Start by marking “Suit (44 Chapters, #4)” as Want to Read:
Suit (44 Chapters, #4)

Suit

(44 Chapters #4)

Because BB Easton had so much fun writing her bestselling, award-winning memoir, 44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN, she decided to give each of her four men his own steamy standalone. SUIT is Ken's book—the hilarious, heartwarming tale of how BB finally got over her bad boy phase and found happily ever after with…gasp…a guy in a tie.

“Since when are you into guys in ties? You onl
Published October 18th 2018 by Art by Easton

To ask other readers questions about Suit, please sign up.
Yvette hey Anya, Yes and no, it could be read as a standalone if you have an idea about what happened in the previous books but it best if you read 44…morehey Anya, Yes and no, it could be read as a standalone if you have an idea about what happened in the previous books but it best if you read 44 Chapters first. Check them out, you'll appreciate Suit a thousand times more! <3(less)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provied by Author}

As soon as Ken cursed and collapsed on top of me, I smiled even bigger than Julia Roberts trying not to cry in Hugh Grant’s bookstore. Because I wasn’t a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her anymore. I was a girl, lying under a man, who loved her more than she’d ever thought possible.

I had only read one of the books in the ”44 Chapters” series prior to SUIT, and I became an instant fangirl over B.B. Easton. I loved STAR so
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
5 STARS

description

"When I told Ken I needed help coming up with ideas for his book, he fucking laughed at me – he laughed! – and said, “Good luck with that. I’m boring as shit.”

I adore B.B.’s voice and her ability to reveal herself and the men that held parts of her heart at certain times in her life. With this final book B.B. takes readers along the ride of her and her husband’s love story. She is truly a talented writer. She writes with a humor and grit that not many authors can get across on a page.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live amazon https://www.amazon.com/SUIT-44-Chapte...

❤4-4,5 Stars ❤

Every time I finish a book from B.B. Easton I want more.Her stories are so addictive and her characters so unique.I'm in love with this series and these characters.They hold a special place in my heart.

description

I was waiting for this book for so long!I was intrigued to meet Ken and see who he is!B.B. is one of my favorite heroines ever.She is so realistic and original.I loved being in her mind.The attraction between B.B. and Ken was so ob
Dee Montoya
INFINITE STARS ************

(I apologize for the use of bad words in this review. I couldn’t help myself, B.B brings out the rebel in me)

By now I hope the whole world knows how deep my obsession for B.B Easton’s books run. Pretty fucking deep, I tell you. Why? Because her writing is powerful, poignant and personal.

I was a little nervous about reading Suit because first, I’m not one to fantasize about anybody’s husband (it’s just girl code), and second, because let’s be honest, stories about a
warhawke
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Type: Standalone Book 4 of 4 from 44 Chapters Series
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Brooke (BB) Bradley’s romance force field had always gravitated towards good for nothing bad boys. After years of being burned, she vowed to change her ways but she never thought it would take her to a completely different direction.

Ken Easton had been her mutual friend but nothing more than being in the periphery. That was until she saw him in a GQ worthy outfit that tingled her bits. Bu
Akiko
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Do You Love Me? Stars

20/21 year old BB (Brooke Bradley) has had a string of bad relationships, but her relationship in this book (AKA: Ken) is where she really grows as a person. That was one of my favorite parts of the story.

23 year old Ken (Kenneth Easton) is a bit awkward at times, but his heart is in the right place.

It was nice to see these rather opposite personality types coming together to try and make a relationship work. I had lots of fun reading this!
Jill
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BB Easton. Sculptor of words that will evoke feelings you never knew existed and ugh, make it extremely hard to even semi-adequately write down just how incredible her book is and why you need to read it. SUIT is the fourth and final spin-off of BB’s fictionalized memoir 44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN. I don’t know how she does it, but she once again has written a book that demands to be re-read again and again. In the other books, we see and we feel BB’s heartache and struggle to fill this void of nee ...more
Staci Hart
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite book series by one of my favorite people on the planet, and it earned 44 million stars from me.

For years, we've been waiting to read BB's happy ending with husbot Ken. We've followed her through psychos and arms dealers. Rockstars and criminals.

Who better to love her right than emotionless accountant?

Answer: no one. Literally no one.

One of my favorite things about reading a BB Easton book is the mixture of self-deprecating humor and hard truths, not only about herself, but of
Lo Bookfrantic

4.5 ★★★★ Stars

Genre:  Romantic Comedy
Type:  Standalone Book 4 of 4 from 44 Chapters Series
POV:  First Person - Female

"He wasn’t even a man. He was a rare subspecies, commonly referred to as a gentleman, that I didn’t even know still existed"

teaser

Brooke (BB) Bradley has always been the spoiled and wild child and always ready for whatever life trows her way.  In the boy department she tended to leaned toward the bad boys and therefore left her heart broken every time.  After her last bad bre
CC
4.5 Stars

In the final volume of this series, it begins with 20 year-old psychology student Brooke “BB” Bradley post breakup from her rocker boyfriend. While she is over a friend’s house, the non-drinking, non-smoking couch buddy she’s come to know as pajama guy suddenly sparks her interest and he officially gets a name. Though BB already knows this man is like Teflon, she isn’t about to back down from a challenge.

“Ken was no boy. He wasn’t even a man. He was a rare subspecies, commonly referre
Talon
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"And when that GQ-looking mother fucker turned and looked out over the living room, he smirked...at me."

Sigh. I can't believe I am finished. I can't believe I read Suit in one night. And I can't believe I won't get any more of any of these fun and escaping reads that BB has so generously blessed us with. I just...need a moment. It's so hard to say goodbye.

I wanted to start my review with this part so bad and it might be a little long but more than anything with ALL of these books, I think Suit w
Erica Marselas
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As soon as this book hit my kindle - I stopped everything - even adulting - and my kids became my husband's problem. I literally couldn't put it down and my hand went numb from holding my phone for so long and I forgot to eat dinner. But I didn't care!
I'm not even sure I could put into proper words of how much I loved this book!! So I might end up updating this review once they come to me and I nurse this book hangover. And maybe read it a couple more times :D

It's everything I have been waiting
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
And BB did show us in the first book, maybe only a glimpse but Ken was THE shining star of 44 chapters.

description

And marvel at the talent and diversity of her that this is the same BB who made me laugh so hard that I'd tears pouring down my eyes in 44 Chapters and now she's made my heart tear up !!
And it's the same Ken-doll! What a feat to completely peel back the layers of her own characters till the soft entrails are laid exposed. I kn
Antonella
There is something to be said when person writes from her heart, open about her own journey you just feel it in every letter, word and sentence.

MAGIC

And this is a book like that... an autobiography...sure there is a fiction in it but so is personal author experience, memories and life. What you get is an exceptional romance novel. Now I wouldn't call myself romantic person in "real" life but here I am reading mainly romance books now let's just call me complicated, huh..

anyway this is in my s
Paige
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this serious ❤
Amber
Reading this series has been an absolute BLAST! I love B.B. Easton. Her story and writing style has brightly stood out among the many books I have read this year. She calls her books autobiographical romance, and maybe that's what makes them so addictive. Even if they weren't, they are totally 100% believable, therefore I think anyone can relate to her in some way.

Her books will make you laugh and cringe. You'll feel like you're listening to your best friend, who always tells the best stories, l
Nikki
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap batman....I absolutely adore BB. This book was everything I expected and more. I will admit Ken is not my favorite of the guys (sorry Ken!!), but he is the perfect happily ever after.
BB has a way of sucking you in to the story. So much so that once I started the book I couldn't put it down. It was beautifully written and a roller coaster of emotion. BB you wrote a perfect HEA. 💜
Curlyhairlass19
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Infinite stars for Suit!

Actions. Actions everywhere. I am legit choked up in finishing this book. I truly didn’t want it to end. BB Easton is a freakin genius! What it must be like to live inside her brain. The way she wrote this with such realness not holding anything back makes me love her hard.

Ken..oh Ken, where do I even begin with you. You intrigued me from the start with your quirks, personality and just YOU. My heart immediately went out to you in seeing how you couldn’t show emotion, ha
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
I really enjoyed Suit!! Ken was my favorite from all of her boyfriends and maybe he was like a "robot" like she likes to call him, but this is my favorite type of book boyfriend so it was inevitable! And they were so different yet they seemed to click together! I love to know that ten years later they are still together, that their love probably rekindled (judging from 44 chapters) and they have Baby BB & mini Ken! There was only one thing that kinda rubbed me the wrong way and therefore it' ...more
Q.B. Tyler
BB + Ken 4EVR.

I was on a roller coaster ride of emotions from start to end from laughing out loud to crying to having to close my kindle app just to catch my breath. And it was so effortless!! She could make you laugh on one page and break your heart on the next. There were times my heart physically hurt and then there were times my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. I will say Ken infuriated me... (I guess BB too lol), but right around the halfway mark I was like “okaaaay Ken, I see you!” *clap
Grace
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Following a series of bad dating decisions, will our narrator/author ever get her HEA?
Obviously if you read the first book in the series, you already know how this will play out. But given the wake of all those bad decisions, I was still desperate to see how a man completely opposite of the heroine's type, would be able to sweep her off her feet.

Let's review the dating history of our heroine/author, BB "Brooke":
- Skinhead tattoo artist
- Punk rocker
- Bass player

And then you have clean, wholesome
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
"He made me laugh and he made me crazy and he made me a better version of myself. But, most of all, he made me want things that I wasn't sure he could give me."

*Sighs* I can't believe this series is over. I fell in love with this whole concept of a series based on the Author's real life the minute I dove into 44 Chapters About 4 Men all those many moons ago, and it has become one of my favorite series of all time. Completely original, brutally honest, and while you'll never completely know what'
Sonya aka bookobsession83
BB is without a doubt my favourite author and this may just be my favourite series ever!
Her talent and creativity as an writer seems to come so effortlessly that once I started reading SUIT, nothing could make me put it down.

She kept joking that SUIT was going to be so boring because well, it’s Kens book, however it was anything but.
I loved getting to read about how the outspoken, energetic, light up the room party girl fell for the clean cut, anti- affectionate, tie wearing, Gatorade drinking
Susan Rees
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, she has done it again!! BB has some how managed to conclude her 44 chapters about 4 men series with the most beautiful, perfect, funny, angsty and heartfelt book ever.
Suit was absolute perfection from start to finish and that Motherfucker Ken has won my heart over with his whole actions speak louder then words persona. I just loved BB and Kens journey so much, we got the good, the how, the why’s, the struggles, the breakthroughs and revelations and throughout it all you could feel the lov
Ginessa Brown
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!! 1 million stars! First of all Spoiler alert BB ends up with Ken! 😂 The first time I read 44 Chapters About 4 Men I didn’t know what to expect, but I was l wonderfully surprised. I fell in love with BB’s characters then and have continued to love (and hate) them ever since and Suit did not disappoint. I didn’t know how BB was going to take boring husbot Ken and turn him into a book boyfriend, but she nailed it. Ken has always reminded me of my own husband. He is super cheap, not a romanti ...more
Mollie
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SUIT is BB Easton’s happily ever after with her husband, the "infuriatingly emotionless living Ken doll." Read the amazing blurb if you want the best summary. Here’s my thoughts:

For a man of few words, Ken has done some of the most romantic things I have ever known a man to do. He wasn’t supposed to be my favorite of the 4 men in BB’s life, but he is, and I loved every single one of those bad boys. When you’ve read hundreds of books about the other guys and you realize what you needed all along
Jaime Ryter
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't believe that I was lucky enough to get this ARC! So first off, thank you B.B.! I FLOVE you!

On to business... I've been #TEAMKEN since 44 Chapters; but this.... freaking... book... solidified that in such a way that I may as well get the tattoo! 😂BB, you just have a gift for writing, I only feel blessed to be able to read your words. Your honest and real way of communicating your thoughts and feelings is just amazing! I am soooooo heartbroken that the series is over, but I am soooooo
Liz
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Ken really IS frustrating! 😂 But, I really enjoyed this book as the closure in a sense was much needed after all that BB went through with Skin, Harley and the rockstar...
Lau  (winebooksnchill IG)
THIS #MOTHERFUCKERBOOK!! ♥

English Review

“I’d kissed a prince, and somehow, he’d turned into an even better prince.”

INFINITE STARS

BB is a genius, it's the only way I can start this review, saying how incredibly talented and great she is. Only she writes about her love failures during several books and makes us salivate for it, to bring us to this fantastic moment expected by all (more for me, KEN I LOVE YOU, RUN AWAY WITH ME) uhm yes like I said expected by all, in were we know her "Happily ever
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

Mothereffing Ken!! I feel like I’ve waited a very long time for this moment. I noticed so many similarities between my husband and Ken. It’s like looking into my life except I never went full punk or dated any one remotely close to Ronald McKnight but boy did I have some winners.

BB is still fresh off the breakup with Hans and just existing. Searching for the next step in her life something to fill the void because that’s who Brooke is. She doesn’t think her friendship with Ken will

• Rise (Roam, #3)
  • White Wolf (Sons of Rome, #1)
  • Lasting Fate (Fate, #4)
  • Crisped + Sere (Immemorial Year, #2)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 6 "Consequences" (My Masters' Nightmare, #6)
  • Limits
  • The Devil's Reprise (Devils, #2)
  • Claiming Eden (Eden, #3)
  • Full Circle (Rockin' Country #3)
  • Game Saver (Game #3)
  • Doll Face (Hard Rock Roots, #7)
  • Something Nice (The Original Sinners, #1.1)
  • Confessions of a Carpool Captive
  • Working Girl
  • Surviving Love (Surviving #2)
BB Easton lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia with her long-suffering husband, Ken, and two adorable children. She recently quit her job as a school psychologist to write stories about her punk rock past and deviant sexual history full-time. Ken is suuuper excited about it.

44 Chapters (4 books)
  • Skin (44 Chapters, #1)
  • Speed (44 Chapters, #2)
  • Star (44 Chapters, #3)
“My eyes shot open in surprise as Ken's strong arms clamped around my waist, as his face-rough, thanks to a dusting of evening stubble-came to rest against my neck, and as my toes dangled at least six inches above the pavement. For possibly the first time in my life, I felt grounded, and my feet weren't even touching the ground.” 1 likes
“I floated to school on a magic carpet woven from angel feathers and unicorn manes.” 0 likes