Start by marking “Sparrowhawk #2” as Want to Read:
Sparrowhawk #2

Sparrowhawk #2

(Sparrowhawk #2)

Trapped in the beautiful, deadly world of Faerie, Art realizes that there is only one way out. To survive, she has to fight. To escape, she has to win.
Published November 7th 2018 by BOOM! Studios

To ask other readers questions about Sparrowhawk #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sparrowhawk #2

Alexa
has a nice speech about colonialism, and Art has an angel and a devil on her shoulder (or two faerie creatures, whatever)
Liz (Quirky Cat)
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic
I can’t tell you how happy I am that I didn’t overlook this series. I very well may have, if I hadn’t spotted the author of the series. That would have been such a loss!
I’m really enjoying the twists on faerie that are being shown here. It’s sort of a darker version of Alice in Wonderland, but at the same time it isn’t – it has its own unique concept to support itself. Back to the similarities though, think about it. Girl displaced into a fantasy world, things are trying to kill her, oh and th
(a)lyss(a)
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wouldn't so much describe this series as 'Victorian Fight Club' so much as Alice in Wonderland, at least those are the vibes I get from the tricky faeries and Artemesia's need to gain experience to get strong enough to fight the faerie queen. I'm really liking the art and where the story is going.
Nicole
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: comic
Helps expand the world but doesn’t explain or add much. The new addition of a character (the angel on the shoulder equivalent) is nice and I have a feeling not as innocent as he seems. Not as strong as the previous issue.
solène ☾
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
"So I'm a fairy now?" "Some. A bit. Not all. The more glamour you have, the more fairy you become. It's quite like growing up. Quite gradual. There's no exact moment when you're no longer a child." "Isn't there?"
I'm really digging this new series and I can't wait for the next issue!
Fay
Apr 13, 2019 rated it liked it
There is a great call back in this one. The artist has a very clear divide between the human world and the Fairie world.
abi
Amy
Jan 20, 2019
Connie
Jan 07, 2019
Delilah S. Dawson writes whimsical and dark Fantasy for adults and teens. Her Blud series for Pocket includes Wicked as They Come, Wicked After Midnight, and Wicked as She Wants, winner of the RT Book Reviews Steampunk Book of the Year and May Seal of Excellence for 2013. Her YA debut, Servants of the Storm, is a Southern Gothic Horror set in Savannah, GA, and HIT is about teen assassins in a bank ...more

Sparrowhawk (6 books)
  • Sparrowhawk #1 (Sparrowhawk, #1)
  • Sparrowhawk #3
  • Sparrowhawk #4
  • Sparrowhawk #5
  • Sparrowhawk (Sparrowhawk, #1-5)