Start by marking “Alpha's Call: A Collection of Shifter Romances” as Want to Read:
Alpha's Call: A Collection of Shifter Romances

Alpha's Call: A Collection of Shifter Romances

4.68  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Can you resist the Alpha’s Call?

This collection of hot alpha males is a must have for every shifter lover’s ebook library.

Six bestselling, fan-favorite authors bring you action-packed romances ranging from sensual to scorching. Wolves, big cats, dragons, and much more heat up the pages.

Go ahead. Ignore the Alpha’s Call. We dare you.

Featuring Bestselling Authors:
Lia Da
Published November 6th 2018 by Davis Raynes Publishing Group, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Alpha's Call, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha's Call

Cali Jewel
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Highly entertaining, thrilling, sexy, emotional and gripping group of shifter romances filled with danger, mystery, betrayal, longing and scorching hot passion.... Loved every one of them. All of the stories in this set are so exciting and filled with every kind of shifter imaginable that will set your heart pounding and keep you reading all night long.
Emabubby
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Six gifted paranormal writers got together to compile this superb collection of supernatural tales. Each and every story is a delight to read. Here is a quick summary of each author's contribution to this very entertaining addition to the paranormal genre.

Enchanting the Sea-Wolf by Kristal Hollis
Eason a werewolf shifter' love of the sea could be traced back to a lifesaving event with a
beautiful “sea goddess”

Alpha's Mate by Louisa Bacio
Weretiger turned to stone will his mate be able to save
Hsu Lee
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
I loved this collection!
How can I resist the call of an Alpha ( with a capital A )
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great collection!
Join us + experience it for yourself the Alpha's call!
Denise Van plew
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one will do more than satisfy it will have your overdose thanks to all the authors who have given us a taste of their alphas in this one. A couple I had read before but a couple where new to me with that being such a treat. Krista gave me a sample of her that I got to see first time with her wolf wrapping around me for sure. Lia shows us what strength comes about when you do what you must for love. Louisa has me anxious with her weretiger and the troubles that keep us on edge. Lori brings a ...more
Lory
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good box set filled with new author that I will be definitely checking out. My only complaint was with Lia Davis Alphas Fate just when things were getting juicy too. I needed more!!! It was just too short for my liking. I wanted to know how things were going to go especially with the merging of the pack. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining box set with plenty of action, intrigue, and of course steamy romance to keep you hooked from beginning to end. I voluntarily read and review ...more
Dmcl
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of short stories about Alpha’s and their trials, troubles and tribulations as they try to make a love connection with their mates. From An Alpha’s Fate by Lia Davis which tells the story of an abused Alpha female who more than stands up to her abusive mate, to Alpha’s Mate by Louisa Bacio where an ancient cursed jaguar alpha is awakened by his unsuspecting chosen, you’ll thrill to read these alpha adventures and paranormal Romances. Highly recommended for a terrific read.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a collection of paranormal romance authors to take you away, The Alpha's Call will do that and so much more. Each author has their own unique spin of writing that will provide you with hours of action packed drama that covers dragons to wolves. The alpha's of these stories will have you wanting to be the heroine and the star of their hearts.

Debra Richardson
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A compelling collection of amazing enjoyable, read-worthy paranormal romances. The stories included are action-packed, thrilling, suspenseful, and are guaranteed to set your kindle ablaze. Each book is unique with characters that are likeable. The chemistry between the heroes and heroines is steamy, raw and intense. This collection is a must read. Highly recommended!

poppy
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great collection of shifter romances and I really enjoyed them. This is a great way to find new authors and is a must-read for all shifter fans.While I did like one or two a little more than the others there was not a single one I did not like they are all well written with good characters I would recommend giving this set a try I really enjoyed it
Lynn
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
unusual shifter stories

A collection of varied and unusual shifter stories where if you like shifters you are sure to find something you will love .Each is different but each has a hea . With enough stories to keep you reading for days this is real value for money

Shannon
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An Alphas Fate by Lia Davis: I need more of this story! There were only four chapters, but so much information packed in them. I love the two Alpha’s and would love more of their story and to see where this all goes, especially with merging in the new pack mates.
Sherry Westendorf
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all of these authors and their books are good. These are excellent, exciting, emotional, surprising, not to mention hot. Alpha females and the women they want. I highly recommend this. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Lori
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic set of stories. Each one is unique and well-written. Alpha's Call is A+. Steamy and full of danger. Totally enjoyed!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Michelle Shemon
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Alpha's Call
A Collection Of Shifter Romances

This was a great collection of shifter romances. I loved this boxset. You get a variety of shifters dragons, wolves, kitty's , and others. Something for everyone, and at a great price. Definitely worth a read!!
Hanna
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this collection , the characters were well written and the plot moved really well. I found myself sucked into the story right from the beginning

Anne Richardson
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very good boxset from some great authors.
donna
6 Books in 1

Not too bad, short & sweet HEA's. Some twists & turns in the stories. Good variety on shapeshifters, sci-fi & straight romance
T.M. Payne
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed: Alpha's Call: A Collection of Shifter Romances
My Rating: 5 Stars
Author: Lia Davis, Lousia Bacio, Kristal Hollis, Christa Ann, Lori Titus, Misha Carver
Publication Date: 11/6/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
I am leaving a review for
Enchanted By the Sea-Wolf by Kristal Hollis

In this story we have quite a few things going on, Marissa is visiting her family after being suspended from her job.
She can't let go of the anger she feels about that.
She doesn't let many to
Oct 25, 2018
Eva Millien
Nov 02, 2018
Kristal Hollis
Nov 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Janelane
Rita Wray
Jenn M
Carl R.
Nov 05, 2018
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more