Start by marking “Wicked Tales: An All Hallow's Eve Anthology” as Want to Read:
Wicked Tales: An All Hallow's Eve Anthology

Wicked Tales: An All Hallow's Eve Anthology

All Hallow’s Eve, when the veil to the dead is said to be thin and permeable allowing spirits to pass through.

Enjoy eight tantalizing tales from some truly wicked minded authors. Ward off those evil spirits with your bonfires, offerings and jack-o-lanterns then grab your copy and enter our worlds…If You Dare.

Stories exclusive to this anthology:
Pretty Complicated by Ma
Published October 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Tales

Cece Rose
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A prequel for The Grey Witch Series is being featured in this set. If you've read Black Spells and Twisted Souls, be sure to snag a copy. It's set two years before the events of BS&TS and is set mostly on the night Kayla meets Darren for the first time! <3

*Review left from participating author, if you couldn't already tell.
Mandie
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Grey Witch and Halloween Magic, the prequel to the Grey Witch series. It was short and fun. It mainly covers the night that Kayla and Darren meet. Their chemistry is uncharted!! It’s a fantastic set up! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the stories in this anthology!
Renée
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Halloween anthology by 8 amazing authors.

Review for: Grey witch and Halloween Magic by Cece Rose
Its Halloween and Kayla and Lizzy are heading to a party. Where they’ll just happen to meet Darren and Paul for the first time. I love that even from the first meeting Kayla and Darren have chemistry.
The introduction of a few of the main characters is fantastic.
This is a great prequel to the Grey Witch series.
Jordan
Review for Grey Witch and Halloween Magic by Cece Rose.

This prequel is a fun and quick read giving us a glimpse at some of the Grey Witch characters before the first book, Black Spells and Twisted Souls. It was great to see Kayla meeting Darren and see how Rhydian gets involved. I can't wait to read more of Kayla and the guys in future books!

I haven't read the rest of this anthology yet but I look forward to the other stories by some more great authors!
Ainsley Jaymes
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Cece Rose's Grey Witch and Halloween Magic from this anthology and I loved it! I love the wit, the humor, the twists. It all keeps you on the edge of your seat, wanting more with every page. I really enjoyed learning about Kayla and Darren's first encounter. I can't wait to see what else this series will bring!
Margaux Espinosa
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sorry I’m advance for the lengthy review. I snagged this as a preorder because I love the authors involved and let me tell you.....SO GOOD! I’m so glad I decided to get this Anthology, because all the authors involved are amazingly talented artists. Seriously all of these books are completely amazing stories. Usually when you get an anthology there are at least one or two stories in it that aren’t that good or just aren’t you’re type of story. Not the case with this one! I loved every story, eve ...more
Jennifer G
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
All Hallow’s Eve. 31 October, Samhain, Allhalloween, All Saints' Eve, Hallows' Evening or Halloween. The time when the boundary between this world and the Otherworld could more easily be crossed. When the veil is thin, spirits cross to play in the human realm. Today it's a time for jack-o'-lanterns, trick-or-treating, costumes, haunted houses, corn mazes, and hayrides. This year Brandy Slaven, Mary Martel, Cece Rose, Crystal Ash, Serena Akeroyd, Bethany Jadin, J.J. Dean, and Elissa Ryan have all ...more
Janet
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review of Witchy Tricks and Demon Treats by Crystal Ash

This is a brilliant story about Deja, her demons and their family after the Unholy Trinity series finished. Their family is growing up and we get to spend some time with them in this lovely look at how fabulous the children are and how much those four hot men love their witch and their family. The children are lucky enough to have four fathers but each one has inherited their actual father's traits. Deirdre is clever and hasn't m
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Pretty Complicated by Mary Martel

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Oh Hash!!! *Wipes th
Book Addict
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another combination of great short stories written by 8 very talented authors. These stories provide some insight into some of our favourite characters from great series!!

Grey Witch and Halloween Magic - Cece Rose
I love this quick exhilarating read about Kayla and Darren meeting..these two are hot together! It is a great prelude to the Grey Witch books and now I am even more excited to read the next book in this series! But I have one huge question...who was that in the closet 😘😘 Bring on more
Lucy
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
8 novellas

Truly enjoyed these short stories around the Halloween time. Loved each other and can't wait to read more of their series.
Mary martel shows use a time before carmine.
Crystal ash shows us deja and her mean with the children which was amazing to see.
Cece rose showing us the prequel as answering some questions with Kayla and Darren meeting.
Brady slaven about Alyssa and her cove which was anagrams I'll be looking into this series.
Bethany Jordan short story has so much ste
TipseyBookReviews
I picked this anthology up to get Grey Witch and Halloween Magic by C. Rose, but was excited to see addition stories by Serena Akeroyd, Brandy Slaven, Crystal Ash, and Mary Martel. I haven’t gotten to all the stories yet, but will be checking them out.

Pretty Complicated by Mary Martel is an MM story based in her Mercy MC world and seems to be a prequel story for Kings story. I’ve on read Martel’s Ariel Kimber books, but definitely want to go check out this series.

Origins by Serena Akeroyd is a
Charlene
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An Anthology of wicked tales, so far I have only read Haunted Delights by Bethany Jaidin. If you read The Code, this one follows the characters of Emma, Gunner and Jax. It’s Halloween and Emma is invited to a charity ball to help her friend Zoey raise money for the free clinic where she works. With Emma picking the guys costumes, which will have you chuckling one minute and fanning yourself the next, the nights events go from steamy to extra steamy when they ditch the party early for a run throu ...more
Jemimah  Zafoune
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've previously read books from the majority of the authors who have written tales for this anthology before which is what swung me in deciding to buy this set. However I've also been introduced to a few new to me authors and their writing which I really enjoyed and will be seeking out more of their work. All of the tales in this book were awesome. Some of them contained characters that I already know but most were new to me. A great treat for Halloween, but they can also all be read at any othe ...more
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty Complicated by: Mary Martel
I received this book for an honest review.

*sigh* Hash and Stephan

Hash is ready to get away for a little while taking a ride he stumbles across a haunted house/corn maze. Something he is not into but when he sees the bikes he decides to stop. He is on a mission to find Stephan and OH man does he find him.

I loved reading this and seeing King, Hash, and Stephan. I was cracking up watching Hash navigate the haunted house. No
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t typically read anthologies, but seeing Mary Martel’s name in this definitely caught my attention. There were a couple of other authors that I am also familiar with, but there were many that were new to me. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed each story. Pretty Complicated was absolutely perfect. This is kind of a prequel for characters from Pretty Ugly. I loved getting a bit more insight into Stephen and Hash’s relationship. I think that little peek into them made me love th ...more
Jane Catherine
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review for: Grey witch and Halloween magic by CeCe Rose.
First off you need to note that this a prequel that is set about 2 years before the 1st book of Cece's Grey Witch series. It has all the characters you met in the first book of the Grey Witch series plus you learn key facts about how Kayla meets a few of the main characters. I thought this prequel was perfect and gave us a little more insight into Kayla's life.
jackie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness, Batman! I only read the contribution from Bethany Jadin, Haunted Delights, so far. If you read The Code series, you will LOVE this short story revisiting those characters. This may be the hottest story I have EVER read, and the love and humor surrounding the relationship makes this story so endearing. I will attempt to read the rest of the anthology after my heart rate returns to normal.

I am reviewing an Advanced Review Copy of this book.
Jill  Kirtley
A review for Haunted Delights by Bethany Jadin

It’s Halloween and Emma, Gunner, and Jax are attending a charity ball. With fun costumes, haunted houses, and sexy times, this short story featuring Emma and her five hot guys (from The Code Reverse Harem series) is a real treat. I’ll never get tired of reading about these guys and hope there’s more to come in the future. I loved it!
Stephanie
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously awesome group of Halloween reads! So I bought this for Grey With and Halloween Magic cause I NEEDED some more Kayla and her gay ib my life, but I LOVED all the stories in here! GW&HM did NOT disappoint and I LOVED every second of this fun halloween based read! This series has pulled me in and will NOT let go! Can’t wait to read more in Kayla’s world and very interested in reading more by the other authors in this Anthology! :)
Meagan
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Need more!

I enjoyed every one of these short stories included in this anthology and anxiously await follow ups to them. Some authors I was very familiar with their work and some were new to me - and I’ll definitely be checking out their other work. I thought this was a good mix in terms of steam levels, ranging from slow burn to super steamy. Absolutely recommend
Jocelyn LeDonne
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Some pretty great short halloween stories by so amazing authors, I think there are only 2 authors that are new to me and I added their books to my TBR list. This anthology is fantastic! Some insight to a couple different series,some are kind of steamy, I love it! Thoroughly entertaining with their halloween antics. Quick set of novellas to read. Spectacular set of stories!
Kassi
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read the whole anthro from all the authors who participated and I gotta say they didn't disappoint. All stories are Halloween themed & prequels to existing books. One in particular got me super excited was Grey Witch & Halloween Magic, set 2 years before the events of BS&TS happened. K, L, D, & R are the characters who make the book.
Heather
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for Origin by Serena Akeroyd. This is a prequel to her TriAlpha Chronicles series.
Interesting story of Thalia’s parents. I still don’t understand why they treated Thalia the way they did, but hopefully we will learn more about them.
Courtney Brown
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I bought this book because of Cece Rose's story Grey Witch and Halloween Magic. I loved it! I love that series and I love the new insight we get into the characters in the Grey Witch series. I can't wait for book 2 to come out.
Brooke
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great little reads

They were all great little reads enjoyed them all wish they all went a little longer in some to see where things went
Jev Forlip
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What another amazing anthology! Absolutely loved these!!! Thank you amazing authors for the wonderful reads!!!! I love Halloween so I loved that all of these were around Halloween!!!
Talltree
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: b-rh
3 stars for Witchy Tricks...
Kim Latham
Nothing like some steam

This anthology is packed with a RH authors and Novellas that intergrate easily into their series. Wicked Tales is full of steam and a great Halloween read.
Toma
Nov 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Pretty Complicated by Mary Martel 3 stars
It was well written, but I am not a fan of motorcycle club stories and it was not in any way finished. I have a feeling that for this story I should have already read the series it is a prequel to.

Drudella by Brandy Slaven 3 stars
I really do not like short stories which are not standalones or prequels. Without some sort of background it really does not make sense. I mean the writing style is good, but I did not get the problem nor
Brandy Slaven lives in Tennessee with her husband and two wild children. If you can't find her typing away at her laptop, you will find her with her nose in a book at the beach or hiking at one of the state parks. Bringing her characters to life is one of her greatest accomplishments.