Start by marking “Black-Tie Christmas: A Sweet, Young-Adult Christmas Romance” as Want to Read:
Black-Tie Christmas: A Sweet, Young-Adult Christmas Romance

Black-Tie Christmas: A Sweet, Young-Adult Christmas Romance

Seventeen-year-old Evelyn Hart is a broken shell of her former self. She can’t even talk to the cute barista in the mall who asks for her number without having a panic attack afterward. Barely holding herself together, she heads to the Caymans with her family for a little pre-Christmas trip, needing time to focus on her future career as an artist.
All is well until they che
ebook
Published November 27th 2018 by Jo Michaels

To ask other readers questions about Black-Tie Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black-Tie Christmas

Start your review of Black-Tie Christmas: A Sweet, Young-Adult Christmas Romance
Catherine Pratt
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The cover of this book made me want to read it. It was a sweet YA romance. There is a scene in the book that is exactly like the cover. Teenage love, gotta love it. For teens it would be swoon worthy lol. The girls would fall in love with the male main character. He was sweet, charming and ever so cute. The book was wonderful and the writing was great.. This book made me think of my youngest son, even though he is just 9 , he's growing up so fast. Soon he would find a girlfriend and have the hap ...more
Sunny Shelly Reads
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This short story is simple and sweet. The writing style felt a immature, but this is definitely a short story suitable for a teenage girl.

Evie and Adam are quite a cute couple. Their paths keep crossing over and over again before they finally give in and kiss under the mistletoe.

I received an advanced copy and voluntarily left a review.
Jessica Belmont
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Black Tie Christmas is a sweet novella, with loads of feel good romance and Christmas joy. It didn’t take me long to read the story, but it was fantastic and kept me hooked til the last page.

I’m a huge fan of Jo Michaels. Every book I’ve read by her has not disappointed, and this one is no exception. She knows how to write a compelling story and engaging characters and pack a punch with a novella.

If you’re looking for a sweet, YA romance to get you in the Christmas mood, I suggest checking this
Alina Bogateanu
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
It's a short sweet YA book. About the Christian part, the book is more general than a book with a Christian theme. It is the story between Adam and Evie. You will discover more while reading.

I have already given only 3 stars, because even if I like the story, I have read better books. But I recommend it.
Jean Hall

• Solitaire
  • The Gravity of Us
  • This Winter
  • Nick and Charlie
  • How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories (The Folk of the Air, #3.5)
  • The Ickabog
  • The Impossible Vastness of Us
  • Fight or Flight
  • I Was Born for This
  • Loveless
  • The Fragile Ordinary
  • Aftermath (The Afterworld Saga, #1)
  • Radio Silence
  • Revolution
  • The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air, #1.5)
  • Girl, Serpent, Thorn
Jo Michaels loves writing novels that make readers gasp in horror, surprise, and disbelief. While her browser search history has probably landed her on a list somewhere, she still dives into every plot with gusto, hoping "the man" will realize she's a writer and not a psychopath about to go on a rampage. Her favorite pastimes are reading, watching Investigation Discovery, and helping other authors ...more

News & Interviews