Start by marking “Revive (Redemption #2)” as Want to Read:
Revive (Redemption #2)

Revive

(Redemption #2)

Sasha was the girl next door, and at fifteen I was sure she was my forever. She was my constant, and never let me down.

Until she did.

She broke me, yet I still found myself longing for her with a debilitating desperation.

Then came Taylah. A crazy and chaotic hurricane of beauty and bad decisions, she breathed life back into me.

For her, my heart began to beat a new r
Published October 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Revive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revive

Melanie (mells_view)
She’s in her own world, and I’m nothing but a spectator.

Ok. I liked this book, but all I could focus on was how unnecessary so much of one characters POV was. I realize this is blurbed as a triangle, but after a certain point I didn’t need anymore from the one character. Her POV totally took me out of it and actually made me like the endgame couple less and hate her more. I felt like I was reading two books, and one I wasn’t interested in at all.

I don’t read triangles often if ever, so maybe thi
Marley Valentine
Sep 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

#REVIVE (A Redemption Novel) is LIVE

Available NOW is FREE on #KindleUnlimited

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2xYo0LY
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2xYfH2C
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Iz4GbV
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2ybWNEL

• • • • • • • • • •

Add Revive to your TBR: https://bit.ly/ReviveTBR
Sign up for exclusives: https://bit.ly/MVBooks

Want to read Reclaim first? It's available NOW and FREE with #KindleUnlimited: https://amzn.to/2LTzsMK
Sarah N
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Revive

***kinda spoiler-ish. I hate spoilers but I'm going to break one of my own rules because...Hendrix. Revive is a story about how new love can heal and eclipse old scars. Hendrix was battered and broken by an old "love" - his childhood friend, Sasha. Although loved by the boy she desperately wanted, Sasha couldn't get past her own insecurities, and made herself into the person she feared she was. Despite her biggest shortcomings, and the many ways she hurt him, Hendrix somehow found it in hi
Vickie
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and can definitely be read as a stand-alone. I wasn’t sure what to expect going into Revive but it wasn’t what I was expecting. Just from reading the synopsis I’d already picked which woman’s ‘team’ I was on. I changed my mind fairly quickly though and fell in love with the woman I was determined not to like.

Drax has always put everyone first, he’s made sacrifices and somewhere along the way he’s lost sense of who he is. Having a complicated, turbulent relat
Annette Brignac
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart!!! The perfect follow up from Reclaim. The author has yet again blown me away with her words and this amazing story!

There is so much emotion packed into this amazing book. I had all the heart eyes at some points, in others my heart broke for the characters. The writer has this way of making you feel the emotions of her characters...

I feel that her writing takes on an almost poetic feel at times. Her description of the characters eyes or a characters facial reaction is absolutely stu
Lilpurplepearl
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Phew! I'm so glad the story ended the way it did because if it went the other way, I feel that I would have been writing an angry review with way too many exclamation marks in order to get my butt hurt feelings across.
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Oh how I loved this book!! We met Drix, Sasha and Taylah in Reclaim. I already had a soft spot for him and was crazy excited when I found out he was getting a book of his own.

This one broke my heart more than once. I might have sent a few rants PMs while reading... There's history, there's hurt and there's hope. It's the kind of story that breaks your heart while also making you hopeful that true love will win out.

Marley is the Queen of swoon worthy kisses in her books and this one gave me all t
M
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marley Valentine is a relatively new author to me, but each book of hers I have read has been beautifully written with well developed characters, so I knew going to Revive, I was in for a wonderful treat. This book did not disappoint. There was the perfect blend of angst, emotion, swoon worthy moments and hope. This book is Drix and Sasha's story. Its a story of love, hurt, betrayal, secrets and life choices that sent them on different paths. They are brought together many years later and have y ...more
Brenda Travers
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marley Valentines words continually blow me away, they have the ability to hit you right in the feels and wreck you beyond compare.

Revive is the second instalment in the u#RedemptionSeries and it is all about Hendrix Michaels (who you meet through #Reclaim.) Drix is the kind of guy you want in your life, he was there when his twin brother went to prison, he was there to help raise his brothers daughter Dakota and he did it with the burden of carrying a broken heart.

Sasha was Drix’s world, they
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
This is my first Marley Valentine book and she just made me swoon HARD!

Drex (oh lord!) this man is the perfect specimen of a man that any woman would kill for. Not only does he have the "looks", but he also has a heart of gold. A man who always, and I mean always puts everyone above himself.

Drex has been in love with Sasha since they were teenagers and he went as far as professing his love for her, but Sasha has always been a complicated girl who had self-esteem issues and never in her wildest d
Shauna Stevenson
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 heart wrenching stars!

Life is full of difficult choices. One of the most difficult and heart wrenching of Hendrix ‘Drix’ Michaels’ choices is which woman to spend his life with.

Drix has loved Sasha for most of his life. But time after time she has refused the heart that he has offered her. Finally having had enough of Sasha’s indecision and rejection, Drix makes the choice to let her go and try to move on with his life.

Enter Taylah, the sassy, smart friend of Drix’s brother’s girlfriend. The
Angela DeMarco
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Revive by Marley Valentine is a beautifully written, heartfelt story. This is the second installment in the Redemption Series, it’s about Hendrix Michaels. We previously met him in Reclaim, he is Jagger’s brother.

Drix, is the most selfless person he puts other’s ahead of himself. He has a heart of gold! He has loved the same girl for fifteen years. Unfortunately that girl.....Sasha can’t seem to get her act together. Their relationship is like a revolving door and toxic for them both. Drix’s he
SHARING LOVE FOR BOOKS
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drix gets his happy ever after

Wow, I was eagerly waiting for this book to be released and I wasn't disappointed. Once again, Marley has pulled at my heart strings while waiting to see who would win Drix's heart once and for all.
A love triangle like no other, Hendrix is forced to choose between the two loves of his life, his first love and and the crazy, beautiful love, who walked into his life at the right time.
Who will he choose? The one who hurts him over and over again? Or the one who helps
Crystal
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Revive is a great story. After meeting Hendrix in his twin's story Reclaim, I knew I needed to read his story to find out if he finds his happily ever after. Drix puts everyone before himself, whether is family, work, friends. He loves hard and is so caring. Sasha is the girl next door who he's always loved and supported, but she doesn't want a relationship. Heartbroken Drix decides he's had enough, but has he? Drix goes on a date with Taylah. She's so different from Sasha. She's a laywer and fr ...more
Irma
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
"Our mouths talk, our lips take, our tongues give."

I wasn't feeling the first part of the story as much as I wanted to. But something clicked just about right in the second half. I was completely captivated, almost glued to the story. The feelings, gah!
Surprisingly, Taylah was my most favourite character, not Drix. And that ending... be still my heart.

description
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Hendrix Michaels has known Sasha since school and at the tender age of 15, he was so sure she was his one and only. The girl of his dreams with a future for them both. Drix would never have believed Sasha would let him down, but she did. However much she’d disillusioned him, Drix still wanted her. Then a little whirlwind came along called Taylah; beautiful, funny and enigmatic. She gave Drix new hope and made his heart beat faster. Re
Keri Loves Books
Setting Him Free
Living your life in the past, only prevents you from having the future you deserve.

Drix has always put everyone else first. He loves fiercely, those he lets in. He’s a great guy. His job is all about helping others. However, in the process of being everything to everyone else, he loses himself.

Sasha was his girl. He loved her since they were kids. She was supposed to be his forever. But her life choices changed their path. He’s never been able to let her go.

Then Taylah comes into
Jackie Deans Zielke
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is absolutely an amazing story of how powerful love can be. I fell in love with Hendrix in Reclaim and I knew I was going to love his story. I was torn by whose team I was on #Sasha or #Taylah. I felt a little sick at the beginning of Drix and Taylah cause I felt like there was so much we didn’t know about Sasha. Then Taylah started to grow in me for Drix. But in the back of my mind it was hard to let go of the history between Drix and Sasha. Who does Drix choose? You will have to read Revi
Meghann Martin
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book simply blew me away! I was scared and so terribly excited to read Rivive because I knew this book was going to pull at every emotion I had.
From the very beginning I was hooked by the characters. I went on the amazon journey with them in a way only Marley Valentine can take you.

You meet Drix, Sasha and Taylah in the previous story Reclaim. Drix is Jagger’s brother. If I thought Jagger was perfect then my definition was completely wrong. Drix is so easy to fall in love with. His heart, p
Jillian Kerr
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revive is everything and more you'd expect from a Marley Valentine book. It's filled with angst and bits of humor and a sexy man with the biggest heart. Hendrix Michaels is the whole package. His heart has been through the shredder but he is the most selfless person. I loved reading his story through his eyes and the two women who are fighting for his heart. After reading Reclaim and reading the blurb for Revive I knew who I wanted to hold Drex' s heart. Sasha and Taylah are so different and imp ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series, and can be read as a standalone; however, I would advise reading “Reclaim” first. Drix and Sasha were always meant to be together, until they were separated. Now Drix does whatever he can to help anybody else, especially his family, and he has lost sight of what he needs for himself. Taylah is fun and feisty, and total opposite to what Drix is. Will he let himself fall in love again? No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a ...more
Tiffany Levin
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Didn’t know where the story was going to go...

What I loved most about this book is that, while I know what I wanted to happen, I wasn’t sure until the end how the story was going to play out. Marley did a great job of keeping the story interesting and sucking you in so that you couldn’t stop reading and had to figure out how it was going to end. Drix and Taylah make such a great couple and I can’t wait to see what is next for them. I hope they make an appearance in the next book!!
Tiffany Brocato
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revive...riveting, exceptional, vivacious, imaginative, victorious, and electrifying! So many more words could be used to describe this amazing read! So many emotions to be felt. Laugh out loud, whole body chills, heart flutter of excitement and of course heartache. Marley makes sure you feel the raw emotions of each of her characters as she takes you on a relatable journey.

Revive can be read as a standalone but is recommended to be read after Reclaim. Throughout the story you are sent back to
Tre Talbot
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m blown away by this story. Drix truly has the biggest heart out there and then there’s Taylah, this woman has such a passion for everything she does. Throughout the story I’m filled with endless emotions from laughter when it’s comes to Taylah’s crazy personality and then heart ache when we relive what Drix’s past with Sasha entailed. There’s no doubt in my mind that I’m #TeamTaylah from the very beginning, Sasha had her moments where she was pulling me her way and that’s what made this an ev ...more
Teresa Price
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revive by Marley Valentine

5 + Stars

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Captured my interest throughout!! Page turner!! Awesome! Awesome! Ending always had me guessing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Hendrix Michaels~ who was in Reclaim (recommend reading Reclaim first), he is always there for everyone

I loved Hendrix!! The story is absolutely everything!!!!
Leah Dynes
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything. Heartache, angst, and so much love. Drix has always put others ahead of himself, and has loved the same girl his entire life. Unfortunately, that girl sabotages them at every stop, and he can’t keep doing the same song and dance anymore. When Taylah pops back up in his life after getting away for a few months, he’s pleasantly surprised to feel something for someone new. Neither one expect to fall like they do, but that doesn’t stop things from trying to destroy them at ...more
Ivana
Amazing Revive

After Reclaim, Revive was everything I hoped it would be. Thank you so much Marley Valentine on behalf of Drix. He deserved what he got at the end. One beautiful HEA. Such a great man, I would marry him in a blink...Epilogue made me happy dance 🎉💖🎉💖
Highly recommend it, for best effect, read Reclaim first. 👍👍👍👍👍
Jill  Kirtley
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hendrix has been in love with Sasha for fifteen years but she broke his heart. Now he's met Taylah who's funny, loyal, and caring and exactly what he needs to move on with his life. But that's easier said than done when Sasha's his niece's mother.
Drix's heartbreak and angst is palpable from the start but there's plenty of fun and seductive banter when Taylah's around. I absolutely adore her. The storyline is excellent, it's emotional, intense, and sexy and I loved it. I highly recommend it you w
Anita
Fantastic read

Revive is one of those books that keep you guessing. I love those!! Who will he pick? Gah.....I was riveted through the whole book.
Loved the characters. Drix and Taylah aka Crazy (love her nick name) Have sparks and heat. Drix and Sasha have history and broken pieces. Never so happy when I learned the chosen. Yay!!! My heart is full.
emily
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Revive was a Great read. I couldn't put this book down till I finished reading it. Loved Drix and Tayla together. 5 stars!! I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Evolution Of Sin Trilogy (TEOS, #1-3)
  • The Enlightened (Entitled #2)
  • Lie to Me (Rock Me #1)
  • Think Twice
  • Build (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • Intern
  • desolate (Grace, #1)
  • Heavy Equipment
  • Fate (SEAL'ed, #3)
  • Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)
  • Laces
  • Entitled (The Love Duet Book 1)
  • The Life We Wanted
  • Love Doctor
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Heath
  • All Stars
  • Score (Boston Terriers #6)
Marley Valentine comes from the future. Living in Sydney, Australia with her family. When she's not busy writing her own stories, she spends most of her time immersed in the words of her favourite authors.

Sign up to my newsletter to keep up to date with all my news: http://eepurl.com/df9oBr

And follow me on all the following social media

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMarley...
Instagram:

Redemption (4 books)
  • Reclaim (Redemption #1)
  • Rectify (Redemption #3)
  • Rebel (A Redemption Novel)