Start by marking “A Naughty Little Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Naughty Little Christmas

A Naughty Little Christmas

(Hope Falls Universe)

I figured moonlighting as a Santa stripper was the most exciting thing on my docket this holiday season.

But that was before Macy Clayton, my first love and the one I never wanted to get away, careened back into my life. Before the avalanche and the hike through a blizzard. Before getting snowed in at a secluded ranger station with nothing but a fire, a few fleece blankets
Published October 16th 2018 by Self Taught Ninja Inc (first published January 10th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about A Naughty Little Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Naughty Little Christmas

Start your review of A Naughty Little Christmas
exploraDora (Dora Guta)
***2 Stars, barely***

I usually don't like giving books crappy reviews... Most of the times, I try to look for something I enjoy in them and even if a book is not the best, I still find it in me to give it 3 stars.

Not this one though...

I was looking for a cute, romantic, Christmas read and while A naughty little Christmas seems to be just that, I was annoyed by quite a few things. The first one being that I was very annoyed by the fact that Macy forgave Dean so quickly and just jumped into bed
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Lili Valente is a must read for me, any way I can get her but this book was special since it centers around my very favorite holiday and it heated me right up on these cool nights. Christmas and all the good stuff is right around the corner and Lili has just the book to put you in the mood...spirit.

Sexy. Sweet. A great, fast paced, second chance romance that packed a serious punch straight to the heart and my panties. Naughty Little Christmas was the perfect romance and I didn't even put
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Shelves: arc
A romantic Christmas story with a saucy side.
Dean and Macy thought they had the perfect romance but they were only children and had so much growing up to do. Years later when fate steps in, Dean and Macy are thrust back together with explosive results. Trapped for the night in a snowstorm brings back all of the memories and feelings between these two and they realize that neither one of them ever really moved on.
Like all of Lili Valente's contemporary romances, A Naughty Little Christmas has l
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
Jessie Evans has written a sweet second chance romance that is sexy without being over the top. The story wasn't bogged down with secondary characters or overloaded by backstory, but instead gave just the perfect glimpse of Hunter and Macy's past so that I was invested in their future.
This novella was funny enough to make me laugh out loud but not so cheesy that I wanted to roll my eyes. Exactly the type of stranded in the snow story that I love to cuddle up with in the cold weather.
This was m
Sofia Almiroudis
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens when the one to save you from being crushed by tree happens to be the boy who crushed your heart 10 years ago? Macy left Lover's Leap and the boy she once loved. The boy she gave her firsts to and who also betrayed her and never looked back twice. Lover's Leap just wasn't Macy's home anymore. It only held bad memories even when they once held such beautiful ones. Dean... the boy next door that started as a friend and became so much more. When Macy's father left her and sister to men ...more
Terri
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not only with this book get you in the mood for Christmas, it will also get you in the mood for rekindling an old romance.

This is a great book by Lili Valente. Full of humor, the laugh out loud kind, as well as the heat between these two great characters. Macy and Dean's story began when they were just teenagers. True love that was not only sweet and innocent but the kind you knew would last a lifetime, that is until life snuck up and bit Macy right on the behind. She vows to never forgive Dean
Tracey
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

Adhering to the notion that you absolutely cannot go home again, and feeling more than a little bit Scroogey, Macy Clayton is back in Lover's Leap, Colorado, under extreme duress. After all, despite her hometown's name, Macy has no love at all for the place, or a certain someone that she thought she could trust. 'Tis the season? Not as far as Macy is concerned. She can't wait to shake the snow off her boots ASAP and beat it back to LaLa land, but if Dean Roberts has anything to say about it,
Tami Talbert
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Naughty Little Christmas is a hot and sexy second chance romance from Lili Valente. As always, Ms. Valente proves once again why she remains at the top of my must-read authors list. She repeatedly creates characters for me to fall in love with time and again, and Macy and Dean are no exception.

Though Dean and Macy haven’t seen each other for ten years, their lives again collide when Macy returns to her home town to wrap up some family business, and they unexpectedly end up trapped by a raging
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Naughty Little Christmas is Lili Valente's newest second chance romance. Two of my favorite things: Lili and second chance romances! Macy is back home just to pick up things her father left her. She left town years ago and never wanted to come back. But things don't always happen the way you want them to. Sometimes an icy road, a snow storm and a sexy man dressed as Magic Mike Santa come to your rescue. Dean can't believe it's Macy. His Macy. His first love and the woman he never got over. When ...more
KS
4.5 star - Christmasy Second Chance Romance

Loved this story. Macy and Dean were ripped apart when they were young and Macy felt (understandably) betrayed by Dean. Her home life wasn't the best and he was only looking out for her, but that's hard to understand when you are fifteen.

"I loved her enough to ask for the help she was too proud to ask for herself, and to give her a shot at a happy life. I'd loved her enough to give her up."

Fast forward to adulthood when Macy comes back to town to collec
Diane
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sexy, Santa-filled second chance…

If you read Snow Place Like Home by Jessie Evans than this story will be familiar to you – in the best of ways! This is a newly refactored, rebranded, expanded version and gives me everything I loved about the original plus a lot more…

Macy and Hunter had a second chance to make things right between them and they made full use of the opportunity. Along the way, they found out more about themselves and each other in a journey filled with smexy, fun, and heart-tug
Lisa
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
A Naughty Little Christmas by Lili Valente is a second chance romance novel. Told in dual POV, this quick read will melt the coldest ice. Set in the same Lili world as the Bedding The Bad Boy series, this is the story of Macy Clayton and Dean Roberts. A second chance romance that shows sometimes fate does intervene, even if it is in the way of natural disaster after natural disaster (black ice, avalanche, and winter storms to name a few).

Between Macy's initial anger and feelings of betrayal
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it

Macy and Dean were everything when they were younger. It started as best friends, until one day it was more, but when Dean see's Macy going without for her sister once their father leaves them, one action leads to them being separated for years.

When Macy goes back home to collect her dead fathers belongings it is a bad weather storm and chance that have the pair reuniting and able to clear up their pasts, along wit
Melanie R
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great romance

I really enjoyed Macy and Dean’s story. They were both likable characters and their romance seemed real. This wasn’t insta love since they had been friends as children and were each other’s first love before Dean tore them apart doing what he thought was right for Macy. I did feel Macy forgave him pretty easily when they were reunited after 10 years but realizing he did try to contact her and it was her aunt that returned his letters and never told her about them made it easier to a
Nicole Smith
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday
This a nice fast read to get into the holiday spirit. It's about second chances of first love. I loved Dean and Macy. They deserve a second chance and mother nature is going to make sure they can get one. I love holiday themed books and even better when they're a little naughty. The epilogue was the perfect touch in this one. This book has the great combination of heart, heat, and humor. It's one you should read this holiday season!
Debbi
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love when Lili writes stories for the holidays set with snow. It sets the mood for the holiday season and just makes everything warm and fuzzy.

This again was an amazing story that I didn’t want to end. Macy and Dean were perfect together. And that cover....I think it’s one of my favorites of all of Lulu’s books.

This is a second chance romance and who doesn’t love a Santa stripper. We would all love to wake up on Christmas morning to a gift like that!

Amy
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great, feel good story to leave a smile on your face! There are lovely elements of sweet with just enough sexy. Dean was swoon-worthy material with a few surprises on his side of the story, including his side job. I enjoyed the dual POV with very little angst to slow down the train to HEA. This book made me happy and was just what I was looking for. I have loved many of Lili Valente's books and this is another to add to that list.
Marybeth
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just adore Macy & Dean!! They were so lucky to get a second chance at love! When they were together as teenagers, there was so much weighing on them with the responsibility forced upon them by their families that there was just no way their love could have carried them through all that. They were simply too young. Dean’s love for Macy caused him to betray her trust because he loved her so very much and that was as heartbreaking as it was necessary. Fast forward ten years and Macy returns to to ...more
Judy
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love second chance romance books! And when it takes place around Christmas time, I'm in!! Loved the characters, they had some chemistry going on!! I thought the cover was super hot, as well!

As much as I enjoyed this book, I dislike when books are "refurbished". That was the only disappointing part of it.
Janice
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Review of A Naughty Little Christmas by Lili Valente

Macy and Dean - 5+++++ Stars

An absolutely delightful story about second chances. Dean's Santa Suit was a real hoot as well. This book will give you plenty to laugh about and enough to be sad over too. Pick it up as soon as you can.

**********
**Honest review voluntarily provided from a Complimentary Copy**
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a delightful gem of a read.
Lili nails the second chance at romance stories. She knows just how to make the reader feel like part of the setting of the story.
Dean and Macy had some hot AF chemistry. I felt every bit of it.
Passion, lust, and a lot of sexiness is what is going down!
This is a must read people!
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I loved this quick sexy second chance romance. It what you need to get your bells ready to be jingle this holiday season. Macy and Dean were on fire but there is a definite emotional side there was beautifully written. I loved how date decided these two needed to be stuck together and even with all that snow they were steamy up the pages!
Theresa
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great holiday treat! Such a sweet second chance tale. This gives me all the feels. Dean and Macy are adorable, and what once seemed like an inevitable HEA for them, fate decides to put a few bumps in the road. With both of them being far from the other, a series of events puts them in the same place. A

This was a beautiful, hot, dirty-talking, sweet, lovely story.
Kelly Brock
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Naughty Christmas

This was super cute, very sexy, and a whole lot of fun. A hot childhood best friends that had life leading then in different directions but eventually they find their way back to each other. This had some great supporting characters as well.
Linda Kam
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

A lovely heartwarming story about second chance romance.
Loved the storyline and the characters and their connections with each other.
Would love to have seen Dean in his Costumes. No doubt he would look as hot as hell.
Virna
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this story, the characters are good and have chemistry, but they will have to overcome from ups and downs not only from there pasts but some from there here and now there is a bit drama and happy ever after.
Sara Ann
Oct 21, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Blah. I was bored the whole time and the pace was too fast. Macy forgave Dean too fast to be realistic... This just didn’t work for me.
MaryJanesLoveChild
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Adorable quick read
Mary Silvestri
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Cute, quick read. Enjoyable to watch two old friends get back together in time for Christmas. It speeds and glosses over some facts, but still a cute read.
Patti
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick little read of a second chance romance. I enjoyed this story.

• Puck Buddies (Bad Motherpuckers #6)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • The Panty Melter (Hunter Brothers #4)
  • Snowbound with the Billionaire (Master Me #1)
  • Friends with Bang-ifits (The Bangover #0.5)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • A Down and Dirty Christmas
  • The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)
  • The Decadent Gift (The Gift #3)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Snowed in with the Boss (Master Me #2)
  • Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material #4)
  • Royal Package
  • The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • Masquerade with the Master (Master Me #3)
  • Santa Baby: a Carelli Family Christmas Novella
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Jessie Evans, gave up a career as an international woman of mystery to write the sexy, contemporary romances she loves to read.

She's married to the man of her dreams, and together they're raising a few adorable, mischievous children in a cottage in the jungle. She grew up in rural Arkansas, spending summers running wild, being chewed by chiggers, an

Hope Falls Universe (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Getting His Hopes Up (Hope Falls Universe KW, #1)
  • Kissed by a SEAL (Hope Falls Universe KW, #2)
  • Off-Limits Love (Hope Falls)
  • Crazy Thing (Hope Falls)
  • Can't Forget Her (Hope Falls; River Bend #4.5)
  • Hearts Afire (Hope Falls)
  • Waiting For You (Hope Falls)
  • Wildest Dreams (Hope Falls)
  • Stealing Home (Hope Falls)
  • Love Remains (Hope Falls)