Start by marking “Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)” as Want to Read:
Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)

Birth of a Baby Daddy

(The Baileys #3)

If you're having fun living your bachelor life in your Alaskan hometown and out of nowhere a woman shows up holding a baby she insists is yours, you need a plan-a birth plan.

BP Step #1 - Lift your jaw off the floor.

BP Step #2 - Figure out the baby's age-do the math.

BP Step #3 - Try to remember the woman and with any luck, her name.

BP Step #4 - Double check that she's not c
Published May 2nd 2019 by Piper Rayne, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Birth of a Baby Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Birth of a Baby Daddy

Liv
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
--> That's how excited I was about this book! It drove me crazy not knowing who the baby's daddy was. Finally, the secret's been lifted!

3.5 Stars

Besides Savannah’s story, this one was the most anticipated book in this series for me, especially after how book #2 ended. I was so excited and had high expectations with a storyline like that, because there were so many possibilities and you just never knew on which path it would lead you.
'This is like a wild fucking pitch I didn't see coming
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best small town romance series I’ve ever read and every book just gets better and better! I’m writing a full review for the blog but just had to say, I LOVE EVERYTHING about these characters! The perfect romance!
Tpagirl
Birth of a Baby Daddy was the third book in the Bailey’s series by the authors Piper Rayne. They are my new favorite authors because they keep me giggling and this experience was no different.

The book started exactly where the previous book left off with the Bailey family celebrating Rome’s new restaurant and a female stranger crashing the party wanting to know which twin, Denver or Rome, was her baby daddy.

No spoilers on which twin was the star of this show, so I can’t elaborate, but let’s just
Shayna
“𝗜’𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜’𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁."

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 by Piper Rayne will truly touch your heart! This series just keeps getting better and better. If you haven't fallen in love with 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘴 yet, you are missing out on something so special!

🅖🅡🅐🅑 🅘🅣 🅗🅔🅡🅔
Amazon → https://amzn.to/2VrDHsv
Apple → https://apple.co/2TbDKUm
B&N → https://bit.ly/2Rmxt7i
Kobo → https://bit.ly/2ztREJH

ARC Tag
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is not my first read by this author & I have been waiting for this book finally!
First of I'd like to say that I am Miranda through and through!! haha she is the bomb!! Also that this was not what I expected to be honest. It was so much more, you get to revisit the previous characters, same banter and fun except now there is a baby girl involved that is the sweetest thing ever.

When Harley decided to stay for that one week so the hero can get to know his daughter, it was so brave of her c
Caroline
5 stars

They did it again! I love this series and I adore the authors!
I love a good Surprise pregnancy/one-night stand book and this is for sure going up there with some of my favorites in this trope.
This book is filled with humor, love, a loud family who don't know when to mind their own business, a Surprise pregnancy, a little drama and a lot of fun. What more can you ask of a good book?

This is a Bailey's books so of course it is good they don't even have to have a love story in the book as
Carmen Rae
Hmmm how do you review a book when one of the MCs is a secret? When all you want to do is gush about him, it makes it even harder. If you're reading this in series order then you know one of the twins just became an unexpected baby daddy. If your not, don’t worry this could be read as a stand alone you just missed the cliffhanger of OMG who’s the baby daddy from the last book.

And since that little bomb was dropped I have been dying to find out whether it was Denver or Rome and how the Bailey cl
Tina Morgan
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I swear Piper Rayne gets writing this amazing books and making it harder and harder for me to pick which one is actually my favorite!! I keep saying I think this last one is but I honestly believe that they all are and I just can't pick or that the one I'm reading at the moment is until the next one or whatever they all are I'm just loving the one I'm on at the moment the most because it's the one that's freshest in my mind.  Lol I know I sound crazy but I love their books and with this one I ca ...more
Melissa B
LAWD HAVE MERCY.... this book was EVERYTHING!!! I'm so head over heels in love with the Bailey's and with each book released it gets harder and harder to pick a favorite and really you can't because each one is that damn good!

In true Piper Rayne fashion we get a read that is filled with witty banter, family shenanigans and undeniable chemistry. Harley is a beautiful, sassy, tell-it-like-it-is momma who only has her adorable baby's interest at heart. Baby daddy is the typical bachelor and one wh
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
Piper Rayne sure knows how to start a story off with fireworks. That's one of the things I've really enjoyed about the Bailey series. These books jump right in and get things moving. It makes for a great read that is instantly attention grabbing.

Once again I fell even more in love with the Bailey family in this story. I loved how they always come together to help and support each other. Even if it's one of their own who's actions caused the current situation they're dealing with.

I don't want t
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A forever bachelor now a baby daddy!
I love this troupe and this family so much... The close-knit Bailey family sticking together through thick and thin.
Harley comes to town to introduce her daughter to the baby daddy and what ensues are two strangers getting to know each other and navigating life as parents.
I think where I struggled a bit was feeling the connection between these characters as they were literally strangers but I loved watching them get to know one another and the Dad bonding wit
KFForever
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

And the Bailey’s are back in the Buzz Wheel. They always get in there for such delicious antics. This time; however, is for one Bailey, a life-changing event. Harley came into town looking for the father of her child. Not realising that the father was an identical twin. The Hero never for one minute ever thought that at the age of 25 a child would be calling him Da-da.

Through highs and lows, the Hero proves to everyone around h
Nadine Bookaholic
Okay, so here's the deal this is going to be a super short review because there is NO WAY I am blowing the secret on which twin, Denver or Rome, is the Baby Daddy but I will say I was right in who I thought it was! ;)

Harley had a one-night-stand and the results were a beautiful baby girl named Calista. Being brought up in foster care and not knowing her own medical background has driven Harley to find Calista's father which brings her to Alaska. If you read Advice from a Jilted Bride, and I hop
Sofia Lazaridou
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From what I gathered, Advice from a Jilted Bride (book 2 in the series) ended with a cliffhanger when the heroine showed up out of the blue with a baby in tow. Since the series is called "The Baileys" is safe to say that one Bailey guy is about to find out that he is a daddy. I haven't read book 2 and I was a little lost at first. Anyway, I was asked not to reveal anything about the MCs and I don't even know if the heroine's name was mentioned, so I will refer to them as heroine and hero from no ...more
Paula  Phillips
May 28, 2019 rated it liked it

One of my favorite authors is Piper Rayne and so when she releases a new one - it jumps to the top of my reading list, and I devour it within one sitting. The Baileys at the moment happens to be one of my favorite bookish families. I want to be a Bailey. Birth of a Baby Daddy is one of the twin's story as a woman rocks up carrying a little girl, and she doesn't have a name but a face. The thing is that there is two of them, and now they have to pinpoint nine months earlier to see which bachelor
Saly
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book about the Bailey siblings and this time it is the 25-year old twins that are the focus. The question of who is the baby daddy is solved soon, and we learn it is Rome, who in the past books has been shown to have a way with women. He is now on the verge of opening his restaurant so the news is a bomb. I liked how he took the time to process the news and step up.

Now, I really really liked the heroine Harley. Having grown up in foster care and never having known her
Ambur
Shelves: daddylicious

I've never seen this show...but this GIF is so perfect for this book! haha

Initial Reaction:
Absolutely looooved this one!!! The couple was fabulous! I loved Harley and I loved getting to know the Baileys even better...especially our mystery baby daddy! 😉

This Book In 5 Words:
Surprising. Flirty. Delicious. Tender. Daddylicious.

What Did I Like:
- The characters! One of my favourite things about Piper and Rayne's books will always be their characters! They put you completely in their characters
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG, Piper Rayne's books just gets better and better every time. I keep thinking I loved the previous one and then I read the next one and that is my favourite, and I bet when I read the next one... well you get the picture, lol

At the end of the previous book, we were left with Huh, What happened here and the problem is that Harley is looking for her baby daddy. Unfortunately for her, the guys she thinks it is, is a twin and both of them do not remember sleeping with her. I mean really it can on
Susan (susayq ~)
I love the Bailey family more and more with each book in their series! This was everything you have come to expect from Piper Rayne's story-telling....funny, swoony, and totally making you want to spend time with the people on the pages :)
Alex ♈
May 02, 2019 marked it as how-about-never
Is it a book about male protagonist's birthday (literally) and maybe his childhood?
I would even dare to ask, if the models on the cover are his parents...

Coz... that title...
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Advice Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3) by Piper Rayne
I absolutely fell for Rome, no real surprise, after all he is a Bailey, Harley and Calista. In fact there is not a Bailey that I don’t love. They are such a great family and their friends are just as awesome.
I really love small town romances and found myself wishing that I could be a part of the Lake Starlight , Alaska community. However it can also make it harder to live in, as Harley finds out when she arrives in town se
Avidez Literaria
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"If I could trust myself, this situation would be a lot easier."

Denver and Rome are twins and have always played games. Even with girls. Until a girl appears in the middle of the family dinner, with a little girl in her lap, stating that Denver is the father, but the arrival of Rome reveals: there are two potential fathers for this baby.

And at least two questions remain in the air: Is Calista's father Denver or Rome? And will one of Lake Starlight's most notorious bachelors be hooked into the li
Ariadna Basulto
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A super sweet and fun surprise baby romance where you’re dying to know what twin is the baby daddy? Yes, please! Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Raine had me from the blurb and I was not disappointed one bit.

I loved Harley. She’s a strong, independent single mom trying to do her best for her daughter. Having grown up in foster care herself she’s doing the most she can to give her baby Calista a better life than she had, including a family. And gah, that kid is freaking cute! She stole my heart o
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Piper Rayne is back with the third book in the highly addicting Bailey's series and OMFG y'all! You do not want to miss out on this brand new standalone release! Surprise baby is mmt kryptonite and this unique take on that had me all in my feels, right from the very start.

Birth of a Baby Daddy was a sexy, sweet, charming, irresistible romance that had me grinning, swooning, laughing, and giggling a whole heck of a lot during all the little moments in this journey.

All Harley wanted to do
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am falling more and more in love with the Baileys clan and the town of Lake Starlight. Piper Rayne have done it again! I love this series and I adore these authors. Birth of a Baby Daddy is another sweet and funny addition to this fantastic series.

I loved every single second of this book. I loved the characters, the chemistry, the friendships, the already there family bonds and I loved the little new family that blossomed in this book. Piper Rayne never fail to make me laugh and swoon with the
Nicole Smith
Shelves: romantic-comedy
I love the Baileys so much! This is the third book and my favorite so far. I want to be part of the crazy Bailey family. They may get on each other nerves, but you can feel the love they have because when one needs help they all come calling. I loved Harley and her little girl Calista. Calista stole my heart. Her nickname for her grandma is the same one I have for my grandpa so that brought a smile to my face every time I read it. I'm not going to say who Calista's dad is because you need to rea ...more
Gab Mce
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing

The more and more you read Piper Rayne the more and more you continue to fall in love with their characters! This was so awesome because first of all it had you hooked because you didn’t know who the baby daddy was...then when it was revealed my jaw was literally on the floor.

The main characters are strong and flawed and so real that you can’t help but root for them. Their journey intensified your need to have them come together and that is part of the Pipe Rayne brilliance.

And then you keep r
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Birth of a Baby Daddy is book 3 in the The Baileys series. Each book covers a different Bailey sibling so you should be ok reading it as standalone. I totally love the Baileys and couldn't wait to read this one. I was excited to see who this book was about. The blurb doesn't tell you which sibling this one is about, the only clue we get in the blurb is that it's one of the twin boys. Harley comes to town looking for her daughter's (Calista) daddy. Harley seemed sweet and nice but at first I wond ...more
Kathy
This series about the Bailey family in Lake Starlight is just too much fun to resist. There is a perfect amount of swoonworthy moments and angst. A closeknit family that supports each other and can't stay out of each other's business... plus sarcasm, wit and a whole lotta love.

Birth of a Baby Daddy is just as much fun as the previous two novels in this interconnected series of standalones with an element of mystery. Who exactly is the baby daddy?

It doesn't take long for the mystery to be reveal
Kim
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By far, the BEST book in the series and I loved every moment, from start to finish! Harley had NO idea when she stepped foot in Alaska looking for her baby Carlista’s daddy, that her life would change forever. Both main characters are so flawed individually that when they come together as a couple, they are absolutely perfect for each other! This cute story was full of fun moments, undeniable chemistry and second chances that had me swooning throughout most of the book! You’ll definitely want to ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to husb ...more

The Baileys (9 books)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand  (The Baileys #1)
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys #2)
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • Secrets of the World's Worst Matchmaker (The Baileys #7)
  • Winning my Best Friend's Girl (The Baileys #8)
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)