Start by marking “Life Rewritten (Welcome to Otter Tail Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Life Rewritten (Welcome to Otter Tail Book 3)

Life Rewritten (Welcome to Otter Tail Book 3)

Delaney Spencer erased every trace of Chantal – the wildly popular rocker she used to be. She's a carpenter now. Her only connection to her old life is drumming in a local band.

Until Sam McCabe shows up in town. The sibling of her late lover and bandmate Diesel, Sam has been searching for her. For the sake of his brother's children, he needs the unreleased songs she and
Published September 12th 2018 by Dragonfly Press (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Life Rewritten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life Rewritten

Start your review of Life Rewritten (Welcome to Otter Tail Book 3)
Stacey
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delaney doesn't want to relive her past as Chantal, the wild drummer, but when Sam, the brother of her ex-lover and bandmate Diesel, comes knocking. He knows Delaney and Diesel wrote songs that weren't released and he wants them so he can release them and use the money to care for his brother's children.

Delaney is between a rock and a hard place. She feels bad for Sam and Diesel's children, but she doesn't want to go back to the life she went behind. I felt for Sam because he's trying to do the
Carolyn
Seeing as the heroine was a musician, made me interested in reading it. Although, it was an interesting read, it wasn't a great book, just okay. The story is she made a new life for herself in a small town, then in comes her late lover's brother who wants her to release some music they made together to help out his kids.She of course, doesn't want too, because that would expose her being the wild Chantal. Of course they had to bring up the fact, Delaney(who used to be Chantal) was a former drug ...more
Marissa Marchan
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After her lover and fellow band member, Diesel, died of an overdose, Chantal, a drummer and composer in their rock band, went into hiding in a small town in Wisconsin and changed her identity. It's hard to picture a celebrity rocker turned furniture maker. Even the romance between Chantal aka Delaney, and Sam, Diesel's brother, was a little dry to me. Sure, they fell in love, but I didn't feel the connection or sparks between them. I wasn't quite convinced that they had a 'thing'. I had issues w ...more
Sharon Grow
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series keeps getting better and better. Ms. Watson has such a way with writing that you are almost laughing out loud on one page and ready to cry on the next. Delaney Spencer is such a strong female character, yet so vulnerable. She has made amends for her past life as a rock singer and now lives a quiet life in Otter Tail, Wisconsin. She avoids the limelight, plays in a small band at the local pub on the weekends and does her creative carpentry. Delaney knows that if the media finds out th ...more
Linda
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life Rewritten is an engrossing, well-written romance and I couldn't put it down. The characters are genuine and likable. The emotional story is detailed and realistic. Delaney and Sam have great chemistry together and the relationship that each of them builds with the children over the course of the story is believable and heartwarming. It's a great read and my favorite book in the Otter Tail series. I enjoyed it very much.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jolie
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In my experience, books later on in a series tend to kind of fizzle out. I can count on one hand how many times I have given a 5-star rating to the 3rd book in a series. Life Rewritten is among those elite few.

Be warned, have tissues nearby. This book is going to make you cry. I wasn’t expecting it and had to go scrounging for tissues. There are some pretty emotional scenes that will rip your heart out and put it back in.

The author did a fantastic job of showcasing how hard alcohol/drug addictio
Cathy Geha
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delaney Spencer has a secret. She left her life as Chantal behind and locked all of her past away behind a cupboard door. She has a new life that fits her well but when Sam McCabe arrives in town with his guardians, the children of her deceased lover, her life could and very likely will change in big ways. Will she be able to hang onto her “self”? Will she find a way to help Sam be a better caretaker of the children entrusted to him? Will she and Sam end up with a happily ever after of their own ...more
Catlou
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delaney Spencer just wants to live her current life in peace with no one knowing about her past. Sam McCabe is determined to get the only thing he believes will help his dead brother’s kids. The problem is he must find Chantal, his brother’s former lover and bandmate, to do so. That’s why he’s in Otter Tail at the Harp listening to Delaney play; he’s found her.

This series just keeps getting better with each romance. Delaney and Sam’s tale will capture you from the beginning. Their story is appe
Izzy
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let me be clear: I don't like sex scenes! I think they do absolutely nothing for the plot whatsoever. I'm reading these silly books because I got given a pile of them & sometimes at this juncture in my life I have a lot of empty hours to fill, & not much internet time to find something more suitable to my reading tastes. THAT said, this book actually was pretty damn good other than the nudy bits!
I felt like we've all kind of faced these kinds of situations at some point (not this exact one per
E_bookpushers
This wrenched my heart so many times. It dealt with substance abuse, being famous, friendship, guild, suddenly having to become a parent. This is one I will re-read. Watching the journey that the hero, heroine, and children went through not to mention hearing what the heroine had dealt with before. Wow.
Bev
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delaney is a brilliant drummer and singer. What is she hiding from her past? Who is Sam and the two children he has with him when he arrives in Otter Tail? I enjoyed this book so much and cannot wait to read more of this wonderful series.
Anna Lee McNeil
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book!

Since this is the third book in this series,I would really be hard pressed to choose which book I've enjoyed the most. I've already purchased the next book in the series so I'm expecting it to be just as good. I highly recommend this whole series!
Harlequin Books
Jun 25, 2016
Sat
Sep 01, 2012
Jun 10, 2020

• Securing Piper (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #3)
  • Child's Play
  • Sated in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #2)
  • Embraced in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #3)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • Stealing Vengeance (Vengeance, #1)
  • Finding Home (Hometown Harbor, #1)
  • Bishop's Endgame (Endgame Trilogy #3)
  • Toxic Vengeance (Vengeance, #4)
  • Shameless With Him (Less Than, #3)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • Defending Zara (Mountain Mercenaries, #6)
  • Burned (Titanium Security, #3)
  • Securing Avery (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #5)
  • SEAL for Hire (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL at Sunrise (Silver SEALs #12)
  • The Storm (A Berry Springs Novel)
  • Cabin 1 (Steele Shadows Security #1)
USA Today bestselling author Margaret Watson is a two-time RITA Finalist with thirty books in print for Harlequin and Silhouette and many other award-winning romantic suspense novels.

When not writing, Margaret practices veterinary medicine in the Chicago area.