Start by marking “Huntress (Fated Mates Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Huntress (Fated Mates Book 2)

Huntress

(Fated Mates #2)

LOVE MAGIC...

There’s a war coming in the shifter world, a tear in the veil that separates good and evil, and the reincarnation of ancient goddesses heralds the preparations for the battles ahead. Rose, a wolf shifter, whose birth pack nearly killed her, has found contentment as a member of a loving pack, and that has been enough. When she meets the Alpha and Beta of a neig

Start your review of Huntress (Fated Mates Book 2)
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
4 CRANKY STARS

This is a story about a member of the Wolf pack named Rose. It is the second book in the series and brings in the Bear pack. All these shifters have their own special powers and magic. I enjoyed these characters more than the first book. The story seemed more cohesive to me. Rose’s backstory, as it is revealed, was more believable also. As in the first book, Rose finds her true mates also but in the form of two large bears.

As Rose’s story is revealed, she must face some hard truth
Sydney M Neblett
Never lose your compassion

This author sure knows how to bring us strong women characters who compliment the alpha males in their lives. They stand strong and spread love all while protecting those that they love. The author has built this wonderfully creative world in which these couples are able to thrive and beat the enemy. This book is one that I can see myself reading again and again. I can’t wait to read the next installment of the series.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
4.5 Stars

Good and fun read! I love how the women are just as cunning and powerful as the men in this series and the leading lady, Rose, in this book is no damsel in distress. This story is action packed from page one and doesn’t let up. When Rose’s secrets are revealed will that change Mason and Riker’s opinion of her? Awesome series and I can’t wait for the next installment!!
Eva Millien
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As the veil between good and evil starts tearing, the shifters are preparing for war while ancient goddesses are reincarnating which adds some wildly intriguing twists to this exhilarating world. In Huntress, Rose learns that the Alpha and Beta of the neighboring bear clan are her mates which turns her world upside down. But other changes are even more stunning to her existence which makes the emotional turbulence that Rose is facing as she tries to accept her new role even more chaotic. The rom ...more
Virginia Daugherty
Triads time 2

Excellent. Well written, easy characters and full disclosure. Am excited to find the next Goddess and see what comes from Rose, Riker, and Mason. Nice!!!!
Michael Paserelli
Wonderful follow up. I can see why this series has won awards.
Stacy B
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This book was so worth the wait. The action starts on page 1 and doesn't let up until the last page. I cannot wait until the next book comes out.
Sara Sigler
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rose had a very life before she got away from her pack. She helped her new pack to pay them back for taking her in, she was almost dead at the time. She defended her alpha matriarch against the hyenas and almost died, but she found her mates who were bears. She had some challenges to take care of, and was rewarded by the gods! Love this series by Lilli Carlisle also! Will have to get more of her books to read!
Karen Roma
Aug 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Huntress is the second book in Lilli Carlisle’s Fated Mates and I’m always in awe of these exceptionally strong and confident women and the males who they ultimately choose to share their lives. Great world building, interesting characters and an all-round well-developed storyline made this a thoroughly enjoyable read. I look forward to the next in the series.

Julie
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an interesting story and take on goddesses, magic and shifters. Rose has lost all her family in her wolf pack so she becomes part of another pack. In doing so, her life will change forever and new information will come to light. You will enjoy this 2nd book in the series.

SEng
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of Rose and her two mates Mason and Riker. They are the alpha and beta of their bear clan. The moment they meet Rose, they know she is their mate and their lives will be changed. I enjoyed these strong characters in this wonderful romance. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Rose Brown
Sep 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Everything I love in a good story!
“Huntress” is the second book in the “Fated Mates” series and is well worth the wait. With strong characters that fight, love, and laugh together with an action-packed adventure that you can’t put down. I highly recommend this story.
I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily
Elvira
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this author her characters are amazing and engaging with chemistry throughout the pages and the storyline has enough steam to keep me turning the pages.

Teresa
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Keep them coming

Love your stories very much each one is better than the last can't wait to see who is paired up next and what will happen with the war
Lynnette
Giant wolf mate

A more in depth look at the bear skeuth’s daikt life and the romance and adventures of their leading triad.
Ruth Edwards
Oct 22, 2018
Cecilia A White
Feb 01, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wreck & Ruin (Blue Angels Motorcycle Club #1)
  • Imperial Governess (Terran Reset #1)
  • Don't Tempt Me (Nora Jacobs #4)
  • Ancient Thought (Terran Reset #3)
  • Voiceless (The Willowdale Village Collection, #1)
  • Command Control (Terran Reset Book 4)
  • Going Cold (Terran Reset Book 5)
  • Survivor (Shifters of Consequence, #1)
  • Legacy (Shifters of Consequence, #2)
  • Recruiting Measures (Terran Reset #2)
  • A Lion's Pride
  • Oakley: Marshall’s Shadow – Jaguar Shapeshifter Romance (Marshall's Shadow Book 3)
  • Wrapped in Fire (Shattered Stars #7)
  • Abducted by the Alpha (Territory, #7)
  • Pierce: McCray Bruin Bear Shifter Romance
  • Ian: McCray Bruin Bear Shifter Romance
  • Class Zero (Stellar Born #3)
  • Dominion (Shifters of Consequence, #4)
Lilli Carlisle, lives outside Toronto, Canada. Lilli is a mother of three wonderful kids, wife to an amazing man and servant to the pets in her life. Lilli writes both Fantasy and paranormal romance and believes love should be celebrated and shared. After all, everybody needs a little romance, excitement, intrigue and passion in their lives

facebook: facebook.com/lillicarlisleauthor

Fated Mates (2 books)
  • Tigress (Fated Mates, #1)

News & Interviews