha (Nerdy by Nature, #1)
  • P.S. I Love You (Twickenham Time Travel Romance)
  • A Me and You Thing
  • Score (Boston Terriers, #6)
Sign up for Kylie's newsletter for exclusive excerpts and subscriber-only giveaways!

***Royal Catch, Royal Hottie, Royal Darling out now! Binge-read alert!***

Kylie Gilmore is the USA Today bestselling author of the Rourkes series, the Happy Endings Book Club series, the Clover Park series and the Clover Park STUDS series. She writes humorous romance that makes you laugh, cry, and reach for a cold g

Happy Endings Book Club (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Hidden Hollywood (Happy Endings Book Club, #1)
  • Inviting Trouble (Happy Endings Book Club, #2)
  • So Revealing (Happy Endings Book Club, #3)
  • Formal Arrangement (Happy Endings Book Club, #4)
  • Bad Boy Done Wrong (Happy Endings Book Club, #5)
  • Mess With Me (Happy Endings Book Club, #6)
  • Resisting Fate (Happy Endings Book Club, #7)
  • Chance of Romance (Happy Endings Book Club, #8)
  • Wicked Flirt (Happy Endings Book Club, #9)
  • An Inconvenient Plan (Happy Endings Book Club, #10)